Do you remember her?

Do you remember her?

Yes, but surprising no one she ended up being irrelevant.
DC and Marvel both can't hold onto changes or new characters and longer then a mentally retarded man can hold onto his bowels without shitting all over himself.

I want to fuck her box.

I remember when her and Mera were being pimped as being big League members. Then Johns saw a squirrel out the window and got distracted.

I'm glad he's not writing anything for a while

I won't miss plot points nobody will follow up, that's for sure.

You're silly, she was part of the JL for a (short) while and then went with the Doom Patrol (okay that went nowhere but still)

During the last few years of Geoff, the most annoying thing about him was for sure his crazy plot points and teases that never went answered. That was frustrating

I honestly liked her.

Sure I do. She was a suicidal woman in...I think either Gaiman Sandman or Ostrander Spectre?
W-why is she back now?

>During the last few years of Geoff, the most annoying thing about him was for sure his crazy plot points and teases that never went answered. That was frustrating
If anyone bothered to continue any of those teases, it'd be golden.
Thank God we at least got Metal Men out of Justice League.

She's adorable

Well he's gotten worse because he can't write as many books anymore. That's why we should clone him. But it'll never happen.

it was sandman, but I don't know if this is the same character

>That's why we should clone him. But it'll never happen.
>tfw comics in future are better than today
I hate future already for stealing my comics.

I wish that they had used her more, she was cool.

Yeah, from Sandman

Remember when she and a few other Doom Patrol members showed up exactly once in Forever Evil and then never got mentioned again?

And now the new DP book seems to be completely ignoring that.

Yes and I still miss her a lot. She was one of the few good things of Flashpoint. What happened to her new 52 version? Is she still around? Does DC already fucked her like they did with Mindwarp?

remember her?

They showed up after Forever Evil and Luthor was a dick to them

>Doom Patrol
Doom Patrol got really fucked up in new 52. How they will be retcon in Young Animals.
>Chief isn't on a wheelchair
>Tempest and Celsius are alive
>Flex Mentallo will return
I mean I was expecting Young Animals because I wanted to see what can happen in prime earth. To see Red Jack, The Decreator and the brotherhood of Dada again and how Young Animals would reintroduce old members like Dorothy, Coagula, Faith, Vortex or Lodestone. Everything is pretty confusing when I think about it but the Doom Patrol's story is as weird as its continuity.

I hope Don't. I hope she comes back.

Different character, that was urania blackwell and this is emily sung.

bump

>Doom Patrol got really fucked up in new 52

Doom Patrol's been a mess since Byrne got involved.

That was Element Girl, this is Element Woman, different character.

Goldrush seemed like a pointless concept desu

What does she even do?

I don't even remember most of the New 52 stories I've read aside from Morrison's Superman

She was a cougar.

See