What did you think of the Neomorphs?

Personally I hate that we didn't see the monsters fight.

beavis and butthead

Pans labyrinth did them better

make them black so the audience will clap harder

is that scene in the flick?

are the mouths the same with human teeth or did they change that?

I don't think they ever got inside a metal structure fully grown. They were stuck on the planet.

this concept art is from Prometheus. They originally planned to have the neomorphs in that film but for whatever reason decided against it.

>made the penis shaped aliens white so whitebois dont get scared from the theater
hahaha you can't make this shit up, this is why white pussies are being conquered by BBC

>I hate that we didn't see the monsters fight

>Personally I hate that we didn't see the monsters fight.

No monsters fight?! But that make AVP great!

oh, wait a second.

So David says that if you breathe in their face they will be your friend. Hm

>I hate that we didn't see the monsters fight.

A great idea, far scarier than the Queen. This franchise truly does belong to Ridley Scott.

Are they stronger than the black ones?

You think the Xenomorphs and Neomorphs would get along, considering their hostility to pretty much everything?

unironically this. The Queen just makes the horrific monster of Alien into little more than a giant ant. "Oh it's a worker alien" or "Oh it's a soldier alien."

Neomorphs add something without taking away from the original. They're the savage animalistic cousins of the xenomorphs.

No, I think it's an irrelevant question and doesn't need to be answered.

THe neomorph isn't hostile to David, but that's probably because he is not meat

THIS.

All we needed was a Xenomorph ripping a Neomorph to shreds in a matter of seconds.

Instead we've already got people wondering if the Xenomorph is inferior to the Neomorph.

I have no idea what the difference is between a xeno and a neo and I've seen Prometheus 5 times and Covenant twice

Why did we need it? What would it add to the movie except bullshit Dragonball Z power level shit for redditors to circlejerk over?

Nope, the Proto is pretty tanky, it was able to take a shit ton of bullets were as the Neo got BTFO by them, even though the one in the field tanked quite a bit.

We never seen them fully grown though so who knows.

The Xenomorphs aren't supposed to have the spotlight stolen from them in their own damn movie.

There were no xenomorphs in the movie

how accurate/inaccurate is this figure of the neomorph?

the mouth looked nothing like that
The skin should be smoother and shinier

>David's scream

Oh right, I forgot most people call them "Protomorphs" (i.e the unrefined Xenomorph).

Apparently this is from a deleted scene or something.

>Walter's face when stabbed

how do you mean?
howd the mouth look like?

Neo was born from the evolved goo, rather than an egg

Neo doesn't have acid blood

Neo doesn't have queen

Neo doesn't have two mouths

Neo is white

you are probably retarded then

There are 3 toys of the Neos different stages, we only seen the first 2 or something, and never seen that fully grown one.

People have been saying it's from a deleted scene that could be in an extended cut, since there was still one Neomorph alive after the Captain killed the one beside David.

well it blended into the face when closed so it looked like it didn't have a mouth, and looked like pic related when open

>howd the mouth look like?
it's mostly with it's mouth closed, like an anus, so it's hard to say, when it bites someone its really fast, but yeah it's kinda like that

>tfw tits mcgee's head floating in the little pond

That quick shot of his face actually surprised me when I saw it. Fassbender's performance carried this movie.

Walter's still alive r-right bros?

We're gonna get android kino round 2 aren't we?

I loved seeing it five times.

Of course but don't tell anyone.

Liked the concept, felt a lot more terrifying and dangerous than the Xenos were used to, a shame they were in it for only a short time.

Of course he's alive. Rule of Fassbender.

Walter being alive means we get more Fassbender in the franchise.

Yeah, what was up with that?
Same shit happened in Halloween 4

Of courshe.

i know, right? this movie didn't have any reservations

This

Neomorphs are GOAT

It looked pretty similar. The toys are based on concept art IIRC.

If you remember those promo viral pics with associated codes/dates, one of them shows the interior of the juggernaut and the associated date is a couple of days after the events of Covenant.
I think Walter's going to pilot the Juggernaut.

So there was a white one that hatched in the lander and one just outside it in the field. The one from the lander scurried out before it explodes. Does one of them die in the firefight in the field?

I could swear it showed both of them going into the city, but then Captain Religion guy shoots one and we never see the other. I thought for sure the black alien would find and eat it. Disappoint. Maybe a deleted scene?

Yea, they shoot one of them dead right after the ship explodes.

o I guess I missed that

Post credit scene bruh

How is he supposed to move his head with the big horn on his back?

Woulda been cool if David didn't invent the fucking xenos.

If you wanted to see the aliens fight, you're everything wrong with Alien ""fans" ".
That said, them fighting would've just been the cherry on top of the shit show that Ridley cooked up.

Kill yourself.

I think David was Scott making H.R. Giger a literal character in his own nightmare world

>creepy
>made the alien
>fascination with bizarre takes on sexual anatomy
>has a bunch of creepy drawings