Gypsie Encounters

Have you ever had any experiences with gypsies? Did you ever get stolen from/mugged?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=kzU2sD08MOI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aBQiaEoViA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521868/Roma-gypsies-return-Marble-Arch-aggressively-begging.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_hjXqkF-174
youtube.com/watch?v=_bAPg1YYLsE
g.co/kgs/Dmr6f1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

smelly beggars
no

me on the left

Personally no. I've only had stories told to me. But a couple neighbourhoods away from where I live, I've been told by my cousin (who works on the area) that you basically can't park around in the street because there are bands of gypsies that go around stealing tires.
Other than that, I met an old man in a park nearby that area who lives close to the park, that told me about how gypsies, at least in Europe, engage in pedophilic practices and that he's like to exterminate them all.
But other than that. Never seen any or herd from them.

Here's a question for Americans: would you trade all of our niggers for all of Europe's gypsies?

fuck no

When i worked as a bouncer gypsy beggars would try to go through me to get to the toilet.

One day i was wrestling some druggie out and some gypsy girl nearby asked why i have to fight all the time.

I showed her the middle finger and told her to fuck off

let me tell you a story

>live in a small town
>there is a gypsy ghetto in the end of the town, but never been there because, well, im not fuckin retarded
>became 18, got my driving license
>got my first car, so happy that i dont do shit but drive around and explore stuff
>one day decide that i will finally visit the ghetto since i've been living in this fuckin town for 18 years but never been there
>feel comfy and brave inside the protection of my car
>go there
>look around
>gommi blocks that the goverment had build for the gypos a few years ago
>no windows left
>no electiricity
>some of the balconies are destroyed
>big-ass bonfire made of stolen car and tractor rubbers infront one of the blocks
>little gypo kids without pants(and i mean without ANY pants, the small gypo cock was exposed)wondering around, searching for shit to eat in the recycle bins
>older gypos with FUCKIN BARBED BATS next to them playing poker on a plastic table outside
>look up
>8th floor
>8TH FUCKIN FLOOR
>THERE IS A FUCKIN HORSE
>LITERALLY A FUCKIN HORSE LIVING IN ONE OF THE APARTMENTS AT THE 8TH FUCKIN FLOOR
>nope.jpg
>go back
>never visit a gypo ghetto in my life

seriously, i dont consider myself a racist-i dont have nothing agaisnt blacks/spics/gooks/kikes/etc, but if there is a signle ethnic group of "people" that deserves to be exterminated from the face of earth, its the fuckin gypsy subhumans

Gypsies are by FAR worse than any other ethnic group. They have absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Ditto
At least jigs are decent athletes and entertainers. Afaik, gypsies only have good music.
youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko

also, you are wrong, g*post may be absolute cancer of humanity, but i'd take them every day before your niggers.
gypos are a pest, they are really annoying and etc. but the worst they can do is beg you for money or in some extreme cases pickpocket your wallet.
american niggers will shoot you just for walking in the wrong neighborhood of they feel like it

Holy shit, dude. There was a predominantly (illegal) Mexican trailer park in my town, but it was nowhere near that bad. We just called it The Zoo, bought drugs there, and avoided the trailers where we knew they made meth. That said, I've heard some pretty fucked things about the goings-ons in Cabrini Green and other notorious government-funded housing projects in Chicago which would rival what you've described in your town.
How small is your town?

I think it says something that gypsies are such scum that even all but the most hardcore liberals hate them.

>american niggers will shoot you just for walking in the wrong neighborhood of they feel like it
There are lots of nice, normal black folks. Are any gypsies good?

no, not a single one, but at least their stick to their ghettos and come down downtown rarely, just to beg or try yo sell you knock-off perfume brands or stolen phones.

still, the worst of niggers are way worse than the worst of gypos and i think i prefer the smelly beggars to the "gang hood" culture

~80k people, but doesnt really matter, i dont really think g*pos and mexicans are comparable.
mexicans are immigrants who come to your country to find better life, work, support their families back home, etc, you might find some of their culture weird or annoying, but its not that bad.Gypo "culture" on other hand literally has rooted the notions that you are above the law, you NEED to steal/beg/prostitute/etc, that everyone around you exists to be exploited and that you should just stick to your tribe and never integrated with normal people

Why has no one ever tried to exterminate them?

Never but sometimes I watch this american gypsy shows and they are hilarious

i don't see differences between americans and those gipsies

no, your niggers are cancer.

yeah, thats not how gypos look like my man

youtube.com/watch?v=kzU2sD08MOI

True Kino.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aBQiaEoViA

Me neither but they act like literally savages, even for american standards

They claim to be proud gypsys everytime

Lmao that episode was funny af

those arent gypos, those are brits or irish or whatever that just want to act like savages so they adopted gypo ""culture"" as an excuse.like in Snatch

ethnic gypos came from india 300-400 years ago

I don't care about jews but if Hitler genocide them he would do this world a favor

they look nothing like that here
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521868/Roma-gypsies-return-Marble-Arch-aggressively-begging.html

It’s based mainly around Irish Traveller descendents.

oh
yea irish travellers/gypsies and roma gypsies are completely different

One tried to buy my dog when there was a king of the pikey fight in Plymouth

Yes
No, but a cunt tried to steal my cigarettes

So the truth is that gypsy qts doesn’t exist? Sad!

>So the truth is that gypsy qts doesn’t exist? Sad!
No.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hjXqkF-174

This is what a hypo ghetto basically looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=_bAPg1YYLsE

Anyone ever fuck a gypsy woman?

Who would be desperate enough to fuck a gypsie? That's pretty much guaranteed AIDS.

Yeah but I like really trashy whores. I get off on that. Trailer park trash, hood rats etc. Gypsies are like the ultimate trash.

In elementary school I had a half-gypsy friend (other half Italian), his family was affluent and completely integrated. His father still had ties to the local gypsy community, so sometimes he had as along when visiting the local trailer park. Of course I had to stay in the car at all times and the people would look at me very suspiciosly (yes I'm ethnically/racially German). The trailer park was so unimaginably run down, I haven't seen something that bad since Ukrainian garbage dumps. It was like Cleetus' junk yard, just there were people living in it. When I'm in that part of town, I'll take some pics and compare it to around the block where the Balkans and Kurds live. It's like the Difference between post-earthquake Haiti and the Dom Rep.

Of course we have organised gypsy beggar bands, with women in colourful clothes sitting in strategic corners around the old city, if you see one you might feel pity, and they have boohoo signs in broken German. Go around the corner and you have the exact same sight, different woman. They used to sometimes have the male teenagers also do it, but I gguess they didn't get enough sympathy.

Once a gypsy boy (although this wasn't in my town) tried to take something from my backpack, I spun around fast enough and he ran away laughing.

Those are my encounters with Gypsies.

some gypsy boy tried to give me a rose once

WTF they even make shitty pop songs
so do you have to live with these people huh

Just google lunik 9 to see what a true gipsy ghetto looks like, they destroy and loot their houses, sell anything that's worth something and then cry for more gibsmedats

I am a Gypsy. Refugee from Romania.

Waaaay too many.
The most recent one was a couple months ago when I was visiting my grandparents in the countryside and a pack of gyplets jumped the the fence at like 2 AM and tried to steal shit from my yard.
I'd call them subhuman but it would be a compliment, they're lower than animals.

>any experiences
>implying I ever leave my apartment

>the worst of niggers are way worse than the worst of gypos
Sure, but it seems like there's no good gypsies, whereas there are lots of good blacks. Even your average one is usually not bad.
But yeah, the worst of the niggers are nothing to trifle with.
>you might find some of their culture weird or annoying
It's even less-so for me. The kind of people from any country who immigrate to rural Midwestern towns of fewer than 10k people are usually the ones who really just want safety, prosperity, and for their kids to stay out of trouble. Also, I'm Catholic, so there's common ground there.
I never understood the hate against Mexicans until I encountered chicanos in the Southwest. They're fucking horrible, and almost nothing like the Mexicans I knew.

g.co/kgs/Dmr6f1

>whereas there are lots of good blacks.

XD

I was in Paris watching some gypsies stalk a group of Japanese tourists. The Japs had no idea what was going on, but a cop saw what was happening and came over and got the gypsies to fuck off.

Take the negative stereotypical traits of the jew then mix them with the negative traits of a nigger without adding any positive traits from either - behold, a gypsy