There is nothing wrong with Jews

There is nothing wrong with Jews.

There is nothing wrong with having Israel as an ally and supporting them.

There is nothing wrong with the Jews reclaiming their clay in the Middle East.

CUTE
U
T
E

It's okay to be Jewish.

wtf now i need a qt jew gf

pretty much, fuck the muslims

Jews were a mistake.

Don't say that, Chaim. You are perfect. You are a superstar. You've got our love and our nukes right behind you.

I'd prefer the nukes not behind us but on top of us.

I wonder if she'd be up for holocaust roleplay

Damn those fucking kikes giving us wealth and prosperity! We need to stop them!

serious question, why doesn't the Israel guvmint just buy the clay and the other guys just use it to buy new clay and pretend is home?
they could perhaps buy somewhere that is not a fucking desert
same thing with israel, why don't they just buy a big chunk of Brazil or Australia and pretend is their holy home? can't their God fix it with some hocus pocus? what if they ask nicely?

Jerusalem is a holy city for jews and muzzies. Neither wants to give it up. No to mention muzzies just actually hate jews, with a rage that can't be bought.

so what? can't some Imam just say, "Yeah and Allah said to me to build new Jerusalem in the middle of Nebraska, off we go my niggas" and them some rabbi say "You know, god is mysterious and shit so like maybe Jerusalem is in our hearts and minds"
it would be fucking great if a meteor just obliterated the site, no stone left in its place, just glassed plains

you have to be 18 to access this site.

There are concrete monuments that have holy significance. Jews have the Western Wall. Muslims have the Dome of the Rock where Muhammad is said to have ascended. It's not the buildings, it's the location. To concede would be to say that the other religion is superior.

I really mean it, maybe they religious leaders in question would possess more eloquence than me, but is it completely out of the question for some of them to have revelations (whether they believe they are genuine or just convenient lies is another matter) and just drop that shit?
You would think the creator of the universe and mankind has better things to do than dictate people massacre each other for some old city in a shit desert.

well then I guess we just let them at each other, any reason why Israel, despite having superior military, has not steamrolled them and annexed whatever is left for them to annex in the general region?

>so what? can't some Imam just say
There is no central authority in Islam. Even the Ayatollah doesn't have as much authority over Shias as the pope does over catholics. Most muslims are Sunni, they do not believe in the infallibility of religious figures (Imams are selected by the community, not divinely annointed). If an Imam says we don't need no Jersulam, every other Imam and scholar will REEEE and say "no, this the rock where something really, really important happend (I forget what)" and call him a heretic. Same goes for the Jews. Not every religion is catholicism

Kikes are lying hypocrites.

Kikes are parasite vermin.

Kikes are everything wrong.

wtf I love Israel now

Sure you do, kike parasite.

KKL in early days of the Jewish settlement purchased a lot of land from Arabs. Then Arabs got spooked and outlawed it.

Today if Palestinian sells land to Jews he would be executed by the PA.

>tfw no jewfu