Vote for Gary Johnson

Not Neocon Trump you dumbfaggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2KWfTWDs7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. I'm voting for Trump.

Why is this relevant at all? If anything it shows that he'd take unnecessary risks with the US.

GO AHEAD
THROW YOUR VOTE AWAY!

I fucking hate Gary Johnson. It really couldn't be hard to find a new libertarian candidate.

Don't blame me when Hill is in office

>open borders

Now I #RideTheJohnson

>a guy who has to walk up a mountain like a neanderthal during the ice age
>a man who uses his intellectual privilege and his white man heritage to travel in a highly advanced machine invented by other white men while enjoying a comfy mc donald's burger meal, the most American meal in the world

Is this a Pro Trump thread?

>voting for a (((liberal capitalist)))

disgusting

>being an athlete makes you a better president than someone with business experience and relations

Why do people post this shit as if it's relevant?

topkek

Better than for a traditionalist Authortain NeoCon who' wants everyone in America to conform to out dated social norms from the bible

Nice buzzwords faggot lib

Fuck that fake libertarian

This is exactly what we need you sperglord.

The reason the West is so fucked up is because the proverbial leash of a societal 'parent' figure has been let go and the 'children' have been left to their own devices.

There is only one solution for this generation and the next, reign them in and make sure the insanity (SJW, Mental illness like gender confusion and rampant nationality destroying liberalism) is stamped out.

>out dated social norms

modernists pls go

Do american rich people really eat fast food? my mother forbids me eating it because it's harmful for health she says.

>diet coke

What's that flag?

wtf i hate airplanes now

Everything in moderation, famalam

ITT: dumbasses who watch faux news and believe cultural Marxism is a thing

>throw your vote away
>not voting the way I say you should vote is throwing it away

Um, u wot m8?

>a guy who's spent his entire campaign shitting all over the neoconservative establishment and ended the Bush dynasty
>or a gun grabbing open borders "libertarian," America's own Trudeau

t. Jew

40 keks and a (You)

Trump has the IQ of a third-grader, and Hillary is a corrupt corporate whore. Time to elect someone who'll actually balance the budget and save me from the Social Security ponzi scheme.

DUDE FOX NEWS LMAO

It's just one example.

Trump has used Jewery to get where he's gotten. Started with millions, grew by a factor of 1,000 to billions.
Johnson started with nothing, worked hard, successful in every aspect of life. Grew from nothing to millions.

>open borders
>anti gun
yeah no thanks guy
also
>trump
>neocon
LUL

But the neocons support Johnson since he's a globalist

Gary "I'm a 'libertarian', but under me the government will force you to bake the cake" Johnson.

They are in no way comparable because Johnson isn't nearly as successful.

Right, getting millions of dollars from your dad is TRUE success!

>Gary Johnson
>anti-gun
>open borders

Trumptards actually believe this.

>Trump has the IQ of a third grader

Then all non-billionaires must have below third grade level IQs.

good thing he sat on it and spent it on cars and shoes, right? Oh wait

Wouldn't you give your children millions if you could?

>midlife boomer having (((experiences)))
>businessman actually travelling to conduct business

No burger, no vote.

A loan that he paid back. People get loans to do business.

Reminder that threads supporting Johnson are shill threads by Clinton supporters trying to split the vote for her like Perot did for Bill in 1992 and 1996.

Also, while I agree with libertarian ideas, Gary Johnson definitely isn't the right guy. He hardly follows any libertarian values when they lean conservative (such as gun rights), he's pretty much just another liberal in disguise. Hilariously he's attacked Trump constantly but hasn't said much of anything negative about Clinton... really makes you think.

>mcdonalds
Just more proof that Trump is the most in touch with the country he loves and the people who live there.

Trump's like a Jew. He can make some good "deals", but he fucking sucks at everything else. He has no understanding of economics, our Constitution, or the fundamental values which birthed this nation. He's got no grip on foreign policy - and his attitude is wholly unprofessional and not fitting of a President.

Gary Johnson may not be a billionaire, but he's a millionaire with plenty of business experience. He has governing experience as well, and has remained true to his principles both in and out of office. Trump HAS no principles.

gary johnson at 30,000 feet

>Neocon
>Trump

Are you 12?

Nice shilling. .0002 cents had been deposited into your account. Thank you for your dedication to the Clinton Foundation.

Wait, Trump uses airplanes?
I am now a #hillarymissile.

>open borders drug addict libshill johnson

no thanks

>brings up valid points
>SHILL

Wow, really made me think.

i'd rather vote for a conservative capitalist than a liberal capitalist
if gary "dude weed" johnson wins, USA will have more SJW shit

>muh neocon
>muh no values
>valid points

Hahaha, okay kiddo

If Johnson honestly had a chance, if vote for him.
Any other vote, ensures a Killary victory. I voted lib for years. It's how we got obummer and bush.
No thanks

Another candidate piggybacking off of the work of others.

>anti gun
Johnson's running mate once supported gun control, but has supposedly changed his mind (much like Trump). Johnson has always supported gun rights

Voting for a candidate that have 0% chance of winning is THROWING IT AWAY

If anything this makes me want to vote for Trump more after seeing how /comfy/ he is.

Stop replying, the faggots 3ither trilling or legitimately retarded. You have to be immensely stupid if you actually think that. Even if you hate him you must admit hes fucking smart. Not only is he maintaining a billion dolar fortune. He also spent the least ammount of money and broke huge records. You are just a delusional isiot.

Also
>Trump
>Neocon

Fuckin kek

Saged

Wtf I love johnson now. I am now #Gay4Gary

Trump was against minimum wage hikes, now he's for a minimum wage hike, and I suspect he'll be against it again once conservative media hammers him for it. He's claimed he's going to cut spending - but hasn't set any targets and hasn't even suggested how.

>muh waste, fraud, and abuse xD

Nice excuse for a plan. And on top of that, he claims he's going to MAKE LE MILITARY GREAT AGAIN :DD when we're in a twenty fucking trillion dollar deficit with no end in sight thanks to an overfunded and inefficient Pentagon.

He wants to force American citizens to buy domestic products with tariffing or other coercive measures directed against foreign competition.

He's a fuckin' retard.

gtfo

literally who?

It doesn't matter how great of a candidate Johnson is. (Though quite debatable, the guy who repeatedly goes after Trump with the argument of "he's a pussy" [because he hasn't climbed mountains like me xDDDD!!] youtube.com/watch?v=Y2KWfTWDs7Y "

A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Clinton. He will split far more Republican leaning voters and gift the presidency to Clinton.

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if it was leaked that the previously virtuous Johnson was paid off by the Clintons to try rearrange his campaign mainly against Trump to steal votes and guarantee a Clinton victory.

>he didn't read the article about minimum wage
The interviewer asked him to give a number, retard. Trump believes he state should be responsible for determining minimum wage.

>funding military and forcing domestic production is bad because Trump is evil xDD

God you're a fucking idiot

Why do people like Trump? He's a donkey in elephant's clothing, supports increasing the minimum wage, raising welfare, affirmative action and is pro choice.

Johnson supports eliminating welfare and min wage, and removing all forced equality like affirmative action.

He's open borders because wetbacks won't come here when we have nothing free to give them and the lack of taxes will spur more yuro immigration.

I'll stick to Trump you fucking Hillary shill faggot.

>Gary Johnson
>complete cuck on immigration
dropped.
Coming down from Libertarianism is a depressing but necessary journey.
HBD, the ultimate redpill.

Isn't it ironic for a Libertarian to run for government office?

Here's you're .02 cents, shill

A vote for Trump is LITERALLY a vote for a Democrat, who might as well be Clinton

>So cucked by the Democrat Trump he doesn't even have the ability to form a cohesive response

Yes goyim, let globalist corporations have free reign to destroy your cultures and erode your border.

>shitposting
>deserving of a response

Sorry shill, you only get .02 cents per thread. But the Foundation appreciates your dedication.

(You)

You realize that IQ is static, right? You have the same IQ now as you did in grade 3.

Just like a vote for Ross Perot was a vote for Bill Clinton. We could have avoided this whole mess by electing Bush Sr. to a second term.

.02 have been deposited into your account

The open border policy Clinton and Johnson support would import so many liberal-leaning nonwhites that USA will NEVER have a conservative-leaning president ever again.

Gary Johnson is a gigantic faggot. There's a reason Ron Paul supporters distanced themselves from him.

>implying you are old enough to vote

>both parties are the same
Get out kike. Go read the platforms, then proceed to kys.

If Clinton wins, you will be drowning in so much brown you will never ever ever see a white guy in the White House again.

>This 15 year old doesn't understand how economies work

The globalist corporations have power because the GOVERNMENT gives them power. Remove the power from the government and the corporations lose power

Ironic that you use globalist corporations as a reason to vote Trump when he is the head of a globalist corporation.

I can't vote for Gary Johnson.
He doesn't drink Diet Coke.
Only a real man can take that shitty taste at 30,000 feet.

>implying you need ids to vote

You obviously didn't read my post. Probably can't read very well, being a Trump supporter and all.

Gary Johnson will remove minimum wage and welfare, so the unskilled (brown) immigrants won't come while the skilled (white and east Asian) will, increasing our intellectual capital while forcing the current browns to go back to their own country.

Feel the been retard detected

You do know trump and Bernie share very similar economic plans , don't you Bern victim?

How does it feel knowing Bernie betrayed you faggots and is and establishment cuck all along?

LOL ! WHAT A LOSER!!

>open borders
>thinks immigrants won't come

>Hillary's Shills: We have to unite as a party! A vote for a third party is a vote for Trump!
>Trump's Shills: We have to unite as a party! A vote for a third party is a vote for Hillary!

Shut up. I'm not falling for it.

The military is overfunded, and its size provides incentive to our allies to sit on their asses. Unless Trump plans to get rid of Social Security and Medicaid (he doesn't) - it's unaffordable.

100% employment - everything produced domestically - foreign competition barred from the market. Sounds like a Trumpian paradise, right? No - it's the fucking Soviet Union. You get shittier products for higher prices when you artificially manipulate the market like that.

John McAfee was running

The math is really simple, faggot.

Johnson's chances of winning are 0%, and Trump>Clinton, so we vote for Trump.

You're obviously Clinton shills, trying a new subtle tactic. Not subtle enough however.

I'm not a Jew not am I a communist, but nice try with the strawman attempt
Unskilled immigrants won't come if they only make the same they would make in their home country to do the same work and without free healthcare and food. Read my post faggot.

Johnson has been playing 18D Underwater Lawn Darts this whole time.

Trump has no idea what's about to happen.

>>Hillary's Shills: We have to unite as a party! A vote for a third party is a vote for Trump!
>>Trump's Shills: We have to unite as a party! A vote for a third party is a vote for Hillary!

>Shut up. I'm not falling for it.

They're both 100% true though, what's your point? Except in Clinton's case it's Jill Stein that would be the main receiver of liberal votes.

>A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Clinton.
In more ways than one, he seems to like the Clintons/Obama as well as pro-gun control and pro-open borders.

Of course a Trudeau supporter doesn't understand how the USA works. Republicans hate Trump and Hitlery. Republicans control both houses. If neither Clinton nor Trump get 270 electoral votes (like if Johnson wins Utah and Wyoming where he's leading polls), the House votes for the president. Since they hate both of the Democrats running, they'll vote for the only conservative running: Johnson.

This myth again. Johnson doesn't believe in gun control, but Trump does. He wants to prevent people on the no fly list from owning guns.

>Supposedly hates globalism
>buys food from McDonalds, a company with over 20k restaurants overseas
>Drives cars from Britain, Italy and Germany
>Sells his mansion to a Russian Billionaire
>Builds golf courses in Scotland and Resorts in Mexico
>His Suits are made in Italy

Now Trumps a NeoCon?

You fucking retards, I swear to god

>He wants to prevent people on the no fly list from owning guns.

American citizens who have not been convicted of any crime. And he has the nerve to call himself a Libertarian?

>Since they hate both of the Democrats running, they'll vote for the only conservative running: Johnson.

Dude, this is just wrong. You do realize in such a case the house isn't bound to vote for one of the "official" candidates? They could vote for Bush if they chose to in such a scenario (in fact they probably would).