Why are so many white women siding with the blacks?

My timeline is blowing up with white girls siding with black criminals against their own race. What has happened to white women?

virtue signalling

there's tiny jews in their glasses brainwashing our women while sleeping

Women align themselves with the mainstream.

If it is mainstream to hate Whites then so be it.

Baltimore here. Was there another Freddie gray thing?

I bet if he was killed by muslims she'd just have a flag filter over her profile picture.

virtue signalling for social approval.. it's pathetic.

They're smart

They dropped all charges.

>chaffman

Sounds like a kike to me. Kikes are experts at pretending to be White to push their agenda

>What has happened to white women?

They can't resist that black dick.

what media shit do they consume on a daily basis? what have they been told in school about history and politics? the problem is systemic

they just want to collect good girl points. everytime they write shit like this about niggers or mudslimes just take a look who liked it. niggers and mudslimes.

Most of them lack in-group loyalty, except for the religious ones, sometimes.

>people can agree on things without having the same exact genetic features
Shocking.

Ban americucks

BBC
B
C

>a jury of peers decides that someone is innocent
>somehow, automatically rejecting the decision of that jury to score virtue signalling points on social media makes you 'intelligent', regardless of how much thought you actually put into it (probably not as much as a jury t b h)

It's all biological. For thousands of years, women that went against norms within a tribe (society) had absolutely no chance of reproducing and were killed off (especially in time of war, when most of them men were killed and the women were left and taken over by the winning males).

The only women that would survive were ones that gave into all social pressure in order to survive. Thousands of years of has been built into the biology of the female.

It's basically science.

Listen up racists! This white women has a message for you racist white men!

>WAAAHH Y GRILLZ LIKE NIGGERS AND NOT MEEEEE WAAAAHHHH

>other dude in the van said Freddie Gray tried to break his own neck
>why u no convict

They don't care about the facts, they just want to virtue signal for social approval so that others think they're really nice people.. for supporting "people in need".

sadly when picking a cause they tend to pick illegitimate cases and causes to grandstand over, and pretend they're helping a victim of something.. Which is extremely problematic. But since facts are not the reason they're doing it, but simply the feeling of standing for a cause and virtue signalling that you're really nice person that wants to help other people.. They don't realize that their cause is illegitimate and thus resulting in negative consequences when they keep pushing for it..

This goes for "muh refugees" who turns out to be majority financial migrants aswell as very violent and aggressive towards european culture..

This goes for BLM which is so ridiculous that it's hard to even explain. Most of the cases are bogus and dropped, the stats don't support their claims and so on and so forth.

And then the feedback loop of bullshit this results in when these virtue signalling assclowns get together on social media or in groups and brainwash eachother with empty rethoric and claims devoid of facts or even basic logic and research.

They constantly try to one up eachother with how much they can virtue signal, to compete about who is doing most or who was willing to do most if they weren't just virtue signalling.. so it goes more and more into bizarro land.

this. in fact "mainstream" basically means "whatever bullshit the majority of women believe." then the men go along with it to try to get pussy.

I have a wife who is 100% loyal, but thanks for the caps-lock non sequitur, I guess?

>That level of delusion

depressed_pepe.jpg

To be honest, I have only met two women in my life, with such cancerous leftist views. I think it's just the vocal minority that makes them look bigger than they really are.

>2016
>gets married
enjoy paying child support

I think the problem is that these white women were raised under a primarily single mother household.

Their white mothers end up despising white men and they pass on their views to their children.

This is why I'm married to a Hispanic women and have a beautiful daughter with her.

She cooks, cleans, goes to church weekly, and obeys my orders.

White women think they are literally equal to men. By that, I mean they think they be excellent Army soldiers, engineers, sports players -- traditionally male dominated fields.

Feminism is what destroyed white women.

you are retarded if that's what you got from his post. he's talking about how they make decisions off pathos rather than logos. like how nobody supporting the #freekesha knows anything about the case or has considered for a second she might be lying. they go with their first emotional gut reaction and disregard any actual evidence presented in trail.

looks like you're Canadian

tough luck kiddo...

what are the facts?

>oh look at me i'm a retard that doesn't care about the actual facts.. please look how i am virtue signalling that i'm ok with minorities in white nations and that i'm totally likeable..

>and you should like me and really think i'm super nice person because i'm hating on myself for no reason for you and i kind of know it.. but like..

>it's all about the minorities not the facts about blacks comitting more crime than any other ethnicity and thus encounter police more, or the fact that after investigation charges were dropped because the person in question was a criminal..

>i wonder who can be behind this post

Nope. It's about social status and showing how "tolerant" and "progressive" they are.

Hispanics are more likely to come from single parent households.

Single mom households and women being adopted into leftism by being given a false sense of equivalency. Women are not and never will be equal to men, they are simply weaker than us and not as rational. The fact that they keep voting for more refugees after all the rapes is proof enough of that.

None of them care about "women's issues", they care about getting free perks for having a vagina and having disposable equivalency that they can use and lose whenever it is convenient for them.

>

>black, white, and hispanic cops are all prone to excessive violence
>blame it on 'systemic racism'
>don't realize it's a lack of proper training
>don't realize blacks come in contact with the police more because they are far more prone to criminal behaviour
So close, yet so far.

These are all suburban white girls who think every nog is Will Smith and Wayne Brady.

Most rural and working class girls who don't have daddy issues know not to relax.

But daddy issues don't help either, and they are far more prevalent.

Conversely, I grew up with a single mother (dad got sick of her and fucked off to start a new family) who resented men for my entire childhood.

So, any expression of masculinity; aggression, physicality, virtuousness etc. was punished. Basically I spent a good portion of my childhood as an emasculated little faggot due to being shouted down by my mum and her sisters every time I talked up for myself.

Sort of like molymemes childhood but my mum was too lazy to take it to any significant level. Used to kick my dog when she went into a rage though and that's worse than hitting me in my book.

Women know what its like to be prejudiced by white men, so they sympathize with blacks.

If the person was white you wouldn't even be talking about it.

Enjoy having your daughter identify as Hispanic when she gets older, marry a low IQ beaner and start telling you about how southern Cali belongs to Mexico while her thug boyfriend feels her up in front of you.

You actually believe that?

White women used to be like this just a few decades ago

Why do these people always assume they know more about the case, if the defendant is guilty or not and so on, more than the people in the actual court?

?
I was one of 10 white kids at my Arizona high school. The rest were all mexicans and I was the only person to have divorced parents. Catholics are dicouraged from getting divorced.
You're so retarded you made me defend mexicans. I hope you're happy.

this, most of the lefties in general defend them because their only impression of blacks is what the media gives and the only black people they've ever met were in a similar social class ie. having parents who can send them to the same universities they attend. these people they are thinking about aren't niggers they are black people. most of these sheltered white kids would be appalled if they ever visited a predominantly black city. they just have no clue how awful niggers are.

Virtue signaling .. trying to prove to the rest of society that they have high standards and morals making them attractive mates.

Their entire empathy response has been hijacked and turned against its own people.

I live in El Mirage

Fpbp I came to post exactly that.

The media is brainwashing them to take the side of the marginalized group, which gives them a good feeling. It's not only females that do this but also many nu-males. Twitter is liberal echo-chamber so whatever.

Honestly people just love the underdog.