ITT: We prepare for Trump's AMA tonight

ITT: We prepare for Trump's AMA tonight.
Let's get some good questions ready for us to post and collectively upvote so it isn't filled with memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGHWou0h1kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you intend to do about the Nigger Problem

Never noticed that the report link on The_Donald says "deport". Lel.

If elected, will you appoint a new attorney general that would be willing to indite Hillary Clinton and any other persons (possibly including the current president) involved in the email scandal?

Stance on MJ lawreform

in five words or less state your opinion on hitler and his actions

>indite

nice spellings

better shut down

Sup Forums did a great job with TDKR AMA

Which reddit board is the ama on?

Has your stance on whistleblowers and internet neutrality changed at all after having seen the good that can be accomplished by organizations such as WikiLeaks?

Would you consider reviving the Fairness Doctrine or something like it to counteract the collusion and bias that has clearly infected America's mainstream media?

Will you change anything about the presidential primary process to make it less of an uphill battle for future non-establishment candidates?

Besides the spelling, this is a good one. Although rephrase it so it doesn't seem like you're out for blood.

how will you get rid of the nigger population?

I literally just want to spam irrelevant shit

I want it to be chaos

Donald Trump will you wish me a happy birthday today???

But seriously I want to know if he'll consider term limits for members of Congress and whether or not he will overturn Citizen's United.

> Every member of your family is tied down to a train track. You hear a train coming. You can't free them all in time, but you can divert the train onto another track by flipping a switch.
>
> Unfortunately, every black in America is tied down to the other track.
>
> Mr. Trump, what do you do?

if he is going to pursue former officials for crimes against humanity, mass murder, war crimes, money laundry and conspiring against usa and other countries. etc etc

*it

r/The_Donald

/r/The_donald

Don't be "that guy." No one likes that guy.

Reddit.com/r/ooer

Everyone should ask if he can extradite Julian Assange. That would be an amazing move, and create billions of buthurts.

When does it start?

Is getting caught part of your plan?

What are you going to do about scientific and technological federal funding? How will organizations like NASA, NSF, NIH and other national labs get affected?

Has your stance on whistleblowers and leakers changed in light of the information being released by Wikileaks actively exposing corruption within our political parties?

I know you guys sometimes get overwhelmed by your edgy Sup Forums raid mentality, but please remember that he's on our side and we want to help him, not make him look bad.

We should ask serious question that will make him look good.

Who do you like more, Sup Forums or /r/The_Donald?

based

Would you consider trying to bring Europe (Not the EU) and Russia closer together and closer to the USA?

My class mate is a Muslim shut skin. But despite that he gets hot girls on campus and at parties. It's not fair. What will you do to kick him out of the country and / or kill him and people like him that have radical Islam views?

READ THIS
>READ THIS
READ THIS
If you want our posts to be seen, you all have to make accounts that you will use to upboat our posts, that means that they will grow in popularity much faster if we have a head start.

/r/the_donald

The thread will be opened at 6:30pm, at which points questions can be asked. The best questions will be voted by the users. At 7:00pm , Donald Trump will answer those questions

I'm not going to be able to ask this in the live thread. Somebody ask this for me pls. KEK WILLS IT

Mr Trump is brazil white? What about Argentina?

also what about my people and italians?

where is the cutoff for you Mr Trump?

>reddit
Amazing how many underage cucks have flooded Sup Forums.

So no asking what he will do about the jewish menace?

Fine. But we're going to need him to offer a solution for the nigger problem eventually.

When do you think civil war is going to break out in Europe?

Can I get a job working on your wall? I'm white, male, and I know college is a scam. It's too hard to get work in an Obama economy. Illegal immigrants are making wages go higher.

Would you rather deport a horse-sized Mexican or a Mexican-sized horse?

But seriously guys I'm not joking when I say that Hillary is planning on crashing the AMA with no survivors. She has a veritable army of people who are going to post racist and sexist stuff under the guise of Trump supporters. Many websites/newspapers already have their post-AMA stories already written (HuffPo and WashPo among them) which means it's a concerted effort to destroy Trump through outright lies.

We need to be smart and counter Hillary's false flag with messages of peace and love and fairness. Otherwise Trump's campaign ends tonight. Don't say I didn't warn you.

>muh secret club

You can use a bait question to get a fitting answer and then edit your question after the AMA is over and trick everyone

>he's on our side and we want to help him
>we
no i don't care who wins im going to spam nigger jews through multiple accounts just because

Trump is one of us he'll understand. Faggot

>posting reddit
>on Sup Forums
I don't care if it is for fucking Hitler himself, I'm not visiting that site.

this, sven knows a lot about reddit, listen to him

"Are you aware of Pepe"

>implying Trump has a message of fairness and love

Exactly how tall and how thick will that wall be?

Kek. This

How could he not be, he tweeted one?

r/enoughtrumpspam

You wont get anywhere biatch. Theres nearly 200k peeps on that sub. Everyone is going to be watching this

My only knowledge of reddit comes from some shit i don't remember and some shit i read here actually.

We should try to tell the /enoughtrumpspam faggots to fuck off though

Better ask him if he accepted lord Kek as his lord and saviour too

r/how2useloo

If air is being pumped into a spherical balloon at a rate of 5 cm^3/min What is the rate at which the radius of the balloon is increasing when the diameter of the balloon is 20 cm?

I want to know where all the candidates stand on this issue.

If you must, Australia.

You're doing Gods work, Australia

What do you think about (((bikes)))?

>Not taking advantage of the chance to ask the next president questions just because you hate the medium

kys

will you commit to being the first US president in many decades to not visit the wailing wall in jerusalem?

>You wont get anywhere biatch
ew gross milo followers are truly the most saddest people on the planet

These cringy faggots with their
>reddit is cancer xDDD
What the fuck is your problem? When else are you going to get the opportunity to ask Trump a stupid question over the internet?

Hmm wonder when this Reddit meme was born...

how many muslims would you kill to save the life one one Christain priest?

Ask him if he posted the Trump pepe.

He just said he wouldn't
youtube.com/watch?v=HGHWou0h1kk

you should probably ask where
since Can't Stump The Trump was made by a Sup Forumsack anyway.
We're actually like the secret organization for them, the only thing above us is Cripplechan who do more personalized shit

There are multiple subs such as r/srs, r/enoughtrumpspam, r/hillaryclinton etc. which have made plans to brigade the AMA. Proof was shared yesterday in many threads here on Sup Forums and on reddit. It doesn't help that reddit admins are also planning to derail the thread - see r/enoughtrumpspam is trending subreddit today on the fucking day of AMA of Trump. The admins choose the trending subreddit and they did this to say FUCK YOU to Trump and his supporters.

/r/cuckold

Really makes u dink :DDDDD

That's a pretty shit tier question to ask him.

Could he spare some 3000 leuros
I really need them

What would you do if you had a time machine?

have fun getting IP banned faggot

is it an african or asian balloon?

Alright guys let's not have a thread full of shit questions.

>thread is full of shit questions

I thought we were better than this...

nup

awesme

also, you missed of specifying the stretchiosity, and balloon colour

Are you secretly a member of the la-li-lu-le-lo?

They've already said they're going to lock down the AMA to established accounts. If you post on new accounts with little or no history, for spam prevention your post won't even be visible on /r/the_donald. You'll see it when logged in with that account, but no one else will.

I can grab a proxy easily, i can switch out my IP infinitely with a phone, it's not a problem. (also i don't do it here because i abide by the roolz)

I hope the_donald's mods are ready with their finger on the ban button and don't let you idiots ruin this.

/r/the_hillary

That was confirmed fake.

underated

Made in the world's finest balloon factory in China.

If Jesus comes back by the time you are the POTUS, how would you treat the situation? What would be the US position?

We'll just target the people who are trying to raid the AMA personally, message them personally and they will freak out.

What do you have to say to Muslim Americans who fear deportation under your administration?

>r/The_Donald
Holy fuck that place is fucking cancer

He is meeting with Sup Forums at /r/The_Donald.
I know Sup Forums is going to absolutely ruin it.

This desu

>switch out my IP infinitely
nigger, there ain't even infinite IPs, ya dildo

Can't reddit be edgy as well?

I don't know how to use reddit.

figuratively faggot

>JEb ID

>needing to confirm it.