en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect
cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>American citizens vote don't matter
>USA
>democracy

The landslide begins....

this is after the RNC, wait till after the DNC and we can see for sure.

just cancel the convention now while there's still time

>Implying that Bill Clinton's speech didn't humanize Hillary.
>Implying Obama's speech won't BTFO Trump.

Sorry Trumpcucks, but your lead won't last long.

I'm sure they're gunna hold off on polling until the DNC is over.

Wouldnt wanna show trump +10

Hes leveling off too soon. Clintons boost this week will put her way over him again

>your lead won't last long.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
That's what they also said when Trump was surging in the republican primary.

>boost
>after this disaster of a convention

>Implying the DNC's band of misfits didn't repulse viewers.

>Disaster

What are you referring to? The convention is going great unlike RNC

T. BILL

Economist/YouGov looks to have oversampled democrats and women.

>leveling off
>literally trending higher each day

HAHAHAHHAHAH

Can't wait for Hillary's round two email bump lol she's a shoe in rite guys.....

See you Friday!!

Don't get your hopes up. American memory isn't all that great. They'll forget this DNC Leaks just like the emails and Comey's testimony. Keep up the pressure, don't let up. More memes >>/cfg/

And I'm honestly saying this because It's rather not see y'all screencapped with a laughing Hillary face beneath it all.

>Literals walk outs and boos silencing the supports of the now nomime speaking guests

That's why we have and round two email leak and daily shit skin misbehaving lol

>unironically half the delegates flat out leave
lol

>Clintons boost this week will put her way over him again

Maybe. If the conventing can kick the bern victims into submission and Baltimore doesn't go up in smoke

>pull up recording of speakers on CNN site
>mics are set up in a way so that you can only hear the pro hillary sections cheering
>pull up recording of speakers on fox news
>mics are set up in a way so that you can only hear the bernouts booing

>All of Trump's leads are within margin of error
sadly we should not get too excited yet

>"And I'm honestly saying this because It's rather not see y'all screencapped with a laughing Hillary face beneath it all."

If Hillary wins, this will be the least of my worries.

So the same thing with RNC minus the shouting on the mic calling for roll call

2% more women means women were undesampled, not over, considering theres 4% more women voters in USA than men due men somehow dying too early

and dems have more registered voters than reps, this is also known.

sample seems alright

>same thing at the RNC
what happened at the RNC wasn't constant booing nor did half the delegates leave entirely, the ones that did leave even came back like the bitches they are.

>Implying that Bill Clinton's speech didn't humanize Hillary.
she's so human she's just like us

they are supposed to sample an equal amount of every voter group
and independents make up 50% of total registered voters
they undersample indies and oversample democrats
see the issue?

Untill you realize they used the numbers from the welfare office to do the survey.

The RNC booing was to get a roll call vote

The DNC booing was because their candidate is literally satan

Theres two versions of the YouGov poll, the head to head matchup (2 candidates) up is the one and clinton leads by 5, the general election poll (all candidates) is different with Trump leading by 2.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

God Help Trump

roll call is a normal political thing
if you are actually involved in things like town meetings roll call votes are common as fuck
it's not surprising that they called for it

youtu.be/CiJYGV8faZw
We haven't even started yet

Whats so funny?

Clinton gets almost i dicted then all the dnc emails leak, trump has the rnc convention and trump is only up by 1

This is very bad.

>They have to bring out former presidents to try and get people to vote for Hillary
>Meanwhile Trump pulls his own weight

Is Hillary seriously this pathetic?

>sticks cigar up intern's vagina and smokes it
>"My wife is a human!"

Newest LA Times poll

Trump 47%
Hillary 40%

MAGA

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/

Yea this, except it'll probably take even longer than just the DNC. A huge number of Bernie fags are still super bitter about the primary and a lot of them probably won't decide to vote for Hillary until last minute when the polls in early November say that Trump is gonna win

I didn't think this was real, then I looked.

PRAISE KEK

said an increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year

>this is how deluded lefties are

it's those Russians, they're rigging the polls

LA times is the true voice of California

12th dimensional Mongolian horseback riding.

This is why they got Brexit so horribly wrong and the UK elections and the Scottish elections. What have they got right recently?

Clinton in the lead:
>polls don't matter
>it's too early, november is eons away
>reagan was behind in the polls too
>obviously they fielded more democrats in these polls

Trump in the lead:
>Hahahahahaha! Fuck yeah!

There will be riots at the DNC. BLM wants blood. They'll probably burn more Israeli flags and break down Hillary's border fence.

Why is Economist/YouGov so off?

>Expecting humans to be objective

Lol the damage has not even been fully polled yet and you say this two days after as he has raised ever day since lol

Get ready for round two and after the walk out it's clear Bernie supporters ain't voting lol your done son

>Expecting us to not rub it in the demoshits face

landslide confirmed

I'm sorry, but did the Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. Her campaign isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only July. Does not having the lead in July count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? The Democrats are still talking right now and they have been the best political party in the United States for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst campaigns in the GOP who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of Trump in a Tuesday Night Rally. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the USA, she went 34-23 this year and would of won the Millennials if the old Jew didn't run. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Democrats win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Trumps just stepped out of line short of racism when they needed to play it cool, just like the Jew did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her team because she’s qualified. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking Democrats on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>everything is literally rigged in favor of democrats
>still beat them
we have to be as smug as possible you idiot

>Nevada
>Pennsylvania
it's over for Hillary

Another weekend of swimming in emails, I can't wait! Christmas as a kid is the only thing that compares.

This what shills don't understand is discrediting the polls either way benifits trump because in the end the hill shills lost a talking point and it's not coming back as we started in the lower position and the hill shills have used this tired narrative where they are accurate and then not accurate since the beginning

Clinton in the lead:
>Sup Forums BTFO
>LOL DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>MADAME PRESIDENT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON, FIRST OF HER NAME

Trump in the lead:
>m-m-muh cognitive dissonance

So I guess you think "Story Time With Bill Clinton" last night will help?

I was gonna vote for trump, man. But now i just dont know, man. Hes just too much of a wild card... banning anyone from france entry into the US? Really?

Thanks aloy Russia. You're ruining oir democracy

LINK

>vet

Imagine being this mad

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

scroll down

>STOP REVEALING OUR CORRUPTION!!!!!!!!!

>last month polls show Trump behind
>"polls don't matter before debates!!!"
>Trump now ahead..
>"Don landslide incoming!!!"

see
when we beat the democrats at their own game, it's pretty hysterical.

>Economist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild

>The landslide begins....
I am quite surprised that Trump is actually leading in the polls. I figured that the same phenomenon that can be summaried as Brexits polls or Bradley effect; also would apply to US election.
To short it up; A large number of people will general tend to express support to a candidate whom they perceive as the "social acceptable" candidate; whereas they in fact are on "the fence" and end up voting for the candidate they perceive as "lesser social acceptable candidate".
This is a well known phenomenon and is incorporated into most polls; they have however been increasingly wrong recently. An example is Brexit, which showed a significant lead to remain in the hours up to the polls closing (I think the bookmakers odds where 6:1 or something like that). It is also worth mentioning that the media coverage of the election where shutted down until the polls had closed and that they dident provide any exit-polls. This was because the last election with Cameron/Milton the polls had been way off - same underestimation of the Bradley effect.

I think Trump will win by a large margin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect

holy shit this can't be real.

You do the this shit in our country and act like there is nothing wrong with it all the time. Clinton wanted transparency, she will get more than she bargained for.

From what I saw the RNC was more of a success than expected while the DNC started awfully.

Berniefags were blatantly cucked with their hero forced to comply for the party's sake. He and his voters were regarded as less than shit on the establishment's shoes, meaning it was ok to cheat and choose a centrist VP candidate.

Even that slimy Cruz could keep his honor by not supporting Trump after all the bad blood.

I really really hope this is a copypasta

What the fuck, Navy SEALS, confirmed kills, etc.

Based Russia.

What happens when he starts spending money?

>Georgia
>+4.2 for R
Somebody explain this one to me. It'll probably be at least +10.

After all that diversity shilling, I'd be surprised if she didnt just fuck herself in PA, MI, and OH

I'm pretty sure he was being flippant. Seeing as what he said was the exact way the demoshits have been trying to spin this wikileak shit. Honestly Russia and the USA should be better friends imo, and Trump can help us accomplish that.

Real talk here.

-DNC had better ratings than RNC.
-Both national convention are basically 4 hour straight infomercials on primetime
-Only normies, i.e. non political junkie change their opinion based on what they see on TV. These are low information voters and they're easily swayed one way or the other.

You guys are being idiots if you guys don't think the Democrat gonna get a convention bump to cancel out the RNC. This is why people don't take you seriously. The only thing that could throw a wrench on it is further incriminating leak from Wikileaks timed right after the last day of DNC to utterly nullify their infomercials, but nobody except Assange knows that.

Go ahead and call me shill. You underaged first time voters are idiots

yeah, I'm sure next week when wikileaks drops the big bomb she willl "put her way over him again"

fuck off you retarded kike shill

Dont make us start another war with you. Last time we made your entire union collaspe.

Wish, Bills not looking too good. Will he be ok?

Daybreak have been polling every day this week

Monday Trump was +4
Tuesday +5
Today +7

its like a mating dance of some sort

Did you see the LA Times poll? Trump 47%, Clinton 40%. She's fucked.

Okay lets both put on our thinking caps.

How many viewers were Republican? I know for a fact shitlibs wouldn't watch the RNC.

Clinton does very poorly when behind in the polls.

Donald will destroy Shillary in the debates.

Trump is not going to start a war with us though :^)

Just as human as Trump is, really

How likely is it that someone who is so monumentally stupid, as to base their vote on a bunch of celebrities at the DNC (or RNC for that matter), would actually be motivated enough to vote?

According to CNN.

>There hasn't been a significant post-convention bounce in CNN's polling since 2000.
cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/

I'm really doubtful the democrats will get a similar boost especially with all the diversity shilling, but maybe this country is farther gone than I thought. We'll see.

Viewer numbers will tank now that Bernie's out.

wtf i hate line graphs now

Donald was being shit on by Cruz in debates. Hillary is gonna crush him with her debating experience.