Is Sonichu the worst comic of all time?

Is Sonichu the worst comic of all time?

*best

His storylines are actually pretty creative

His storylines make no sense.

The time travel story is the worst one.

I said creative, not good. His storylines are entertaining in a certain aspects if you're stoned.

LITERALLY WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

That cavemen were dumb.

That's the joke.

But he's >implying that Sonichu was with the cavemen. And the way he's saying it, it seems like Sonichu's the one that fucked up during the Stone Age. I'm confused.

what wrong with the sun

user, he's autistic. Just be happy he can walk and breath at the same time...I think.

Sonichu has unintended entertainment value, and the antics of the creator are pretty amusing too. There are definitely worse comics out there.

Post more retarded pages from his comic

I don't have it, but there's a page where he claims that he's so straight that he can use his own blood as a vaccine against homosexuality.

Which is hilarious if you have any idea at all of how vaccines actually work.

What he meant by it was that you don't have to tell him twice, but you would to a caveman because they were dumb.

"You don't have to tell me twice, but in the stone age you would have" is more of what he was going for.

Which is hilarious when you realise that he is now a "transgender lesbian woman" who apparently despises bigotry of any form.

That's not the Sun, it's a Sonichu in "ball" form.

But what do cavemen or the Stone Age even have to do with anything?

She's still bigoted, but towards gay males and males of all kinds.

The stories are a chaotic mess that doesn´t make any sense, he stole many jokes without even understanding them, the characters arecringey and idiotic plagiarized mary sues, the art style would be abysmal even if he would have been under ten when he made it and between the sex scenes filled with too much sexual frustration and the impotent rage filled revenge fantasys there is too much cringe in it.
This said the comic is still damn entertaining for the trainwreck it is, so no, its not the worst.

I think because whatever that character is resembles a meteor, and Chris thinks the stone age ended when a meteor struck.

I still can't believe he was in his mid-20's when he drew Sonichu.

It's almost certainly one of the best ever made. The way the story begins to be influenced by real life events, while still involving electric hedgehogs and autism, creates an absolutely insane world, that exists within the boundaries and confines of a severely mentally ill man.

I legitimately believe that there's very little difference between CWC and Van Gogh, Not a hint of irony in that statement, I swear.

Here's another fun fact: Chris considers his Sonichu franchise to be worth a Million dollars.

Van Gogh made prettier pictures though.

I still can't believe how much credit people give him in comparing him to neurotypical people of the same age.

Sure he isn't a dribbling vegetable who shits and pisses himself, but he is clinically retarded.

Listen to him talk. The way he comprehends things is like that of a child. Be that social situations, how to respond to certain stimuli or sex or what have you.

I mean this is a person who thought that changing sonics arm colour to blue was a literal crime, tried changing the art on game cases in a Gamestop store and then pepper sprayed a member of staff who kicked him out. And to this day he still feels he was justified in what he did and that it was somehow Sega's fault. he thinks like a 10 year old.

I'm not saying that to excuse his actions or pretend that he has no degree of responsibility whatsoever but he is a literal manchild and it astounds me that people still treat him as though he is near neurotypical, but a bit weird.

I don't wanna get kicked out of my house, by the Health Department. And what you just did was stick a knife in our back and kill us.

Right right right, BUT, they're very similar people. Both were mentally ill and struggled with their relationships with their family and friends, both were absolutely reviled in their artistic endeavors, and both used their art as their outlet for their inner demons and struggles.

Theres actually a lot that could be written about CWC once his story wraps, however or whenever that will be.

Why is he deemed competent to stand trial if he's retarded?
Also, why he's allowed to drive?

Because America is a fucked up place where mental health is concerned, and because they likely didn't know how fucked up he is when they allowed him to be able to drive.

>I'm not saying that to excuse his actions or pretend that he has no degree of responsibility whatsoever but he is a literal manchild and it astounds me that people still treat him as though he is near neurotypical, but a bit weird.
Chris wants to be treated as a normal person, except when he can use the autism as an excuse for his shitty behaviour. He's a devious and horrible person who's nevwr had to learm hoq to behave because his poor behaviour has been enabled by his family. He could change his ways since it's mostly learned behaviour and there are plenty of worse autist who live better life's than he does. He's not as retarded as people think and if he got reassessed usimg modern criteria it is likely that he wouldn't be retarded enough to get his monthly tugboat.

It might be, but personally I don't even consider it a comic. I think it's something more along the lines of like an illustrated journal, but even less concise than what a journal could be. Add fan fiction into the mix and the whole thing's a mess. Ironically liking bad work is one thing, but this is an artistic and psychological travesty. It really only holds value as a glimpse into the insane mind of a troubled autist.

Tails get Trolled is amazing. That is so bad it's good. This is just trash, the only thing amazing is that he managed to write so much of it.

He's quite possibly one of the most well documented people in history. Most well doccumented who wasn't a world leader at least. I haven't checked it for a while, but the CWC wiki used to keep up to date with what he was up to on a near daily basis

Some one post Fear and Loathing in CWCville. That's some top draw shit right there.

Do you really think he could hold down a job? Autism affects ones ability to know how to correctly respond to a given situation. I'm not saying none of it is learned behaviour, but a good deal of it is down to how fucked up his brain is in regards to how it processes social situations.

I know CWC has done some horrible things, and should take ownership of the fact he did them, but all the same the lack of empathy some people have towards him is staggering.

Sonichu is a dead horse. When is Sup Forums going to dig through the treasure trove of fail that is Akuma the hedgehog?

>Psyguy

Oh man.

Am I ever glad all that shit came out about him and he's vanished from the internet.

Sprite comics aren't even real comics. At least CWC drew his shit.

1600 articles, and a very active forum too. The following that CWC has in incredibly fascinating and has most definitely never happened in the shape or form that it has, in the entirety of human history. I would say that he should have books written about him, but he already has. The CWCki is pretty much the most extensive encyclopedia to focus on a single person ever made. Its such an incredible story too. Sex and betrayal and clownshirts and sonic the hedgehog all rolled into one fucking story. And it was all real, for the most part, and all documented.

>Thanks to Psyguy
Ohhhhhh no

He did hold down a job.
Granted, it's for three months at a Wendy's, but still.

What happened?

A customer asked for extra pickles.

He scared a child.

How do you all know so much about this man's life?

>he
check your pronouns,nazi

Has Chris done anything interesting lately or is he still just pathetically begging for money while surrounded by Legos and amiibos as his hairline continues to recede at a frighteningly rapid rate?

He looks like a fucking clown now. You know, with the garishly colored hair that flares out wildly only at the sides and back?

Because he shares so much of it.

He was the original "lolcow" as they were called. People who it was easy to wind up to milk them for "lols".

There would be daily threads dedicated to shit Chris used to do, with his retarded antics getting more and more insane.

Like the times he was convinced to fuck plush toys while shouting "JULAY" or the time he shoved his famous Sonichu medalion up his ass.

Some people became a tad obsessed with him, and it turned fucking weird as they basically documented his entire life on a day by day basis to try and either look for laughs or find things that could be used as leverage to gain more laughs.

Some still do.

There was a subset of people on the internet who basically went out of their way to ruin his life for laughs.

No, that would be Preacher

I think he's still in jail for assaulting a Gamestop employee

>Sure he isn't a dribbling vegetable who shits and pisses himself,

>who shits and pisses himself,

Actually, he does. Whenever he gets really angry, he has trouble controlling his bowels.

I don't know what was/is worse: Sonic sprite comics or Bionicle sprite comics.

No, this is

Nah he got off for that

He never went to jail except for that night he spent in a cell after he was arrested. The hearings kept getting continuances and he eventually got let off with a slap on the wrist fine and probation. His probation ended a while ago.

>lolcow is now considered an old web slang
I want off this ride

>worst COMIC of all time
>not "worst Sup Forums story" of all time
also this instantly debunks your theory

>CWC was discovered almost a decade ago

He drew a picture of his manager as a monster because that's how he processed things as a 20 year old.

Everyone that acts disagreeable towards his behavior was an evil person that didn't want him to be happy, was out to get him because he never did anything wrong, and possibly a Jew.

>I have finished high school, college, and became a salary man

>You now realise that back when Chrischan was in his prime lolcow state, rage faces were not only accepted on Sup Forums, but widely used.

The ride never ends.

The CWCki. Some of the information on the wiki is inaccurate, though.

What shit?

like what? been reading the cwcki for years and haven't seen anything I haven't been able to confirm myself

>see you guys talk about this shit so often
>not know the guy or really care
>pull up the wikia to learn stuff about this

>"Article of the Now"
The PlayStation 4 is a video game console created by Sony, originally released in North America on November 15th, 2013.

>Playstation 4
>In February 2016, Chris requested one such console for his 34th birthday. Needless to say, he did not receive it. However, it was later revealed that Chris had in fact acquired the game console, citing a true and loyal fan as the one who sent it - albeit further investigations point to the possibility that Chris purchased it for himself and made up a person for whatever reason.

>Only time will tell if Chris truly received the console as a gift, or is simply trying to ruse us.

this guy is extremely pretentious to where he would write this?

Well, he masturbated into Tupperware jars and stored them in his freezer.
That's the latest interesting thing ftom Chris.

ADF = Jack Thaddeus for example. Chris wasn't feuding directly with ADF, it was a troll effort to get the two lolcows to collide.

>one of them was in the freezer for almost a year
>no one has bothered to tell him that's not how freezing sperm works
God save us when Barb actually dies.

In his freezer where they also store food, mind.

Granted it's all shitty frozen TV dinners and the like, but still.

>Creator's passion project
>Poorly-written
>Often considered the worst of all time in its category
>Only known because of how bad and unintentionally funny it is
>Only the creator thinks the work has any genuine quality to it

Is Sonichu "The Room" of comics?

As awfull as it is, we´re basically all waiting for Barb to kick the bucket. Because that will probably be Chris final breaking point. Shit will go down in Ruckersville, mark my words.

oh. things like that are usually easy to tell if you're familiar with everything. I forgot about those articles.

he likely doesn't read the cwcki anymore, so I guess there's really no point to them

She can't have any more than a couple of years at most. The last time anyone saw her, she looked really frail and sickly, even moreso than usual.

To be fair, even if you did tell him, do you think he'd believe you?

He seems to have the weirdest grasp on the concept of truth ever in that he'll believe anything someone says if they aren't contradicting something he believes or telling him something he believes to be true is wrong.

>2006
>browsing Sup Forums, ED, playing WoW, raiding habbo, many lulz had

>2016
>married with two kids, salaryman going home after a sunday workday no less, met my broker and laywer today, going to file some tax papers and get my son to a pediatrician

Where did everything go so adult.

Not proportionally to the talent involved.

>Chris-Chan has been writing and drawing Sonichu for 12 years
>His art and writing have not improved in the slightest

when will fantagraphics release a hardcover slipcase version of the entire sonichu saga?

Cats in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in the moon....

You decided that for yourself user. You could have stayed true to the old ways.

>yfw the Megan Saga started 12 years ago
>yfw Megan is almost 30 now
>yfw Chris will be 40 in a few years

Chris was 10 years older than Megan?

Christ.

Chris is 34 now.

It was a happy little accident

Actually I'm pretty glad things went this way. You'd be amazed how much having kids changes your personality. You will be much more attentive, responsibly and balanced. I see everyone in my age group as whiny manchildren now, shitty, demanding wastes of space, bragging about cheevos and complaining about movies, stuff they bought off their parents dole. They dont even really enjoy those hobbies or devote them, or appreciate the time you can spent on hobbies cause they are swimming in it Literally just overgrown kids, the same mentality I see from 5 year olds. They could be working and raising their own kids already but they choose to be kids themselves and get mad when treated so.

It actually is likely worth that much, given the following. These sorts of things depend heavily on the amount of fans they have.

Of course, the copyright issue is a no-go, but without that, he'd have a major property on his hands.

But they're not even creative. They're nothing but literal retellings of his real life events combined with rehashes from series he's watched.

That's not creative at all.

Not a big surprise. There are people without autism who actually regress after years of drawing.

See "Redraw the same after X years" pictures in Deviant Art.

Cavemen are dumb.
They need to be told things twice.
To chris, this is considered witty banter.

>Chris chan had sex before me
I guess this means I must be truely and utterly undesirable.

You too can pay for sex

At least you probably won't make a gift basket for the hooker.

Oh, so he banged a hooker? Well, at least I'm not as pathetic as I thought.

I still doubt that this actually happend.

>he'll believe anything someone says if they aren't contradicting something he believes or telling him something he believes to be true is wrong.
Sound like common Sup Forums

He was grooming teenagers. Had been for years.

The fact that there's genuine documentation about each of his individual shirts is astounding

Why?
It was too imperfect, do you think if Chris were lying about his first sexual experience he'd make it anything less than magical?

He paid her and then he sent her a gift basket afterwards to say thank you. It's as awkward as it sounds.

The fact that he's by all accounts a completely unremarkable person with no actual achievements to his name makes it all the more fascinating. Other than happenstance, there's no reason a person like Chris should have any kind of notoriety outside his own neighborhood. But fate...fate had other plans.

Can you imagine getting a gift basket for fucking someone?

Ayyy
Is this the new loss?