Better Call Saul

Less than 24 hours until next episode. What will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H--z1M-524E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing

mike plays with kim's feet for 10 hours

Just marathoned the show this week. Why is Chuck such a dick?

What will Nacho do about Hector trying to get his dad involved in the biz?

her feet look so gross in that pic.

i dont have a foot fetish so i dont know, how does Sup Forums rate her feet?

I just want to see more Gus adventures I'm sick of Chuck's fuck and suck and Jim's skim and rim.

what's gross about her feet?

>mike sucks her shoulders and armpits

put him in a wheelchair, with mike, Gus and/or Saul's help

Guys I want Jimmy and Kim to get married and live happily ever after. ;_; They're the best tv couple I've ever seen. Why will it have to end?

At least they probably won't use the overused cuck storyline since she doesn't seem like the type of person to do that.

>she doesn't seem like the type of person to do that.
and that's why it must happen

I am rooting for Nacho. More likeable than Jimmy.

I want Kim to die. She's a cunt and a liar. Worse than Skylar and proves that the only reason Sup Forums hated her was she wasn't hot.

pls no vince

>I fucked Chuck.

>She's a cunt and a liar
Cunt she may be, but what did she lie about (to Jimmy)?

Obviously lawyers lie for a living though.

Really hope Nacho is involved in that as a result of the threat to his dad. I'm worried that Nacho will just get himself unceremoniously killed tho and that stuff will be later

She lied in the last episode. Being a lawyer doesn't excuse it. She knew Jimmy was guilty as sin, stood up there and lied through her teeth. All for her own benefit.

what did she say that was a lie? she made the case that it's better for jimmy to keep practicing because of the tangible difference he is making for his elderly clients, who may not find comparable representation without him. a fair position to take imo.

I think she did it more for Jimmy's benefit.

Walter Jr murders Kim.

nothing for another 3 episodes. more bb cameos for reddit

Who is the best qt, Kim or Lydia?

The episode where Chuck got BTFO so hard is pure kino. The happenings with Jimmy's side of the story is more interesting this season.

>they are going to do a joke spin off of the veterinary guy because him knowing absolutely everybody is interesting.

kek. I know vince irl and this is exactly what's gonna happen.

Mrs Kettleman.

Lydia is more qt but Kim is better

He's still alive in season 1 of breaking bad. But maybe he gets killed sometime later, he's really sick of the business it's obvious.

She said he didn't go there with intent to destroy evidence knowing damned well he did.

Your partner being disbarred over fraud in getting you your only case is all for her own benefit. Same with her not wanting to hear about what did.

She's using him the same way Mike's daughter in law is using him. She's shit.

8/10 milf soles desu
The fact that she is in heels all day and takes them off after work when relaxing makes me even harder

This, and he will get killed.
Then the nigga that got bike locked will replace him and be under cripple command.

>it's a 10 minute Mike scene

My uncle works at Netflix and you're wrong.

>tfw no kim gf
Who here wants to be a manchild all day while kim works her ass off in the firm but still find the time to have sex and keep you happy?

>cripple command

Hector ain't commanding anyone.

Remember, when we first see Gus he's more or less independent of the cartel. They send their boy up there in S4 to re-establish.

I think when Nacho takes Hector out, he gets out of the business. Or Krazy-8 rats on him and he's in prison.

this is a lydia

Me
>tfw you will never watch kinos with Kim after she's done with work

yeah it would be dank if jesse showed up

possible, he's in highschool during the BCS timeframe a more pressing matter is how are they going to cover up aaron's baldness.

So is this.

Holy shit is that her

so Im confused are kim and jimmy fucking? Is kim fucking anyone else? Jimmy said she was 'sleeping in her own bed tonight'. Did he mean as opposed to his?

Yes, cpt autism

As opposed to sleeping in her office

They're fucking. Started after they scammed Ken Wins.

Speaking of ken wins isn't he the owner of the car that walt blows up?

>first 15 min:
Mike plays with his granddaughter
>next 15 min:
Jimmy and Kim hold hands and smoke cigarettes
>next 15 min:
Francesca reads cosmopolitan before opening
>next 1 min:
Nacho gets shot by Hector because muh pills

What do you think brought on Cuck's phobia to electricity?

no shit

>BCS set in universe where the events of BB don't happen and Jimmy and Kim live a happy life toghether in their joint law firm
I how this is the case

>She said he didn't go there with intent to destroy evidence knowing damned well he did.
He didn't, he did it because he got enraged. He was going to play ball but rage took hold of him.

has to be some kind of electrode child molestation

I want chuck to apologize to jimmy and for them to make amends with each other and try to salvage a healthy relationship but there's no way vince will let that happen

>Hector gets poisoned
>Chuck dies in a lantern fire
>everyone is happy

his wife left him for an electrician

being ken wins must be suffering
>get scammed
>car also blows up sometime later

The cinematography that episode couldn't save the bad acting. Chuck's actor did well though.

Chuck probably saw Jimmy's dick at some point and noticed it was bigger. Chuck couldn't handle that so he pulled off some mental gymnastics and figure it must've been the lighting in that particular building that made Jimmy's dick appear bigger than his. The lighting was electric lighting. Electricity must be bad if it can do that, he figures, maybe even bad enough it can mess with your mind and see your own brother have the bigger dick. From then on it escalates into his phobia where he believes it can physically affect him.

Does Chuck hate Jimmy because everyone likes Jimmy better than him?

1. Hector will die.
2. Chuck's soul will be trapped forever in Hector's useless body.
Why?
>be super boss el chapo salamanca
>zetas are affraid
>have over 900000 dollars every week
>have a shitty wheelchair
>no electricity
Just mechanic ding ding dong

Plebs will be filtered

prosecuted several cases where defendants were sentenced to death by electric chair. On the surface everything was fine but underneath he couldn't live with the moral ambiguity of playing the role of god and now every time he's in the presence of electricity, he feels as though he's sitting in the electric chair himself, experiencing the fate of all men he had condemned to death. turns out rebeccas cousin is also mike pence

tell me more

>turns out rebeccas cousin is also mike pence

I think they were hinting this when his mom asked for Jimmy when dying. How can Chuck even compete?

>mfw chuck and hector will die at the exact same moment
>souls will wander
>chuck's soul go to salamanca body
>salamanca soul can't get through tinfoil clothing

Nice reference to "nothing happens: the movie" in a thread about a show often mischaracterized by plebs as "nothing happens: the show"
youtube.com/watch?v=H--z1M-524E

More like IFJ

I know it's degenerate but that movie made me hard. I guess Kristin Scott Thomas being so insanely hot and Gosling being handsome to the point I'm jelly of him helped a bit.

How much does Cuck hate Jimmy?

Obvs
>senpai cares about jimmy most
>wife laughs at jimmy's jokes
>he has a good time and gets somewhere
>jimmy has the social abilities to convince a nigga

Pretty sure they were fucking before

We don't know if it's him and we don't know if he's alive

>Guys I want Jimmy and Kim to get married and live happily ever after. ;_; They're the best tv couple I've ever seen. Why will it have to end?
Kim does not want marriage, she just like it casual, like any liberated woman. no commitment, no worries, live in the present moment.

about tree fiddy

>I know it's degenerate but that movie made me hard. I guess Kristin Scott Thomas being so insanely hot and Gosling being handsome to the point I'm jelly of him helped a bit.
kill yourself faggot motherfucker

The show takes place in 2002

edgy

/10 milf soles desu
look at this guy. foot fetish is about the toes, not the sole

did you watch the video? That user literally has a hard on over a movie where a guy fucks his mother.

He doesn't fuck her on screen. It's heavily implied. The guy is basically Oedipus. She even says he killed his dad. And how she touched him, didn't you see that?

who has better calves - Lydia or Kim?

So?

>a 9 year-old with palsy murders an adult woman

inb4 Jimmy fucks Lydia shortly after he connects to Gus and Kim leaves him as a result in a couple seasons

So he needs to be euthanized for his own good, like Old Yeller

yeah, mike's side is really dull because they just keep developing Gus's character in ways that don't really make him more three dimensional if you've already seen BB and get that he hates Hector.

you guys realize it's not being renewed, right?

That's why they are in such a hurry to wrap things up after 2 1/2 seasons of nothing.

He doesnt fuck her. But the movies so edgy and weird he might as well have

I don't know and won't know BECAUSE EXTRATORRENT IS FUCKING DEAD FUCK

>bike locked
i'm not following this reference

You realize that's a meme, right? BCS is the show with highest ratings AMC has right now

See

>He doesnt fuck her.
Are you autistic? It's obvious he does.
They didn't put sex scenes because normies couldn't handle that.

Lets talk about what happens to Saul post BB

>SHOW WILL GET CANCELLED CAUSE LITERALLY NOTHING IS HAPPENING

I agree with you, which is weird because they showed Walt doing it a lot.