Why do white girls always try to start fights with black women? They get the shit kicked out of them every time

Why do white girls always try to start fights with black women? They get the shit kicked out of them every time. youtube.com/watch?v=rFj13WTyhNY

They're fighting for the BBC

Own fault, don't fight with ghetto dindus. Might as well jump the fence in the monkey section of the local zoo.

They dont know black girls go into murder mode when they fight.

You can't beat up thick skulled gorillas.

Niggers are in murder mode 24/7

>Those thuds as her head hit the concrete
Jesus Christ. She's lucky she's not dead or a vegetable. She definitely had a concussion after that. Fucking niggers man.

Because white girls fight all the time between them without getting even bruises and they don't get that any fight with a black male or female can turn to a lethal fight for no apparent reason.

Women in general try to kill eachother when they fight you should see how the fight in clubs the white ones I mean.

she looks more mexican than white.
Why do niggers fight so much?

this is correct.. they are not humans. They have no care about your brain damage.. they will not be sorry about it later .. you may as well be in a dangerous monkey enclosure in a zoo. Although monkeys don't know to smash your head into the concrete so you may actually be better off. We should never have told these savages that the brain was important.

>Why do niggers fight so much?
25% more testosterone on average than whites in many cases black "women" have higher T levels than the males

Everytime you see "cat fight" or women fighting on youtube etc its always black/hispanic fat lumps.
You must be right user

>all of the zombie films and related media have taught the dindus how to put us down
Mistakes were made, guys.

blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level

those are adjusted numbers for 19 and 21 percent for males

If two women ever try to fight for you, make sure they get really bloody and then post pics on brazzers.

Most likely a coalburner. I don't know why Sup Forums gets so happy when white women win fights against sheboons, any white woman who is hanging around them in the first place is likely not there for conversation.

I can't find female figures

Sometimes you get mixed up.

My wifes sister had to fight one because it wouldnt get off her property. Did she ask the black girl to come on her property talking shit for no reason other then being high on crack? Probably not especially since she live in a 98% white neighborhood and the girl just so happened to wander there from the bus stop.

Black women win more fights because their hair is fake. They wear weaves because fighting is so common in nigger culture and having graspable attached hair is a MAJOR disadvantage in a fight

Killin you cracker

blacks are superior.

Black women are basically black men with vagina's physically.

Unlike Caucasians there is very little variance between the genders physically/structurally

in other words blacks are the epitome of a man. and whites are weak beta manlet faggots

This sure is super political

Saged

You should be banned for this shit

same with a white man and a pig

Explains why Blacks are so susceptible to islam

>Muh black meme "cuz i'm black yall and i'm black yall"

Hi there Jamal, care to go for a shower ?

>She's lucky she's not dead or a vegetable
she probably has brain damage

t. neurological nurse