stream: order.hbonow.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHUHxTiPFUU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8O9nOYIXE
nowwatchtvlive.cc/hbo-live-stream-watch-hbo-online-usa-tv-channel-free
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give me the link

I literally signed up for the hbonow free trial an hour ago

I really hope this isn't a Laurie episode.

Metallica sucks

metallica really fucking sucks.

it doesn't have kino in the OP

That song was Metallica? I liked it.

It's a strings cover of Wherever I May Roam.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHUHxTiPFUU

Laurie kills herself

This seems straight out of this season desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8O9nOYIXE

>they don't look like physicists
>what are physicists supposed to look like

why didn't he say "white men"?

stream

nowwatchtvlive.cc/hbo-live-stream-watch-hbo-online-usa-tv-channel-free

other thread was better

suicide machine

scuba diving

>tfw Nora wife

BASED KEVIN SR KILLING COPS

WHACK

>killing a guy to cover up the first murder

Classic mistake

>OFFICER KOALAFART

Am I a pleb for hoping all the supernatural stuff after the departure is real?

Nah, I'm hoping for that also

For fucks sake Laurie

>she drugged everybody

I have to say I didn't see that coming

I would actually be down for alternate endings.

what a fucking cunt

I knew she was a villainous cunt from the start

wtf is happening

>dat OK from Nora

:3 CUTE

Nora is going to go through the portal!

time traveling Nora

That beach ball dialogue was fucking retarded

horrible...

the portal goes to the hotel

Nora comes back as new Jesus and Kevin will lead the guilty remnant, there was a white outfit in his closet in the hotel

honestly i'd be ok if the series ended with a nora karaoke scene.

Kevin gonna admit to fucking Aimee or whoever Jill's friend was?

it is

Aimee is the key to all this

kevin will die and wont be able to come back because he isnt needed anymore

is laurie just going to walk into the sea with rocks in her pockets

oh shiii shes going diving

scuba diving suicide.

So does anyone have any idea what's in the trucks?

Are they actually killing those people? Are they in those boxes being dumped into the sea?

adios Laurie

Literally the kinoest show to ever exist.

laurie sleeps with the fishes

The scene at the beach with those trucks what did that mean? Were they killing the people or what pls help

That's what I was wondering, just assisted suicide or what?

F Laurie

Why the fuck was Laurie so sad ?

Laurie is the worst character on this show, at least she's out of the way now

I'm on HBO Now, is it synced with the broadcast?

>plebs think laurie actually killed herself

Watch, Laurie, Nora and Kevin will meet up at the hotel when he dies.

> who is meg and that nugger slut

>Jill Finally Calls Laurie
Fuck me, i didnt ask for these feels

boom. exactly this.

three international assassins.

no, you can start and stop whenever you want

its available upon first showing though

She needs to be blacked, only 2 episodes left for that!!

>Not Meg
>Not Mayor Lady
>Not Evie
Fuck off Laurie was great after the first season.

Laurie is one of the most complex characters on the fucking show

but she's not fuckable though

I was a little dismayed when I heard it would be a Laurie episode, but it turned out better than expected.

Still, coming off the high of last week's episode, it was just okay. I don't think any other episode has really captured the struggles of religious motivation like last week did.

Meg was worst.

I hated Patty too

Thruthfully, most of the characters need to die. I am glad the flood is coming to wash them all away

For a little while I was thinking the reason Nora and that other guy both got turned away even though they answered the question differently is because the whole thing is some kind of elaborate scam, like they're Guilty Remnant or some other group of assholes who put all this time and effort into a fake thing just so they can rope people in only to reject them at the last minute and dash their hopes because in the world of The Leftovers the only way to stay sane is to constantly make other people miserable.

Patti was one of the best characters imo, but still. Either way its a universal opinion that Meg's the worst

It's a tie between Meg and Evie.

Something about Evie's face, coupled with the 'wah no one understands my teenage angst so I'm going to become a Guilty Remnant member and ruin my whole town' bullshit puts her right up there with Meg's aggressive superiority complex.

Die in a fire, jewcuck.

I think we all agree we want the season finale to not address any plot questions and simply be 60 minutes of a naked Margaret Qualley masturbating.

>another hippie van

does damon have one original thought in his head?

>It's a Laurie episode
What a goddamn fuckin waste of time that was.

Was there enough time after Meg raped Tommy in the back of that truck to carry a baby to term?

oh fuck lol. i dont think so? what was the point of that scene if there isnt a kid or anything

Is there a single television season that's packed a bigger emotional punch than The Leftovers S3?

>what was the point of that scene

>he thinks lindelof has a plan

Well nora is in the preview for next week, and if you look for a split second they shown Kevin in the assassin suit running down some stairs and a closeup in a mirror so he's going back for sure

>so he's going back for sure
It looks like he's going back multiple times

Fuck...I turned off the TV before the preview.

what about Laurie?

It looks like they drown him a bunch of times, and I'm guessing the preview was a little deceptive. I'm betting they first drown him in the see-saw and then he comes back, without actually being able to finish something, so they later drown him in the bathtub.

>yfw Kevin sees Laurie at the hotel next week

I'm hoping the series ends in the hotel similar to LOST desu

looks like nora will be in the hotel, I can't see any other instance nora would be in soaking in a bathtub

My guess is he gets distracted by Laurie, possible Evie (maybe both) and gets revived before accomplishing the mission. Also, the abo guy is probably not going to be very cooperative and all the attempts will be trying to figure out a way to make him give up the song or even remember it (he probably drinks the water and forgets who the hell he even is.)

All of this on top of Kevin getting weaker due to multiple attempts in one day leading to the possibility of him never coming back while having no choice but to press on due to the world coming to an end.

>watching the preview

Man I'd like to stick it in her. Even with her non-existent tits.

man Mapleton's gotta be fucked up. shit didn't look good there last time we saw it.

is everyone just gonna kill themselves? this episode advocated suicide more than almost anything else i've seen on tv

How was Nora planning on getting in the machine if they already turned her down?

Also if she dies did we see heaven in that flash forward of her being old?

underground kino

Yeah I see this happening, even John says they can't keep doing this to him so obviously Kevin is going to go through some kind of shit and everything points to multiple deaths
I wonder what Matt is going to think when his little theory about only dying in Miracle is torn to shreds

rip

I can see the season finale being something where most of the main characters commit suicide/die and each have a chunk of the episode focused on them arriving in the hotel.

Kevin should really be warning all of them to not drink the water after they die. Just like a heads up to drink some soda pop or something.

Leaked image from 3x08, "The Book of Nora". Looks like we get some answers after all.

doesn't he not care anymore

by this logic Kevin could become a maƮtre d'

fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Are we absolutely certain that Laurie's actress isn't just Willem Dafoe in a wig?

>ywn be Aimee's leftovers

maybe but for some reason i think the old town had something to do with him coming back, the whole thing with the berried birds

you know he at least dies once, maybe something happen and they had to stop and tried again idk , but one thing is for sure he will run into david burtin for a 3rd time there (or what was the point of the lion eating him) and probably laurie? ether that or he will make a decision to drink the water and not go back and stay with her