Its white Wallys cousin.
White Wally is coming back

Also
>now
kek

>now

>tfw I can't annoy Wallyfags anymore
Rebirth was a mistake.

There's two Wallys, one from before Flashpoint, one from the New 52 post-Flashpoint universe, its all Dr. Manhattan's fault.

A bad writer heard that the Wests would all be black in the Flash tv show and tried to capitalize on it in comics form. Unfortunately he's a bad writer so the story he wrote was shit and the character he introduced as Wally West never got to see any development.

speedforce

Why can't they create a new character that's black
why can't they respect old characters?

He's white Wally's distant cousin. Named after a common grandparent or some such.

>Why can't they create a new character that's black
Because new characters don't sell. If they did, you wouldn't be reading a comic featuring revamped characters from about 70 years ago
>why can't they respect old characters?
They did by making Barry Allen the Flash again.

WE

they sort of made him into one by just making into Wally's cousin who is also named Wally instead.

It's being changed so that they did, with Rebirth black Wally was never the new52 Wally at all, just another family member named for the same guy so now there will be 2 Wally's.

It's clunky but it means DC doesn't have to write out a black guy to bring back ginger Wally and they get a Kid Flash untainted by Lobdell so it mostly works out

Did you just wake up from a 4 years coma?
Wally now is white again.

Barry will still be the main Flash, so they'll still bitch about that.

>his powers is derived, not from speed force, but from running from his biological child

DC execs are pure shit.

i don't read comics anyway lol

kek

I'm surprised SJWs hasn't started a war yet.

He's actually not Wally West at all. He's Wally West, cousin of Wally West.

Thank you based Johns.

Some of them are mad about white Wally coming back because it diminished black Wally's role, but fuck them. They should be glad he wasn't as bad as Bar-Tor (who I guarantee no one will mention again expect to retcon him into Inertia) and will be salvaged into his own character.

>Some of them are mad about white Wally coming back because it diminished black Wally's role
Where can I see this?

In normal Marvel 616 continuity Heather Hudson was a Caucasian redhead.

In the Exiles she was black.

So yeah, I really don't have a problem with Wally being black now. He's a fictional character anyway.

Twitter, but I haven't looked that much for it. There is no value in seeing people who think I'm racist for wanting my favorite character back without reliving shitty teenage years no one cared about the first time around.

>DC wants another African American character
>Makes his superpower running really fast
>Consider this to be progressive and smart

Shut up tumblr

Stereotypes do exist

2 questions. How many fucking kids did the wests have and 2 what's wally gonna call himself now. My guess is impulse to honor his cousin and daughter

niggers are good at running

Well Daniel and Rudolph are more obviously two different guys. You'd only really need them and Iris I think. It's not that bad. I think Iris may have had a sister at some point?

>explain this shit

Okay. Wally West is black now.

No he's still white, this is just his cousin.

>why is this character completely different for no reason
welcome to comics

Then why are so many of them in jail?

IT WAS ME BARRY, ME!
I WAS THAT ONE WHO MADE WALLY NIGGER, BARRY!