twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeezy Yeezy what's good?

being attractive is a curse lads
drama follows you everywhere. you can't escape it

>the face of 56%

state of these fucking corbyn kiddies in /brit/ right now

Good thing you'll never know that feel

was it murder?

any red tory/liberal conservative/one-nation conservative man in?

this desu
current government is a disaster but people legitimately unironically believe a 70's throwback with absolutely zero clout in the commons could do a better job
labour's only good economics policies came out of the Blair era

white people were better off as supremacist racists, fact.

Jemery " 6 million more" Corbyn

>implying i have my own place
>implying im not a complete runt
>implying i can afford to travel
ah yeh great plan lad why dont i just go to africa and help contribute to the 56%'ing of ameriKKKa.

Corbyn lives rent-free in Rorke's head.

>we're getting a soft brexit

it's the 14th of december 2017 and I still don't see the point in brexit

Blair is capable of anything
total psychopath

Better than the Reagan/Thatcher tribute acts we have now.

So were blacks. When Haitians killed white people that was a good thing.

blair is a cryptofascist

yankland will be 50% jewish by 2117

>american's make a show about the Queen

>have an episode where she cheats with JFK and has his love child

Classic

to fight back against the globalists who are pushing for one world government

Don't know who this man is, but he has the face of a bugger

Now that's the kind of diversity I like to see :)

Jez's ability to send Rorke into a schizophrenic rage is as good a reason as any to vote for him, the fact that he's a decent, honest man with brilliant policies is just the icing on the cake.

>his social status is so low he can't even bag himself a subservient gook desperate to escape poverty by any means

Jesus Christ lad sort your self out

Oh baby baby it's a wild world
It's hard to get by just upon a smile
Oh baby baby it's a wild world
I'll always remember you like a child girl

Jeremy Corbyn should become the next monarch

but we're not doing that
if anything us leaving the EU helps the rest of the EU form the globalist superstate that it's always wanted to

don't care about the alleged omnipotent jew

why are you so hung up on pedantic about debt

that NME interview clearly stated he was going to abolish fees and ease the burden of debt

both which he backtracked on after the election

you're supporting a liar and a crook who tried to buy easy young votes by using propaganda he was never willing to follow up on

if you can't see that then there is no hope for you and you may as well just give up right now

just fucking crawl up a bit further into corbyn's arsehole and your whole body will be enveloped and you can live in a cocoon inside his body

aaaaaRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE IT STOP

'ce

>B-but he isn't Strong and Stable™

jez
>rorke's ears perk up, he has heard a word he doesn't like
>he starts squirming, convulsing at the spot
>he's screaming now, making horribly screeching noises
spastic freak, eh lads?

love this aesthetic

any NEET virgin man in

the jews are the ones who hate corbyn

Who is Corbyn and why do we hate him?

Of course you do

>this is what ant-rorkes unironically believe

he's talking about this rorke guy living inside his head again

he's obsessed he doesn't talk about anything else it's just rorke rorke rorke

he needs professional help

no, no it really isn't. we can't afford what corbyn wants to spend and his justifications for things like mass nationalisation do not stand up to even the slightest whiff of scrutiny.
sorry but the UK sucks right now and jezza would only make it worse

that better not be real don’t hate jez so I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here

you are now imagining theresa may's fanny in grave detail

Guess which one of these two stunners I just matched with

rorke
rorke!
rooooooooooorke!?

BARGAIN

If appreciating a classic makes me a nonce then I guess I’m a nonce

>pedantic
I'm really not, I'm just reading what he said rather than just getting the basic jist of what he is saying and then blowing it out of proportion in an attempt to have something resembling a point like a complete spacker.

HULK SMASH BACK DOORS IN!

Lads get the Burger King app

some genuinely great offers

A hindu, a jew and a mexican go to a hotel of a small-town and ask for a room for three people.
"I only have one room left, which is for two, but if they are comfortable, I have room in the stable for one to sleep there".
The three individuals decide to take the room and the hindu says: "If you want, I'm going to sleep in the barn and you sleep in the room."
Five minutes later someone knocks the door:
>Who is it?"
"I am the hindu, what happens is that in the barn there is a cow, and it is a sacred animal to us, so I cannot sleep where you sleep a cow."
And later, the jew says: "do Not worry, if you want, I sleep in the barn".
Five minutes later someone knocks the door :
>Who is it?"
"I am the jew, what happens is that in the stable there is a pig, and it is an animal who is sacred for us, I cannot sleep where the pig sleeps".
The Mexican then pulls out a bag of cocaine, snorts it, then goes into his bags and pulls out a large machete. He lets out a guttural "ARRÍBAAAA!", then runs towards the Jew, grabs him by his collar and throws him down onto the floor. He then hoists his machete above his head, and comes down onto the neck of the fallen Jew, sending a spray of blood all over the floor.
He then turns towards the hindu, and walks up to him, until his coke-and-blood covered face is only inches away from his.
"I'm not sleeping in the fucking barn, muchacho."

fatty

but i'd still root them both desu

>the fucking ethnostate of star wars
LOL

The state of 21st century British culture

might just do it desu lad starting to rate Burger King

Reminder that Theresa May called an early general election because she was so confident of beating are Jez in a landslide and instead he took away her majority, made her a laughing stock, ensured that Brexit would fail and that she and the Tories would take the blame for it leaving him free to sweep to victory in a couple of years.

so if some gullible teen like you read the NME they would think they are getting free uni which he was never planning to follow up on so therefore he was lying to get votes

why is that simple fact so hard for you to understand?

lads how do u know if did good at assessment centre

FUCKIN COCAINNNNNE

for your sake the left one

the unite the right rally was a really impressive gathering of different movements, hopefully something like it is organised in the future

the entire film is borderline experimental

really love Jesus lads

THE DREAM OF THE IRISH IS: TO BE BRITISH TO BE` TALL`TO SMELL GOOD`
EAT WELL!, DRESS WELL!! AND CHANGE THEIR DISGUSTING RACE!!
ACCUSTOMED TO SLEEPING IN THE STREETS... EATING WITH THEIR HANDS AND CUT THE POTATOES WITH THEIR FINGERS.... URINATE AND SHIT IN THE STREET... SLEEPING DRESSES` THEY DO NOT BATHE!! THEY DO NOT GO TO SCHOOL!...
THE IRISH: HATES!! BATHING.. THAT'S ALREADY WHAT EVERYONE KNOWS... THE IRISH SMELLS LIKE : ONION, POOP`MOISTURE` TO TRASPIRACIÒN` TO PAW ( HOOF).. THE IRISH HAS LAYERS OF POOP IN THE ASS!!! AND HAIRY TO TOP OFF IT..... I MEAN..THE IRISH IS A TREMENDOUS DISASTER DISGUSTING ABERRANT FILTHY PIG!!!.... THIS IS ALREADY INHERITED FROM THE ANCESTORS OF ALL THE BARBARIANS.. AND HAVE NEVER CHANGED`...
IT WOULD BE NECESSARY TO SEND SOME BRITISH OR GERMANS TO IRELAND.. TO IMPROVE THEIR APPEARANCE FOUL OF THEIR `RACE`..VIOLATE THEIR SUBHUMAN GIRLS.. AND WAIT TILL THEY GIVE BIRTH.. TO HUMANS AS PEOPLE!!!.. AND NOT THOSE SUBHUMAN MICK CHILDREN

if you think he'll sweep to victory you're as stupid as you are deluded

>ensured that brexit would fail
commons majority doesn't affect party international diplomacy skills you mong

reminder that jez still lost against the single most unpopular leader since chairman mao

Niggardly

May calls early general election
>that Rorke feel
>Government elect la
>look at Theresa what heart
>we vote again! xD
Lead starts to go down
>was always going to be close la
>how many will be beat Labour by
>still going to have the largest majority since Maggie
Dementia tax u-turn
>were still top of the polls la
>being in opposition is easy
>the debates are a fortress Corbyn won't win there
Tories do shit in debates
>Lib Dems will do us a favour
Terrorists attack Manchester and London
>it's n-not May's fault, forget she was the home secretary for 6 years
>P-pakis, L-Labour will keep letting them in
>its still on if the polls stay good
YouGov poll shows there will be hung parliament
>b-but May said elections are easy
>w-wait for the exit poll la
Exit poll: Tories to lose their majority
>S-Scotland will do us a favour
>b-big Ruth with the 5am winner
>i-it's not over yet
Tories don't get enough Scottish seats
>b-biggest party was the aim
>w-we overachieved in 2015
>n-next election is the one
>coalition government is an amazing achievement

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position in the polls with a whole election campaign to go, if you had gone into Downing Street today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - George Osbourne

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Margaret Thatcher

Friendly reminder that Theresa May said "this does not slip" to her cabinet after calling the election in April when the Tories had a 20 point poll lead over Labour, before their majority literally slipped away, resulting in a home hung parliament.

hate cucks and racetraitors
youtube.com/watch?v=aM1PD3OqIBw&t=104s

have to watch Star wars with mates and dig out £14 from somewhere

don't have this kind of money

imagine being so fucking sad that you actually typed all this bollocks. and you're retarded to boot. fucking moron lol

Get a job runt

keffing like mad, room smells absolutely AWFUL, could kill a few small rodents with the amount of methane I'm producing

leftypol raid ongoing

est. 1-2 spotty virgin teens

I'd rather look at Anna Soubry's 2bh. I'd make slow, deep love to her in the missionary position with the lights on and there'd be lots of intense eye contact as I'd tell her why Brexit is a good thing. And she'd have to agree with all of my arguments and we'd both pretend I'm Nigel Farage throughout the whole thing.

tell them to fuck off and that it's a shit movie

why are you friends with normies anyway? you're above them

im 18 la I still go to college

>muh gullible teen reading the NME
The only gullible twonk here is you because you've clearly read somewhere that he promised to remove current debt which now you finally seemed to have given up on defending, but you're so won over by what you've read you're now coming up with this shit

>which he was never planning to follow up on
Says who? You?

Give it up lad. I'm sure your favorite right-wing publication will soon swindle you into another outrage for 50p a pop.

S E E T H I N G

gf just sent me this

pretty clear that spending more then 2 hours a dat playing video games leads to white nationalism

Slap me in the face
Stick your finger up my bum
Call me a yank disgrace
Call me yankee scum

Grow up and work at mcdonalds while going to school

shan't be reading any of this post

wtf is on the left girls face is this costume party or is it some really bad make up

>show about the Royal Family

>everyone except the Queen fawning over the AMERICANS!!! and jizzing themselves at the mere mention of them

>except Queenie who's a petty jealous bitch because Jackie is prettier than her

Good work yanks, you tried so hard

Jesus loves you

howling

grim

what are some other good gimmick words like this?

being a loser leads to white nationalism, the need to feel like you belong, the only thing a loser has is the skin colour he was born with, so naturally he goes and joins a neo-nazi gang so he can feel superior to random people

Personally going to cast my vote for Labour next election, can't help but think that Britain doesn't have enough tower blocks and muslims

i'm not the one who wrote a fucking essay, son. you're the one who seems to fucking riled up ahhahahaha

can only see her lower third but can already tell she ugly af

You need to question your own morals after still supporting Corbyn when he lied to get your vote

if it was me then I would instantly drop him because I have an ounce of self respect and don't appreciate being conned like you do

if you think corbyn would have actually abolished tuition fees you might be the most deluded person on Sup Forums

where do you think he is gong to get the hundreds of billions from to do that especially right in the middle of brexit negotiations?

wake up kid

>put north korea in its place
>made muslims all over the world seethe
>stock market soaring
>is going to remove all yanks from /brit/

Greatest president of our time

havent showered or bathed in like a week ahaha

i just bought £200 worth of cocaine cause i'm a baller