Assange: "Chosing between Trump or Clinton is Like Picking Between Cholera or Gonorrhea"

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/758277795780890624

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gonorrhoea is less fatal and easier to treat.

DRUMPF BTFO

Assange is a borderline ancap so this isn't a surprise

Unfortunately Assange's girlfriends don't get to choose.
He forcibly gives them both.

This. He is good for what he does, but I do not subscribe to any of his personal opinions.

Well, you tell me, which one is better to get from Ecuadorian embassy staff

Good if he distances himself from Trump while publicizing DNC emails that is the best outcome

BTFO

Except like most STDs, there's no cure for it. At least Cholera can be temporary.

Fine, just keep putting pressure on Clinton.

>defending clinton

eat shit

He isn't wrong, you know.
People only meme up Trump because everyone else is even more shit, not because Trump himself is a good choice.

Uhh wrong.

Gonorhea is bacterial and goes away easy

>B-b-but he'll ban all Muslims, deport all immigrants and start another decade long ground war with ISIS
>S-surely establishment Congress will back him

Well, he is right. Either a corrupt to the core establishment puppet or an empty clueless narcissist.

4d chess fools
Precisely. It's crucial that Wikileaks distances itself from Trump.

He can virtue signal all he wants but the damage is done and the liberal kike media effectively labelled him as a pro-Trump russian spy.

This, im team Trump for the entertainment factor.

Anyone who thinks he can turn the US establishment on its head needs to go back to swallowing bluepills and listening to Obama "change" speeches.

>Muh buzzwords!!

Then why is he trying to ruin Hillary's chance to win the presidency by thoughtfully releasing the leaks only on certain important moments?

in other news, this faggot is trying to get a globalist/communist open borders johnson elected

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
Fuck you, Russians.

Assange MUST say this as Libs are seeing leaked emails as a pro-Trump thing, which it's not. Assange is a smart guy, and knows that Trump is a wildcard, someone who has a better chance of changing things that someone who at this point is effectively a piece of furniture in the White House. This guy knows what's up.

if you're lucky enough to get that strain.

I guess Assange is an absolute faggot and won't release the Hillary info.

Please dox him and imprison the fuck.

this.

I thought Assange was pretty uncucked. Guess I was wrong. Sad!

I'm OK with that. Ghonerrea might seem less pleasant, but it's easier to treat and not life threatening for a long time. And you get to fuck a nasty eastern european whore to get it.

Cholera is the result of shit getting in your food and it kills you by collapsing your lungs. Fuck that.

Any news on the major leak he promised would fuck Hillary?

Sorry Satan, Megasatan has spoken.
Time for the manhunt

Putin told him to stop being so blatantly pro-Trump.

>does something Sup Forums likes
ONE OF US ONE OF US BASED ASSANGE
>says something Sup Forums dislikes
UNBELIEVABLE! WHAT A KEKLORD

Reminder that every single one of Donald Trump's children are married off to kikes, and he's a huge supporter of Zionism.

That's the point you brain dead fucking retard, you disgusting filthy fucking faggot, you!

kek that's was bretty good

Yeah I think he meant to say chlamydia

This.
Trump is the best choice by far and has been since the start, but worshiping a leader thinking they can do no wrong is a huge fucking no-no.
By worshiping a leader you lose all capability of determining if they're deceiving you or not.

Trump is scum, he's ratty, but he's not in any quick strides to hide those facts and is instead just focusing on politics. It is clear what he does he will do for what he believes is the best of the country, even if we disagree with him on it.
Carson is the only other candidate I would consider backing. Cruz is just another SJW maple faggot and Christie is a fat turd. Jeb would have just done whatever his father and brother wanted.

Hillary and Sanders are both NWO faggots, wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a cuck!

Your brain is broken. Sad!

Oh Hungary, are you that guy that ran over the refugees?

Pic related is why racemixing is wrong. White women might look gud when they young but they turn to shit fast. If you gon hit, get your nut and move on to the next one.

dis xD. Drumpf has the most retarded tax plan i've ever seen. his foreign policy is distilled idiocy. He'll weaken global american power and our allies. But i support him over clinton just because he's not a cuckold and doesn't push SJW shit

He can film himself shitting on his lifesize trump sex doll for all it matters as long as he releases those Clinton Emails.

Reminder Hillary Clinton is a literal cuck.

Also your opinion doesn't matter eh.

He's totally right and whoever doesn't agree is a fake redpilled cry baby on his first year on Sup Forums

This.

Yeah, well fuck you, you little white haired faggot

What do you think of that?

You can cure cholera but not there are nasty resistant strains of gonorrhea.

Stay away from those Asians, friends.

cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/