>"You're Being Ridiculous"

I'm a berniefag and I'm sick and tired of all the fucking lies. The DNC refuses acknowledge the emails outside of "Oh, the Russians are just trying to help Trump win." The News refuses to post anything related to the DNC emails and continues to push the "Russian Hackers" narrative. "Celebrities" tell me I'm being ridiculous and that I have to vote for Hillary because "what are you going to do? vote for that racist bigot Trump?"

You know what, yes. Trump may be a hypocritical bigot, but at least we can see what he's up to. Hillary and the DNC have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar and they keep denying it and blaming it on others.

When I said, "Bernie or Bust" I fucking meant Bernie or Bust. Fuck the media and fuck the DNC.

Storytime:

>go to work
>pay bills
>buy nice cable package for the house
>wife stays at home and watches tv all day
>wife used to be a hardcore Bernie supporter
>tv gets to her and she's considering voting Hillary
>Tell her about the emails and how the DNC is doing everything they can to sweep it under the rug
>"Well, it is a two party system and there's nothing we can do about the corruption. I'm not going to vote for Trump the bigot though."
>Continues watching some show with Andy Cohen and The Real Housewives of the OC
>Sarah Silverman comes on and says "You're being ridiculous"

So pissed off right now, I literally can't even think about anything else but continue to hope and pray that the email leaks keep coming and Hillary is brought to justice. If that doesn't happen before the November elections, I'm voting Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/dnc-email-scandal-explained/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sorry people are so stupid.

Cancel your cable. Tell your wifeet to get a job.

Keep up the fight OP. Stand firm and dont let them break you down.

Me too. I thought the emails would make the new pretty quickly and they did, but they quickly swept them under the rug. Which only confirms that the emails are true and the media is doing everything they can to help Hillary keep them under wraps. I honestly can't blame the wife too much, but it still pisses me off.

She watches the baby, so I don't really have an issue with her staying at home.

>Trump may be a hypocritical bigot
The media really did a number on you, huh

>Spending money on cable TV
>In the current year

You fucked up

Vote Jill Stein, she is better than Bernie in many ways, certainly better than the other crooks.

cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/dnc-email-scandal-explained/index.html

I just read this article this morning. For a story that tries to explain something, it does a fuck awful job.

In no way does it point out the implications of the emails, that DNC and Hillary are corrupt. It simply posts the results:

>New DNC chair
>Uh, we think Russia did it?
>One or two sentences stating there was slight bias against Sanders

I know this is what I should expect from Clinton News Network, but fuck me.

>buy nice cable package for the house

> Watching the electric Jew...

I have eyes and spend a fair amount of time on here. Trump back pedals a lot. Personally, I don't mind his stance on Muslims or Illegal Immigration, but it really makes him look like a coward when he back pedals on just about everything he says.

I agree with you. Jill Stein is a very good candidate, but with Hillary and the DNC rigging the elections, I want to make sure that Hillary loses. Trump is going to need all the help he can get, which is why I'm going to give him my vote if Hillary is indicted. No one's going to care Hillary steals Jill's votes and the press will just congratulate Jill for being the "first x to do y" and sweep more Hillary's corruption under the rug. Whereas people will care and it will be more difficult to sweep an election stolen from Trump under the rug.

Get rid of you cable TV. The second you do

>Nothing of value was lost

Then demand why wifey is voting FOR shillary without explaining it as voting AGAINST Trump.

If it only looks to be voting against Trump, encourage third party. That's a better way of fighting corruption that voting a she devil into office.

Convince your wife to vote Jill Stein. A vote not for Hillary is a vote for Trump at the end of the day desu

Dude me too, i donated probably 50-100$ to bernie over the course of his campaign. And now hes like "i know you paid for me, but vote for the woman you hate. Motherfucker Americans expect a little more than that for their cash! I want a little bang for my buck! We gave his campaign like over 100 million dollars and then celebs call us ridiculous faggots?! Fuck you man! I dont owe any democrat my vote. Im either voting Trump, or 3rd party. What's the point of voting for hillary? Because she doesnt say rude shit in public? She is still a crook as soon as the fucking door is closed.

Listening to (((Sarah Silverman))) on any topic is essentially banging your head against the wall. With Jews you lose.

I don't think the DNC realizes that having celebrities shill for them actually has the opposite effect than they intended.

Translation: I'm a Trump shill. Shill shill shill.

>10 rubles have been deposited in your account.

Watch CLINTON CASH together

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

>I don't think the DNC realizes that having celebrities shill for them actually has the opposite effect than they intended.

Except for Scott Baio right?
Hahahahahahahaha. Nice sour grapes.
Assholes just mad because the DNC does celebs better than you.

The obvious thing to do is cancel your cable

Didn't Trump get endorsed by a bunch of sports stars? True American heroes unlike Hollywood kikes.

Which MILF from RHOC is the hottest though? Bumpin for Lizzie.

You're not making yourself look good by trying to copy your opponents, maybe think of something original next time?

Ahh see you're looking at it from the wrong perspective. You're looking at him from the media appearance of him rather than trying to understand why he's doing this. Understand that the man has run campaigns before for business and has successfully lead over 500 businesses to economic prosperity with a failure rather that is shockingly low compared to other businesses his size. iirc, he should have been loosing 2 businesses a year if his businesses stayed true to the trend of the market, but he lost only 4 businesses in his entire career.

Now consider what he was up against in the primaries. Trump isn't a man who plays softball. His plan is to win and to win as big as he can. He systematically destroyed his opposition in the republican primaries by using small language to appeal to a larger crowd, personal attacks (branding) to devalue the other candidates, appeals to authority to create a bulletproof vest of anecdotes along with a powerful weapon against his opponents (Such and such lawyer, best lawyer in the world, said this about your plans). Using simple rhetoric and appealing to the average people rather than the isolated academics he targeted his opposition and dismantled everything they stood for.

Along the way he threw around rash claims like "We have to take out their families" while also talking about how he's the winner already. He got over $240 billion worth of free air time on national news agencies for these claims. The message behind every dollar was that he was winning. When the general election hits of course he's got to pivot, which is what you're calling backpedaling. He isn't running a race against a bunch of other republicans now and he isn't trying to appeal to the republican base alone anymore.

Now you see him compromise and you see him show that he's willing to negotiate. You see him give pointed speeches loaded that are more sophisticated than his rant style rallies. You see him winning.

a failure rate*

If you want to buy into the "he's only pretending be retarded" or "it's all part of his master plan" be my guest.

Slap your wife, vote Trump, make America great again.

Is it even your baby?

You must be pretty young. I'm guessing you've never heard of Trump before this election, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

At this point I honestly don't believe you're honestly interested in learning anything about Trump that the media hasn't spoon fed you. If you want to dispel the myth that Trump's a moron then just watch that video and try and wrap your head around this man's genius.

>I'm a berniefag and I'm sick and tired of all the fucking lies.
You are a fag, but not a Berniefag

>The DNC refuses acknowledge the emails outside of "Oh, the Russians are just trying to help Trump win."
The DNC was corrupt and they've had a shake up of leadership. Heads rolled.

>The News refuses to post anything related to the DNC emails and continues to push the "Russian Hackers" narrative.
The Russian hackers indicate foreign manipulation of an American election. If you don't think this is a serious problem, then go back to Russia and let Bлaдимиp Bлaдимиpoвич that your mission failed

The RNC is far more corrupt, their rigged system is still intact and you want to run off to them because you have "ethical" concerns? Good riddance to you.

I don't know. They all look like plastic surgery monstrosities to me.

I'm not shilling for Trump.

Yes. The baby looks just like my side of the family.

>spoonfed by the media

I already said that I spend my time on here. If you want to cover your eyes, plug your ears and praise kek, go for it but I'm not into pretending Trump doesn't do a bunch of stupid shit.

Welcome. Nice dubs, Centipede.

Well as long as you're voting Trump or not voting at all I honestly don't care about you anymore. Watch the video I linked or don't, either way you're a retard. I'm sorry you're too dense to see that the 'stupid' shit he did was attention grabbing, for the most part.

Don't pretend what the DNC did was anything more than lip-service and using the Russians as a boogey man to sweep their corruption under the rug was insulting to anyone with half a brain. On an unrelated note, if I did see Putin, I would challenge him to some randori and see if his skills are as good as people say they are.

>watching cable
>supporting Bernie
>getting cucked by media Hillshills

You have to go back and/or end your life.

Maybe now bernouts will learn a valuable life lesson

The lack of a coma after lost is triggering me

It's like they aren't even trying to hide the fact that they're paid to shill Hillary online anymore.

Must be getting desperate since Trump is kicking ass so hard right now.

And hey guess what: I'm not even a Trump supporter, I just enjoy watching the American political system be exposed for the corrupt farce it is.

Is this pasta? Fuck it, I'm hooked.

You don't want either Hillary or Trump to win, you just want Hillary to lose. If she gets arrested then Bernie's back in the race. Do you really think we give a shit? We hate Hillary and Bernie. You're too much of a faggot that you support 'share-YOUR-wealth-to-pay-for-dindus-and-wymyns-1studies--no-refunds-Red-Commie-Jew' Boyneh "can anybody match me?" Sandahs. Go fucking hang yourself.

>kike female """comedian""" shilling communism and people actually cheering
>America, you got a problem.jpg

Who is the man in that picture?

Every day, more and more, my frustration with everything leads me to want to shank masses.

Fuck if I know. Some guy they paid to host, I suppose. Don't really care.

Not pasta and I've stated already that I just want Hillary to lose. And it's Boyneh "Fuck Wall Street" Sandahs, friend.

I think he's called Sarah Silverback Gorilla