Would you watch an Overwatch series?

Would you watch an Overwatch series?

This twat looks like a MAN. Fuck the designers these days. Can't design an actual feminine woman anymore.

Designing feminine women nowadays is politically incorrect hence the dyking of the hair and such. Fuck this shit.

Nope, the characters doesn't make sense and it wouldn't make a good plot.

>feminine women may not cut their hair

fucking snake handlers on my Sup Forums

>He doesn't like short hair on girls
Confirmed for gay.

NOW THAT I HAVE INFILTRATED MY LAIR I CAN PLANT THIS HONOR BOMB

Heck ye.
The shorts are already cinematic eye candy.

>Overwatch has no long-haired women.

>Women aren't feminine unless they have an anime anti-jaw.

Fuck no.

The short's look good but the writing is horrible.

I would, I don't understand why Blizz is sinking so much into the Warcraft movie, why promote a dying game so hard? Unless they're going to announce another Warcraft soon.

>would you watch a series done by one of the best CG animation studios in the world

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Of course monkey's paw and the series is done by some random studio. But then again, even the Kung Fu Panda and HTTYD series were decent. But it wouldn't be the same.

Is this the new meme videogame?

I keep seeing this shit everywhere.

>Can't design an actual feminine woman anymore.

>see ads for some game called Overwatch while reading comics
>looks interesting, characters appear to be a bunch of superheroes with a wide variety of themes
>look it up
>online multiplayer only
GODDAMMIT STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME PLAY WITH PEOPLE

Only if it were about D.Va scissoring Mei

It's Blizzards new IP

as long as actual writers are hired and not Blizzard's in-house crew. They can still animate though

They'd need more villains besides Reaper and Widowmaker since Roadhog and Junkrat are on their way to becoming anti-heroes.

>They'd need more villains besides Reaper and Widowmaker since Roadhog and Junkrat are on their way to becoming anti-heroes.
That's fine, because most stories are not hero-vs-hero but mass mook slaying. Remember that the Omni War was Bastion mass production units flooding the battlefield. 6000 bastions can keep any number of heroes busy.

Why is all the advertising operating under the idea that the story is about this defunct superhero organization getting the band back together to solve crises around the world when the game it's selling is just all these heroes and a handful of villains beating each other to death?

I mean, Battleborn is tumblreddit garbage, but at least it has a Story Mode.

Man fuck you.

Hanzo and Symmetra aren't evil but they're definitely antagonistic with a lot of the others.

fuck no, that shit is ugly to mediocreat best and dumb in a way only AAAAA comitee driven suit shit can be.
Blizzdrones need to eat a fucking bullet already.

Yes.

They need to hire new writers though. There's nothing hugely wrong with the shorts - they're pretty well paced and written for what they are and I don't really get what people were expecting that has them flipping out over the writing. But I'd want better writing for a film or a series.

Because the story for the game operates outside of itself. The games story is depicted in animations and the comics they post to their website. Otherwise there would be no logical explanation why a game can contain 12 of the same character.

I think you answered your own question there. The game isn't very unique or interesting if you just describe what it really is. It's the gameplay that draws people in, but that can't be advertised as well.

Like others have said, they would need an actual writing/design team. As it is now, it feels like all the writing and design are done primarily by the marketing people.

Also, if Tracer who could get a VA that's actually british would be nice.

Did you not see the pose controversy