Why is Google allowed to manipulate search results to influence the election?

Why is Google allowed to manipulate search results to influence the election?

This should be illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fFlvj
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
searchengineland.com/google-removes-special-presidential-candidates-box-omitted-trump-254620
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disgusting, dystopian bullshit.

More pathetic than evil imo

Everyone in the world knows Trump is running. Makes google look stupid

Because Google owns Google. Make your own search engine if you want something different

It's a private business they can do as they wish in regards to search results or who they support for President.

Googling Presidential candidates now shows Google is in hot water for this.

And who owns Google?

Jews
Are you just now realizing they run the show?

Eric Schmidt

I was just making sure you didn't think "google" owns itself, which is crazy.

Google "white man with white woman"

On images I mean.

I see nothing wrong with this. This is clearly a white man and white woman.

Nothing Google does will surprise me anymore
>Nasa team had a huge achievement
>Google makes a 16bit drawing of them
>turned over 90% of them into minorities/women even though that's not what they actually are

Why the fuck do people push diversity so hard? I mean what is there to actually gain from it?

This is why I can't stand Sup Forums.

>It's only ok when it's in favor of our fuherer!!!

WE WUZ NASAH N SHEEEEEIIIIIT

>This should be illegal.

As if that ever stopped anything

Cheap labour that votes left wing.

Alphabet

>Jill Stein

Is she actually gaining traction because of the Bernouts? I haven't heard anything about her except that she's an alternative from someone I know posting Bernie memes and other shit in my kikebook feed.

It also advertises itself as a fully functioning search engine.
Purposefully leaving out a major result without legitimate justification is false advertising.
And false advertising is illegal.

Its hilarious seeing this after watching the latest season of house of cards.

What I was getting at is that Google runs proprietary software and no legal obligation to be fair or accurate. It's bullshit. But that's what they've earned by supplying a free tool that is fair and accurate most of the time.

Then you should demand a full refund for all monies you've given them

Kek, are you even American? Sue their asses.

Nice logic jewboi
>suffer zero damages
>imma sue just cause I can
>Gib me monies to fund muh faggot lifestyles
Reeeeeeee

Why?

It's manipulating what's perceived as true.

Because they're a private company
There are no laws preventing them for doing this on literally any subject

Google creates reality bubbles.
Google serves up results that it thinks you want.

>I have the right to spread disinformation
Shills ahoy

>manipulating what's perceived as true
True. But through a particular looking glass. One that they own. Granted, it's a huge looking glass, but it's not like they're cutting into the nightly news and forcing anything on us. You're there by choice.

>

I love how the right is always calling for regulation of private business whenever it benefits their party.

Niiiice

archive.is/fFlvj

>>

>This should be illegal.
in 20 years it most likely will be

>not knowing about (((Alphabet)))

Fick, wrong screenshot

Pic very much related

Literally about to post same thing, this is probably a slide thread

The problem is more along the lines of there is another huge source of information that is openly left leaning and will influence peoples thinking

>Trump first

as he should be. tell me again, what's the problem with google?

STOP
USING
GOOGLE

>Purposefully leaving out a major result without legitimate justification is false advertising.
Not really. Or at all.

The black bar means it's a knowledge graph result. It's automatically generated. Nobody maintains it by hand.

Absolutely disgusting

Ideology. They believe in an utopia where everything great is done by lots of shitskins, women and freaks, with only a token presence of white males. Since they can't have it (after all they barely have 2% black employees on a good day) they resort to pretending.

google is terryfing and im buying as many google shares as i can when i get enough money together so when they eventually take over all production and merge with the government i dont have to be a slave to them.

They fixed it. They only fixed it after The_Donald shilled it hard however.

t. lolbertarian nigger

>all these tards taking OP's bait

Make up some bullshit about "Emotional damage" or say that them leaving shit out caused you to loose your job or something so you can sue for loss of revenue.

Fake and gay, I just googled the same thing and Donald Trump was the first. Would provide screenshot but fuck this thread.

>a private company is using their influence to subvert democracy
>"well ACKSHUALLY it's not illegal so i have no problem with it!!"
fucking libertarians

That's it, I'm a #bingMissile now!

Hahahahaha burn jewgle burn

they have fixed it, this is already a few hours old news.

>Active campaigns
>Bernie Sanders

Google, praise be unto him, is all powerful. Google created himself.

they didnt stop there

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

>cry foul cause the law doesn't jive with your feelings
Fuck off Bernfags

See
And
OP's a 1 post faggot and this shit ain't even real

>le slide thread

searchengineland.com/google-removes-special-presidential-candidates-box-omitted-trump-254620

Trump is first result / pic for me.

>Still using Jewgle
>year one of Keks reign
ISHYGDDT

H1B visas. They can shout RACISM, WE NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS, and pay the Chinks peanuts to code, and devalue the last few degrees that are actually worthwhile to leverage yourself in debt to obtain.

Same here

OP is a fag

oh boy looks like they fixed it
:^)

After /r/The_Donald got on Fox News for this they changed it, notice the upvote arrow

Because (((Jewgle)))

I would love to have that card in MTG.

I will never understand this. Google, Twitter, Facebook - of all the people you would think would know about the Streisand effect would be these young internet savvy ceo's. Yet they do it over and over and get caught every time. Instead of letting it just run it's course and die they try to manipulate it and always get busted. I hate them for censoring but at the same time know that normies, who would have just blown past a story are now getting red pilled to their shenanigans.

>normies now getting red pilled to their shenanigans
This. Absolutely the greatest benefit of Google doing this kind of bullshit.

it was all a coincidence, goyim

They're not you lying faggot.

>In case anyone wants to know what is *actually* happening, and why: Nobody added an Instance of Presidential Candidate, or listed "Presidential Candidate," as a job on Trump's WikiData profile. He also wasn't added to the "United States Presidential Election, 2016" entity. Seems like an easy fix. WikiData is primary source Google uses for the collection/carousel part of the Knowledge Graph. It's user generated data, and--even though there a lot of potential users in Donald Trump supporters--doesn't look like anyone got around to it.

>There isn't a person at Google manually making these changes. They use sources that they publicly acknowledge. Want change? Make it.

>I'll add him in now.

And now he's there.

Someone fixed it literally this morning.

Google was pulling data from a wiki. Trump was not in this wiki. Someone added him to the wiki. Now he shows up.

Literally that was the "leftist conspiracy"; his campaign and supporters failed to add him to a wiki page or whatever the fuck.

>Because Google owns Google. Make your own search engine if you want something different

>refuse to bake a cake for a fag wedding and you go to jail, shitlords!

>fags love cake

What's your point?

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Google is literally a government front. Facebook and Twitter are similarly compromised.

Do you not think it's a bit suspicious?
Google have their hands in almost every website on the internet from ones they own and run like youtube down to even this site's captcha where we click the pictures google want us to.
So much so that we often just say google when we mean the internet

If google were to do something they could control almost the whole world.

Skip to the 3:55 on this one
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

Huh, weird. It looks like he and Johnstein were there the entire time

Google is a publicly traded company. The rules are different.

>Jill (((((((((STEIN)))))))))

Liar

Private Business

#libertariansrule

It's jew agenda, which is the destruction of Whites.

Half of Google's employees would get their visas revoked or modified if Trump was elected.

>liar
hmm

>first search result is the scandal
Yea that fuckin liar

What wiki? Do you have a concrete website? Google takes some info from Wikipedia.org, but I doubt Trump would be missing there as a "presidential candidate". Moreover, Google often uses more sophisticated algorithms in generating answers than just reading it from one site.

They own the service, they do whatever they want. Make your own if you don't like it.
Free market, bitch.

>still using (((google))) search engine
nice

Shills are awake now

What rules are you referring to?

Wrong. It's only okay when it's just.