I'm in need of proofs for redpilling my friends on the holohoax, muh 6 gorrillion, etc

I'm in need of proofs for redpilling my friends on the holohoax, muh 6 gorrillion, etc

Dump em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
vimeo.com/29866086
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334205/Mass-grave-uncovered-containing-dozens-Palestinians-killed-1948-war-founded-Israel.html
imemc.org/article/65690
youtube.com/watch?v=FWu6tD7OkMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 some autist posts "scientific" youtube videos or made up stories about typhus / delousing

It happened. Just like Stalin's deliberate famines.

spot the germcuck

The best thing to start with is David Cole's documentary.

It's made by a Jew, so people don't get all upset and offended immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s

If they can sit through that and are still interested in learning more, here's a more detailed documentary:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

If they don't live in the US, they'll have to watch these things through a proxy. Governments actively censor "holocaust denial" (because it's so obviously untrue and motivated by blind hatred).

proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

The made up stories are the human gas chambers.

Not even official holocaust historians deny that more zyklon b was used on lice than people over the course of the war.

What the fuck? This is Alex Jones shit!

It really makes you think

Kek

I bet you're one of the guys who calls trannies out when they cite some bullshit studies that show that their mental illness is supposedly normal, and yet you are no different. Denying facts and claming something very well documented did not happen because you saw some pseudoscientific videos and infrographs that another Sup Forums tard created makes you just as retarded. Those are by no means "proof", and clinging to such "sources" because they fit your narrative is something only a massive faggot would do. Believe it or not but I am an actual historian and I can only invite you to go to your nearest university and look up some real source material and studies on the matter (in4 every university is part of the jewsish conspiracy).
For starters, look up Richard J. Green, the Rudolf report and the Leuchter Report.

I do agree that the guilt tripping that followed the holocaust is completely out of proportion, and there absolutely have been greater crimes in history, but deyning that it happened or its scale is – again- retarded.

Feel free to call me cuck and jewish shill now.

>Alex Jones
>Touching the holocaust or the chosen people

There's nothing objectively wrong with quibbling over the body count.

Everyone knows the final count wasn't a rounded 6m.

Someone is upset

>claming something very well documented did not happen

It is not very well documented, at all. Literally the only proof of the holocaust is (often conflicting) eyewitness testimony given by a bunch of jews after the war, and confessions extracted through torture.

European governments have done everything they can to stymie investigation into what really actually happened. Was it 6 million? Was it 4? Was it one? We really have no idea.

vimeo.com/29866086

This is all you need to watch

Of course it happened.
Genocide by telepathy, friend.
Didn't you know?

wtf i hate kikes now.

>I'm in need of proofs for redpilling my friends on the holohoax, muh 6 gorrillion, etc
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

The Holocaust literally did not happen and you can't post a single piece of evidence proving it happened.

If the Holocaust didn't happen then how was Israel formed?
Checkmate goyim

>If the Holocaust didn't happen then how was Israel formed?
The Jews murdered innocent people and stole their land.

Mass Grave Uncovered Containing Dozens of Palestinians Killed in 1948 War that Founded Israel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334205/Mass-grave-uncovered-containing-dozens-Palestinians-killed-1948-war-founded-Israel.html

'We Destroyed Arab Villages to Create Our State', Retired General Said
imemc.org/article/65690

So you are telling me that the arabs got shoahed?
It's like anuda Hallalocaust

>So you are telling me that the arabs got shoahed?
I'd wager that more Palestinians have been killed by Jews since the formation of Israel than Jews that died in WW2.

There was no systematic program of extermination of the Jews by the Nazis.

The brainwashing is so deeply ingrained that even Germans believe this propaganda.

Listen to the entire thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWu6tD7OkMA