Are ya winnin' your television, son?

I'll take unrealistic portrayals of African Americans for 100, Alex

YOU DONT WIN AT TV SHOWS DAD, YOU WATCH THEM

GOSH

Get outta my room, nigger!

>tfw don't have dad
I'd take a black dad over no dad. He seems nice

even if black dad fucks your mom?

Haha i grew up playing baseball with my dad outside. Haha you couldnt do that because you dont have a dad loser lmfao

he isn't black
he is brown

And yet we're still both on Sup Forums

>trying too dad
>you wanna play?
>sure

YOU AREN'T MY REAL DAD ROBERT YOU'VE WORKED AT A MOVIE THEATER Y0UR WHOLE LIFE MY REAL DAD IS A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL Sup Forums JANITOR WITH OVER 300 CONFIRMED KILLS FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, and could you please stop pounding my mom so hard with you BBC? My real dad cries when he sees mom walk funny.

Yeah but im here for laughs while you're here sulking and seeking sympathy from strangers
Fuckin loser

Does this somehow improve the situation?

>tfw had a dad but he literally just watched tv all day and still does

Never signed me up for sports
Bluepilled as fuck
Wagecuck

I have no respect

Sounds like a guy I know, dad never expected anything out of him because his older bros are fuck ups. What a sad life.

Janitors can't ban though.
And it's only a k1ll if it's a permaban. But that should be easy for Sup Forums.

fuck off pussy.

I miss you so much Dad

No thanks bud

No wonder your dad didn't give a shit about you, little mealy mouthed faggot. If you had taken an interest in any sports maybe he would have made the effort to sign you up.

fuck off nigger

Hell yeah faggot.

If he's a nigger you are too and your mom is a niggerlover.

I did, I would ask if he wanted to play catch and collected baseball and football cards. He didn't want to play catch and I had no idea you could actually sign up to play those sports with other kids, and even if I did I couldn't have figured it out.

>black dad over no dad

What's the difference?

I miss my dad too.

nah dad...i haven't won in years...

Not his fault you were born stupid and needy.