This is on a CHILDREN'S TV show, what the fuck?

This is on a CHILDREN'S TV show, what the fuck?

I'm so sick of this PC liberal shit.

But it's cute

gee, we sure haven't had this topic before

What do you expect? Today's men working the industry (which has always been the domain of the beta male) are emasculated manginas. So they support Gynocentrism propaganda.

These losers grew up on Girl Power from the 90s mentally neutering them.

We should honestly start normalizing homosexual couples in childrens television. And television in general, I suppose.

Just have a gay couple as side characters in a show. Don't make a big deal of it, don't point it out as something unusual or even worth mentioning, just have them in the supporting cast. I think something like that would be great.

Clarence does exactly that, with Jeff's moms. They're just there. No one makes a big fucking deal about it.

Jesus fucking christ. I think need help prying your head out of your ass. Let me help.

Not a fan of dancing OP?

I thought people were just joking when they said space lesbians
huh.

I wish Sup Forums would just leave already.

STRAP RIGHT IN CUZ IT'S ONLY GONNA GET GAYER

>First heard of SU in 2013
>expected /ss/ all over the place
>Got Lesbian Rocks

This show is bullshit

I've never watched that show because the artstyle seems absolutely hideous.

Lesbians in cartoons thread?

exactly that
SU just screams
HEY WE ARE LESBIANS
THIS IS NORMAL
ALSO THIS IS NOT LIBERAL SHIT!!
that is why i also hate gay people , the think the are specials because they are gay,

What the fuck does PC have to do with this?

/ss/ is a shit fetish for people who wish girls still treated them with the same innocence and lack of feeling threatened that they did when they used to be little boys

That's not even the gayest thing that happened on the show

the art style gets to you after a while. I think it's gotten better looking. Still way better than Powerpuff Girls '16

>have 2 moms
>not one of them stop him from wearing socks and flipflops
Top kek

Don't ask, you're probably going to get a dumbass response like the one above you.

>HEY WE ARE LESBIANS
>THIS IS NORMAL
>they think the are specials because they are gay

I don't understand.

But this brainwashes kids into accepting faggotry, or even worse, becoming intrigued.

So was this

It's just dancing. Children don't care. Only you artists do.

How do you think that they could fuse without a sexual dance?

>But this brainwashes kids into accepting faggotry,

Good.

>or even worse, becoming intrigued.

You don't just "become intrigued". Either you are gay/bisexual or you are not.

I mean, that's kinda what Steven Universe is doing.
Just in the main cast.

*autists

ITT: OP trying too hard and the retards here fall for it anyway

There was that time with the two gay mne kissing and Mr. Baker said" Oh well good for them" or something along those lines.

Lesbians can be kinda retarded about fashion and shit.

This is totally not a bait thread aimed at the most tumblr heavy fanbase currently on Sup Forums, with a not obvious satire of the type of critiques one would expect directed at the tumblr side of Sup Forums.

Who's the horse looking girl next to Becky?

For some reason I feel like Clarence would be better suited to an EEnE-like artstyle.
As-is, it's kind of like... early 2000s designs in a CalArts style, which doesn't really work for me.

What do you not understand?
SU makes a big deal about the lesbians themes.
And the only exuse for that is "hur they are rocks".
Its clear the show is very liberal focus.
All the people that think Steven crossdress was played for the jokes , How you can explain why everyone aplaud him at the end? and even celebrate?
That's not a joke but a message.

>+ 300 posts and 73 image replies ommited.
everytime

>But this brainwashes kids into accepting faggotry
Good

The more people for gay threads here, the better

I think the fact that they aren't humans but aliens is still exoticizing it in a weird way. That way you can just claim that they aren't actually lesbians, they are technically a different species with a different concept of gender yadda yadda yadda... which strikes me as a bit of a copout.

They already accept it, you dunce. They can't be brainwashed. Kids (particularly the really young ones) don't give a shit.

>he wouldn't fuck an alien

It's not the gay shows that turn kids gay, it's the normal things. While everyone was worried about the homosexual agendas in crap from the 90s they were missing Sonic the Hedgehog corrupting their children.

>SU makes a big deal about the lesbians themes.
>And the only exuse for that is "hur they are rocks".
Would it be preferable if it was exactly the same, but Garnet was a man?

>You don't just "become intrigued". Either you are gay/bisexual or you are not.
Citation pls. Human sexuality is WAY more complicated than that. You can't just dismiss developmental, environmental and social factors

So, lyra and Bon Bon

400+ replies when?

And here we see a typical current year homosexual trying to seduce a normal person.

>SU makes a big deal about the lesbians themes

SU makes a big deal about RELATIONSHIP themes. Apart from the visual of female-looking aliens, none of the ideas they actually present are specific to lesbians.

Let homos get their cartoons. They will never get a good place on the earth proper.

At least the white man can go to his well-deserved rest in the grave knowing that all white women will be reduced to the level of breeding cattle by the Islamic overlords that will take over the world thanks to the liberal regressives.

We've broken 50 replies.