What do you guys think of Dr. Mid-Nite

What do you guys think of Dr. Mid-Nite

I think Mr MidKnight is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills daylight and doesnt afraid of anything.

McNider or Cross? Either way they're irrelevant now because lol reboot.

I think his costume's pretty dope. Kind of a dick move to invent a cure for blindness and only using it for crime fighting though.

Great, here comes another three years of bitching about a reboot.

I like him. He doesn't even have top billing on his own team but it just wouldn't be the JSA without him.

pretty cool, I wish there were more superhero doctors

I miss Pieter Cross especially

JSA are back in canon with Rebirth

I don't know about McNider's situation, but for Cross, it really only works in his special case. And even then he can't legally practice medicine with a license anymore.

The Wagner miniseries that introduces Cross is really fucking good, and I wish more people would read it.

Used to be one of my favorite characters. I'm glad DC's bringing back JSA, hopefully it gets a good writer.

>DC's bringing back JSA
I should have paid attention. My hype meter has gone from 0 to 100 in four words.

Rebirth is all about bringing back lost continuity and history that New 52 did away with, so it makes sense that the JSA would be right on the heels of that.

Ten bucks says they got roped into fighting off Ragnarok in Limbo again.

He's a pretty cool guy.
Both of them.

I don't care how, I just want my awesome grandpas back.
Plus legacy characters are storytelling... silver.
From the get go you already have a high standard to aspire to, big shoes to fill or sins to correct.
In its last days the JSA's roster got unwieldy... but I still loved them all, dammit. They made me care about goddamn Jakeem Thunder. A character that would normally be one more member of the Teenage Negro Ninja Thrashers.

And by extension, Johnny Thunder. Another character who's completely and helplessly outdated for different reasons. And that's why I loved him too.

>In its last days the JSA's roster got unwieldy... but I still loved them all, dammit.

That's why it was so disappointing, you wanted everyone on the team to get a chance to do cool things and have meaningful development, and there just wasn't enough space for EVERYONE in the comic.

Sandy is forever my husbando.

>Sandy
He was really strong and in the front at the very beggining, but REALLY sunk into the background in the second half of the run.
The Sandman (both of them!) connection also helped to make him extra awesome.

>I think his costume's pretty dope

Gotta be. Why else would Alex Ross have stolen it for Dick Grayson in Kingdom Come?

Will he be in rebirth?

Highly underrated. It's honestly kind of insane that all teams don't have a field medic.

When are we getting a Dr. Mid-Nite Corps?

>We will never get a DC vs. Marvel crossover again
>never get a Dr. Midnite teamup with Night Nurse