WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE

WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJDNkVDGM_s
youtube.com/watch?v=nU5cMZymSr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that dog ok?

Dahnald take my daughter

How upset do you think they are right now? This video is going meme all over the internet and they can't have threads here(on Sup Forums) like every other time they leave up this viral garbage simply because theres pedos

HEY GEORGIE

Mind you they even went as far as adding the webm to the filter list

dumb slut

>chinese clothes
>her dress actually very strong

Was the girl okay? Who is she? Does she have Instagram or Snapchat?

You should be euthanized

ADRIAN WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE
GRAB A BALLOON

hq video when

>even otters know the sweetness of asian cuncun

>otter

its a fucking whale you dip

is it a meme to pretend to like young girls or do I share this board with disgusting mentally ill degenerates?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMDtibc13fc&user=UCofaQILFkGKsW7SYzFPKHVg

Did she die?

The answer you want is it's meming
in reality it isnt

youtube.com/watch?v=GJDNkVDGM_s

I can't speak for the rest of these degenerates, but I'm just in it for the lulz
[pls don't take me away, fbi]

SEALED

>filmed in canada
>CHING CHONG BING BONG

FIX THIS SHIT CANADA YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE

Sea Lions are wild animals and therefore unpredictable

I give all animals a wide berth when I approach them in the wild

White women were a mistake

SEALED

SEALED

ayy you mad whiteboi?

How can otters even compete?

>canada
>everyone speaks chinese

kek, asian hero

i would have just stood and watched it play out

How can we even compete?

That's pretty cool

Let's be honest here it was probably a Chinese tourist who had it coming.

Those fuckers are the worst in the world.

The girls grandpa jumped in and saved her. She's alright.

This was a wild sea lion. Not a zoo. People need to be fucking careful

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick in the head.

I'm ready to neutron bomb it when you are

Someone reverse the gif so it looks like it's saving her.

here

Did some new meme appear over the past 10 hours that i missed?

I don't get this thread.

>Sea lion

>Silent and deadly

A lot of people don't see the difference between a sea lion and seal. Things to watch out for are the protruding ears and bigger front flippers

Thanks!

don't you love how all the women keep screaming while the only men there does the action

Honestly, this thread threw my heart on the ground and stabbed it. How would you feel if you were the girl and you saw all the hateful comment made about you? You would also be dead if that man didn't come and save you. I am in tears right now about how cruel and disgusting us humans are. There is racism, cursing, and even some people turning this into a meme? How could you guys do that?! Unbelievable. I hope you all know what this means, even though I can't change a person's point of view I hope this changes.

>relaxing when a wild animal is in the vicinity

>little girl gets mauled by sea lion
>internet discussing it
>Sup Forums only wants to talk about the little girl so threads are deleted

wow the internet sure is tough, huh?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>"If she was older I would think because she's on her period .....maybe the sea lion wanted sum Lo mein "

this might be the first Sup Forums meme i actually witnessed the OG creation of

Women need to be deleted

youtube.com/watch?v=nU5cMZymSr0

Literally thanks, you saved her life!

THAT COMPLETE SPREAD BEFORE SUBMERGING
DIM SUM'D

what the fuck

why are the water raccoons the only ones fighting against the invading chinks?

Here you go, got rid of the pesky watermark too!

HHNNNG

Black Bears are literally the most docile animal in existence. She probably could have literally walked to her kayak and brought it in.

DELETE THIS YOU MAMMAL

I laughed at this

just read it all. a-am i going to j-jail?

that seal is a hero!

yeah but how can you explain she being dry after getting out from the water, hmm?

How can we compete with the BSC

Are you this dumb?

>video goes viral of a seal dragging a little girl into water
>video of it was even posted in the thread already
>OP posts a picture of the seal poking his head out of the water looking ominous saying we all float down here
>an obvious reference to the movie IT which the remake is coming out soon, because the seal looks like pennywise peeking out from the sewer
There's really nothing to 'get' unless you're a fucking retard who has never seen IT and/or somehow missed the hundreds of threads we've had not too long ago about the IT remake laughing at how silly he looks in the trailer.

show me one