Is Captain America the only superhero in comics that is a virgin aside from Shazam?

Is Captain America the only superhero in comics that is a virgin aside from Shazam?

Pre-Flashpoint Wonderwoman and Tim Drake

Rogue.

>Shazam

I think there's a few X-Men who are physically incapable of having sex.

Sentry took care of that.
Dear God, talk about bad comics.

Didn't he have a kid in Dimension-Z?

>six metahuman/mutants that were immune to her powers
>they were all teamed up with her
no

Didn't he bang scarlet witch in avengers dissembled?

The MCU isn't the comics newfaggot. Caps been fucking bitches since the 70s.

Let's hope all of the Power Pack

>all these people don't know about Sharon Carter and Diamondback
>these are the people you argue about comics with on a daily basis
Jesus Christ

I'm sure Julie has scissored a few times.

Lightspeed eats coochie m8

I am convinced half the shit Sentry comics are just Jenkins indulging in self-parody.

It doesn't count if it's with your brother, right?

He was plowing Diamondback for a few years.

Was Cap Dom or sub?

That was Arnim Zola's kid, albeit Zola pumped the baby full of Cap's super soldier serum charged blood.

We very clearly saw him have sex with Sharon Carter in Brubaker's run

In fact, Steve actually IMPREGNATED Sharon. But she had a miscarriage after a fight with Sin, which I believe she kept secret from Steve.

That nigga was Luke Cage's bottom bitch.

>616 Cap banged Sharon Carter and Dimondback.
>Ultimate Cap banged Peggy and Wasp

I don't know what you're talking about, OP

>Cap
>not fucking Black Widow, Agent 13, Scarlet Witch, Diamondback, etc
k, newfag

No he's a rapist

>Pre-Flashpoint Wonderwoman
Honestly, I was never all that cool with WW being a virgin at her age. Just seemed really unnatural, no offense to any femanons here, and I think DC just kept her as a virgin because they didn't want their female role model icon to actually be sexual. That and they had no idea what to do with her.

Though I kind of like the idea of a superhero woman who's still a virgin at that age due to sheer willpower.

I know this is the Ultimate universe but here he is getting laid since you weren't specific about which Cap you were talking about.

They waited too long to have her fuck a guy and it became this weird waifuism thing. It was definitely missing the point of WW to deny her sexual femininity as well as all the other empowerment stuff.

True Chainz.

Stargirl? Mary Marvel? Scarface's ventriloquist?

Fun Fact: For many years, official DC policy was that none of their characters masturbated.

Mary Marvel is not a virgin--see when she went evil during Countdown. Stargirl probably is, because Geoff Johns will execute anyone who fucks with her. You know Albert Wesker is drowning in poontang. I think he got some in Azzarello's run.

Johns would allow Courtney and Billy to hold hands but that's it

How and why was that ever officially stated? Did they put out a press release? Send memos to artists reminding them not to draw Batman hitting ham? Was it covered in a letter to the editor?

Kamala Khan, and I'm pretty sure she's gonna stay that way

Back in the early issues of the Sandman before Vertigo was a thing, Neil Gaiman was more restricted in what he could write about. It wasn't usually a problem but he mentioned one thing that got censored:

>“the only word that got censored was ‘masturbate,'” Gaiman says. “It was explained to me that people do not masturbate in the DC Universe. Actually, that explains a lot. That’s probably why the characters all dress in tight costumes and go around thumping the shit out of each other.”

It comes from a Gaiman anecdote

It was mentioned in an interview with Neil Gaiman I believe.

He is the only faggot virgin, that's for sure

Hilarious. Based Neil

Are we sure that's not still a policy? I'm struggling to even think of jokey innuendos about masturbation from a DC book

616 Cap has never been in a relationship with Black Widow

Miscarriage? Didn't she stab herself in the stomach to abort it? And then they wiped her memory and tried to keep it secret from her?

In the 90s there was a running subplot trying to get a romance going (Black Widow crushing on Cap in secret), but it fizzled out and was dropped during a writer change, I belive

>I want you to leave it on
>Cap starts taking of his clothes

So, who's on her list?

>Magneto
>Gambit
>SentryFUCKTHISSHIT

...a bunch of Genoshan prison guards?

Rockslide actually addresses this in an Avengers Academy crossover I think.

Even before that actually, when he's in the "radical physical mutations class" with Chamber.
>Anybody have any questions?
>How come I still get turned on even though I don't have any junk?

>in a very special issue of Avengers Academy

Came to post this Too many moviefags mods should do something.

Sounds like the whole Psylocke-Cyclops thing.

Fuck Santo rules.

Rip Mettle. Fuck Arena. Fuck fuck fuck Arena.

Favorite Santo moment right here.

(sorry the pages are so different)

Why were the Invaders there (and is that Utopia)?

Also...MCU can use Jim can they?

>Dimondback

There's a boner I haven't had since the 90s

>It was definitely missing the point of WW to deny her sexual femininity as well as all the other empowerment stuff.
I think DC is in general starting to finally find their footing with Wonder Woman and starting to embrace all the sexuality and femininity with the character.

See: Grant Morrison's WW: Earth One. Even Azz's Wondy had some elements of feminist themes there. Hopefully Greg Rucka does a good job.

Karnak

Spaceboy from Umbrella Academy. There are probably chimp prostitutes who might service space-gorilla dick, assuming he has one, but I doubt he'd sink that low without hating himself.

If the DC Superhero Girls thing ever incorporates he rest of the Doom Patrol besides Rita and Beast Boy, possibly that version of Robotman.

user he is not a virgin in the comics.

It's confirmed he fucked Sharon, Diamondback, Diamondback's LMD, a Dark elf, got busy like bunnies with his ex-fiancee Bernie, and I am pretty sure he had at least one night of passion with Peggy in WWII.

He has also been molested by Madsme Hydra and he dated the Spider-Queen so he past beyond the virgin point.

MCU Cap however is most likely a virgin although that depends on who you ask, Evans says he is but Hayley Atwell thinks him and Peggy got busy, I dunno what the writers think.

Cap fucked Sharon Carter, Diamondback, and Bernie Rosenthal.

Rogue fucked Magneto, Gambit, and Sentry.

Alex went to college. I'm sure he fucked around there. Julie has probably fucked Karolina.

But user, mods are moviefags too.

It wasn’t that blatant, just Natasha pinning for him and Steve being totally unaware and remained so during the entirety of it.

616 Cap is totally not a virgin

Bernie was so based

Writers said he fucked his dance girls, which doesn't make sense since it's implied he's such a wizard that the secretary was the first time he got intimate with anyone ever and that was after his dance days.

I liked Bernie. Would've taken her over Sharon pastaface in the movies.

Ain't no dame gonna tell me how to put it in her?

Didn't Tim have sex in Dixon's run?

>Captain America
>in comics
>virgin
Nice joke, user. Now go actually read some comics.

Cap isn't but there's a bunch of younger and less humanoid heroes that probably are. Like Runaways' Molly, hopefully.

Has Hyperion dated anyone?

Hawkman was for a while

Well, Squadron Sinister Hyperion fucked Zarda. Gruenwald's Squadron Supreme Hyperion fucked Zarda and a Lois Lane expie. Supreme Power Hyperion fucked Zarda. King Hyperion fucked Carol Danvers.

So it's probably a safe bet that Hickman's Hyperion probably had sex with at least his Earth's Zarda.

Also I think a future solicit implied that Hyperion and Thundra would be getting busy.

>not having a pure kissless virgin for a waifu

>got busy like bunnies with his ex-fiancee Bernie
Since I don't know who that is, I can only imagine Cap nailing Bernie Sanders.

>Sup Forums
>Comics and Cartoons

Oh look, it's another Sup Forums faggot talking about comics while never having read one in his entire life.
Go back to your containment board.

Wonder woman was an Amazonian princess. She'd only have sex with a man she loved incredibly, or was capable of beating her down and raping her. Since Superman was too much of a gentleman to beat her into a ready masturbation aid, and she wasn't willing to give up being the Amazon Princess to Steve Trevor, her one true love, until her wedding night with him, she was a straight laced, fuddy duddy virgin until several serious reboots and multiverse redefinitions later.

I think now she just goes to sleep with her legs open on the street and lets whoever try her out cause that's just how comics role. EMPOWERED WOMEN ARE OPEN VAGINAS! (says our modern media)

She has only fucked two guys she was committed to, calm down

>Magic
>Not raped by demons for years on end

Seriously, Claremont indulged in his corruption fetish quite a bit.

Magneto got first shot at that.

Human Torch

He brags about so many chicks because he can only make out with them.

he outranks her

how can he even get turned on.
He doesn't have any of the glands that would control that. he doesn't even really have a brain.

Phantom pain?

Cap has had sex.
With at least one supervillainess and a few love interests.

Jesus, you can smell the bitter forever alone virgin from all the way over here.

And people say Ultimate Cap isn't an asshole.

>Criticizes feminism
>OMG WHAT A VIRGIN LOL

Every time.

>Phantom dick
>Mutation takes your penis and now you have to live in a mansion with tons of teenage girls and Emma Frost
true hell

Does anyone have that page of Spidey and Cap

You know which one

Tim never had sex until the New52 when Raven hijacked his body to fuck every girl on the team.
Before then, he was so pure that Gotham itself wanted to fuck him and Azrael's sword couldn't hurt him.

Bernie was the best

Pvt. Lorraine? Oh yeah, I think the writers are just full of it now, not to mention the way he kept telling Peggy he was waiting for the right partner and then Peggy echoing it back it felt like he was saving himself for a special someone.

Cap felt the Bern.

Its like a kaledoscope of madness. Every time you look its more stupid

You can criticize some elements of feminism or feminism in general without coming across as a fucking neckbeard, dude.

Why shouldn't Diana have sex, considering she's a well-adjusted, attractive female who must fine interest in sex at some points?

I'm okay with her having sex.