He's going to start turning back to the light in The Last Jedi

He's going to start turning back to the light in The Last Jedi.

I don't care.

I'll be happy with it only if Rey defeats him and Smoke makes her his new apprentice. Would make her being a mary sue in ep7 bearable. But Disney doesn't have the balls for it.

There's not enough time to do the whole switch, I think. I'd bank on Rey getting darker but never going all the way.

If they try to copy the OT, and knowing Colin is a hack, it's gonna end with Kylo sacrificing his life to save Rey's.

Oh wait I forgot, Disney. Rey is gonna save Kylo and live.

Sounds good to me.

It would actually be really cool if he turned good and Rey turned out to be evil. That would make the characters actually make sense.

What wavelength of light? Blue?

Remember when Kylo Ren was cool?

It's a cool idea for a Star Wars story and would work with how VII presents the characters, but I agree with -- there's only two more movies, and a switcheroo like that would be hard to do convincingly with that amount of time.

I do think Kylo will stop being a prick, though, and unlike Vader I think he has a good chance of surviving.

Disney has to make their bucks off a series following Kylo's path to redemption. I'd bet on a comic or two.

Rey is going to get kidnapped by Snooki because she's more powerful than Kylo

Kylo will get kicked out by Snooki, then Luke will decided to help him in order to redeem both Kylo and himself

Screencap this post

Imagine if Kylo does what Anakin failed to do and brings Han back from the dead.

by not attending the nazi-speech on Starkiller? By actively fighting against Hux's wishes at every opportunity. (he's been an anti hero all along) He's not a sleeper or secret agent or some dumb shit. he's just a rad dude taht doesn what he thinks is right.

>Get half your face slashed off by a lightsaber
>End up with a deviantart tier edgelord scar

This is weak, i wanted him to be super fucked up

>Luke, Did I ever tell you about URoRRuR'R'R?

>A Tusken leader, URoRRuR'R'R was very adept at marksmanship and hunting, and also excellent in hand-to-hand combat with the traditional gaderffii. Unlike most Tuskens, he was not intimidated by machines and had no fear of approaching them. He acquired his hunting rifle, an important status symbol in Tusken culture, by scavenging it from the wreckage of a downed starship near Anchorhead. His group raided moisture farms for water and parts and roamed the Jundland Wastes, preying on unsuspecting travelers.

>Kills his own father and one of the most loved characters in movies

He isn't getting redeemed bro, Luke getting killed is more likely

>He's going to start turning back to the light in The Last Jedi.

Nope. Spoilers have already confirmed this won't happen. He's even more angry and edgy than he was in TFA.

>what you expected to see

Explains why he smashed his mask.

Healing tech. Plus they didn't want to make him look fucked up and evil for a reason.

The original scar missed all the important facial features anyways so it was never going to be all that intense.

If he doesn't get redeemed, Han died for nothing. With Carrie Fisher now gone that makes it even darker. He'll get redeemed.

No spoiler has said this and nothing gets close to revealing the whole character arcs in TLJ.

That's exactly why I think he'll get a redemption. Han dies with love and faith in his son. Kylo not choosing a better path would shit on that and make Han's death unusually pessimistic for the series.

Doubly so, given Carrie Fisher's death and the implication that has on the story.

>Spoilers
Which ones, exactly? The only spoilers you can trust haven't said all that much about Kylo Ren at all. MSW doesn't know nearly as much about this movie as they did TFA since they didn't have disgruntled workers leaking things to them.

I knew one of the villains in the film was going to be female but I didn't know which one. Unironically thought Kylo Ren was a woman and Phasma was a man until I saw the movie in the theater.

He definitely looks angry and edgy for sure. Look at this evil face full of anger.

>Not him and Rey going rogue together to defeat Snoke by magical force tree
>it's like a couple but they are not! :)

>No spoiler has said this

Yes they have.

MSW isn't the only reliable spoiler site, and recently the entire plot for this film was divulged to the web.

MSW is a a controlled leak site. They only say what Disney lets them say. If you want the real stuff there's two better options out there.

This should be good. Post these totally legitimate leaks, user.

>Luke looks more intimidating than Kylo Ren
>He's the biggest figure on the poster like the villain in Star Wars usually is
>Kylo just looks concerned
What did they mean by this?

>He doesn't know about MFN and SHQ

That's why you spend all your time here. Thank god you nitwits haven't discovered the better forums.

>Kylo is increasingly angry about his defeat in TFA
>TLJ is a ESB remake
>Kylo is on the warpath
>Resolves to finish his sith training and destroy the resistance
>Movie ends with a cliff hanger after he defeats Rey

Okay, user. I'm convinced.

>Kylo
>Sith
Pick one.

They chose a shitty direction for Luke's character.

Maybe I'm wrong. But I doubt it.

He's trained by the original sith lord and the first person to use the dark side. Snoke.

>Kylo's redemption arc turns out to be the greatest story in Starwars.

I unironically think this is the only way the sequels can come out on top. Wouldn't that be something.

To be fair he and Snoke might as well be Sith. It wouldn't make any difference given what we know about their worldview so far.

Kylo and Snoke are confirmed to not be Sith by Pablo Hidalgo. The Sith are gone thanks to Anakin.

They're dark side users. Edge comes with the territory. Also who the fuck knows what Snoke really wants. In the novel he specifically wants Kylo because he's a "focal point" of the "light" and the dark. That doesn't sound all that Sith-y.

>the novel
The novel doesn't really matter. I'm just saying it's not at all surprising people are associating Kylo and Snoke with the Sith, especially given Kylo's obsession with Vader.

But this is (partly) why the "destroy the Sith" Chosen One prophecy plotline was stupid. So long as there are dickheads there will always be the Dark Side. Snoke's ascent to power only makes its triviality more concrete.