Dispute this

Dispute this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_of_Moscow_(1812)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can like doing rape and plunder without liking being raped and plundered.

Why would I ? nordics really are retarded.
Vikings were raiders and pillagers, and they fucking sucked at war, not a lot to be proud about

butthurt pierre

dispute this

At least they participated in wars and not just waved the flag.

>this meme is perpetuated by people other than Americans
I would think that you, Ivan, of all people would recognize that France was the preeminent military power for centuries. They even burned down half of your “”””””country”””””” to the ground.

One is the greatest empire in the world. The other is a point made to ass blast storm fags who claim raping and pillaging is only a nigger thing.

You didnt dispute anything

>even burned down half of your “”””””country”””””” to the ground.
Nah, they froze to death and the rest ran away back to Paris.

Pagan Europeans were indeed niggers, only with the light of Christ did we ascend from animals. This cannot be disputed so do not reply.

>it's fine for group a to do x because group b did it y years ago

>literally burned your capital to the ground
>only saved by nature, which took pity on the pitiful insects known as ‘russians’

> They even
Actually the Russians burned it down themselves.
Maybe you ought to read up on scorched earth you historically illiterate faggot.

Whatever makes you sleep at night, Pierre d'noire.

>literally burned your capital to the ground
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_of_Moscow_(1812)

Once again, you're fucking wrong.

I hate Canadians desu

Do not call me Canadian, savage. I am Québécois.

Moscow used to burn down to the ground every summer, it was one of the reasons why peter the great didn't want it to be his capital

It's conquest when your group does it
It's murder when your enemies do
Have some in group preference, it's pretty retarded to say that actions are consistently bad.

Québécois... more like Cuckécois amirite heheheeee

>Do not call me Canadian, savage. I am Québécois.
You're Canadian and you're wrong/ignorant/dishonest about basic historical facts.

Also, one happened more than a thousand years ago in a time were people treated illnesses by eating shit and the other in 2017.

My thoughts exactly, brother.

Refute what? The assumption that I don't think the Vikings were savages? Ok, I DO think the vikings were savages. If you're wondering why people aren't complaining about the vikings raiding hundreds of years ago but are complaining about blacks looting today then I can only inform you that you are retarded.

It is. Emphasis on IS rather than EVER WAS

Been a while

Nonwhites are subhumans

It’s okay when we do it

You can’t compare Northern Germanic Vikings - basically a sea ocean NASA of their time to LITERAL non-humans

It was also just the French (((((government)))) who surrendered not the French people.

any negroid/australoid genetic legacy will be exterminated by the end of the century with a bio virus. The future is very technocratic and eugenic

Noice

This