The Don is formally challenging Russian hackers to find Clinton's emails

The Don is formally challenging Russian hackers to find Clinton's emails

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0&referer=

>"B-b-but Trump totally doesn't have links to Russia guys."

Why does his links to Russia matter. If our FBI wont do it, might as well get someone who can. At least its not Uranium

Because a foreign country trying to manipulate our elections ?

Is it really manipulation? I look at it as information that has already happened being released. Ideally our elected officials would not do things that would be negative to the public

Well both things are wrong, the stuff in the actually e-mails is wrong, and the way they got the e-mails is also wrong. Fucking hell everybody sucks don't they? Wish 3rd party was a realistic option.

Why is it "wrong"? Because it's "illegal"? The law defines morality for you? Then Snowden revealing PRISM to the world must also be wrong by that measure because he committed treason, correct?

Pretty much. I dont think it will change till politics isnt a job you can go directly into.

The Russia thing really doesn't have much significance when compared to the fact HRC and the DNC literally stole the nomination from Bernie. YES, so I MAY have cheated my way to the presidency, b-b-but it's the Russians' fault that you know that!!! Do you guys realize how stupid you sound?

>ITT PEOPLE DIDN'T WATCH THE SPEECH

He was being sarcastic

I'm not trying to take away from the stuff that they did to Bernie at all. Like I said it's a mess and both sides are guilty of being slimey.

I don't get it. The dems say they don't want foreign interference with the elections, but they're the ones advocating for open boarders and mass immigration.

>It's bad if we let Russians interfere with some shady looking e-mails
>but it's okay if Mexico keeps sending over armies of potential new democrat voters.

It just seems like a "no, only I'm allowed to do this!" sort of mentality.

If the Russians uncover the truth, why does it fucking matter?

Pathetic you are. This is literally the last option when leaks happen. "b-but look from who leaked it...!!!".

Also, (You)

Nah, he was throwing down the gauntlet.

Why do Americans hate Russia?

I'd rather be allied to Russia than Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel, etc.

You implied Trump is bad because he (supposedly) endorsed Russian hackers revealing Hillary doing illegal and corrupt shit. Why is that bad?

I guess we as a country haven't totally gotten over the cold war mindset, esp the older people. To be honest I was born in 86 so I grew up mostly after not even knowing them as the Soviet Union so when I had an old textbook that still refered to them as that I didn't know who the hell they were.

i hope he finds them too. Do I now have link with Russia ? kys dumb shill

I just feel everybody is guilty of just in general not just this situation, of just being horrible like I said I really as an independent voter that I'm so lost and wish I could vote for 3rd party.

It was a joke about how the media immediately jumps to Russia every time there's a hack even though it probably wasn't Russia

It was a tounge in cheek comment. People just making a mountain out of s molehill.

Nukes in Cuba piss people off.

Just because I'm not for trump doesn't mean I'm for hil . Why do you trump supporters always do this? Yes convince people to join your side by bringing them down?

If they're already saying it, then he should at least take advantage of it. Better russia ties than mudslimes

Russia > Saudi Arabia

>what is the middle east

Yes I think that is bad too. Both sides are guilty.

Both Wikileaks and Trump denied russia allegations, it's pure damage contol by DNC. We don't know where the leaks came from, could have come from inside for all we know.

Jews tell them to

Isn't that a good thing? I'd rather have ties to Russia than ties to Europe right now.

Most of us want Russia to have closer ties to USA, you dip.

No they're not fucktard, Republicans did nothing wrong and it is DNC slandering Trump and Russia

I said in GENERAL not just this case both sides are in GENERAL guilty of being corrupted.

What exactly is Trump "guilty" of? He didn't vote for the Iraq war or destroy Libya or give money to ISIS.

I would rather be allies with Russia than Eurabia (EU) desu senpai

our media also likes to blame russia whenever things don't go their way.

> "hes playing guysss 97d chess lawl!"

Hes trying so hard to lose without outrught quitting, but hes realized you fucking rednecks are not interested in supporting something else.

I feel sorry for the truly stupid people that support trump, those poor bastards are gonna be lost after trump is defeated in the general election. Post election Sup Forums is gonna be /hilldog/ trump supporters might as well look for another hugbox because they will just get infinitely triggered checking back here.

NEVER POST!

What is wrong? We want Trump, you guys want Trump too. Hillary is old nervous bitch

Ive never said it was wrong Ivan. I need better russian relations so i can buy an ak 107

And we want more friendly America without nigga monkey as a president. You should remember who is your real ally on this planet.

>Never been at war

Why did you include Israel you idiot. Israel has modern democracy.

Why didnt he ask the infamous Sup Forums hacker guys???

you seem like you're allergic to having a concrete stance on anything, are you mentally retarded by any chance?

>“This has gone from being a matter of curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security issue.”

so hillaries emails wasnt a national security issue before? kek

He would try, but they were all anonymous

>top rated comment

Never thought about it like this, but you're right.

(((David)))

No I said I actually like the 3rd party options more. But then voting for them would throw my vote away.

>46 replies
>half are some shill screaming how "it's both sides guys"

If it was both sides then why are we only hearing about the democrats? The DNC leaks showed us how in bed the media is with the left, so logic dictates that if there was any evidence of the right being this corrupt we would see it on every media source every second for the next two months.

Their facebook post is ridiculous

>George Soros manipulating our nation top to bottom is fine

>Putin trying to stop Hillary from starting WWIII is evil

Slit your wrists open.