Arab American here

Arab American here

AMA

You look Somali

>What country does your family come from?

>are you a muslim

You look gypsy

I've always thought I looked more Egyptian.
Yemen
Not really
Never heard that before

He actually looks like a pure arab, something like yemen actually

Do you browse /mena/?

You look REALLY fucking Somali.

Occasionally, yeah
Not surprising considering they're a hop across the water...

Just open a map yankoid

How do you feel about the white/black dichotomy in the US, considering that you are neither?

Do you feel more white or black?

You look egypto or african

The focus on race has always been off-putting to me.

>Do you feel more white or black?
Probably more black because being white usually comes with a headstart in life. Even walking down the street, whites tend to be more closed in while blacks are more open.

But if you met me in person, you'd probably think I act like a stereotypical white person

Thanks

Are there rivalries between different arab ethnicities in the USA?
If yes which group dislikes yemenis the most

I wouldn't necessarily call them rivalries but there can be some shade thrown here and there.

I don't know who dislikes Yemenis the most, but for the most part the most commonly hated people are Egyptians and Palestinians

>the most commonly hated people are Egyptians and Palestinians

Why?

How was it like growing up in the us past 9/11?

you a Soros shill?

He doesn't have a beard. Burgers cannot tell him apart from a Latino or Indian.

Yeah you dont look black at all, do you feel affinity to Ethiopians/Somalians?

There's just a lot of them. At least from where I grew up. They also tend to be less into school and more into moving drugs and whatnot.

Now this is just a minority but it's a loud minority and a lot of people criticize them for that.

No I haven't done anything to benefit Soros anymore than you have.

Not bad at all. I could make a sob story about how terrible it is but honestly life has been pretty chill.
You learn to embrace the terrorist jokes

Somalis are merely black Egyptians.

you look white

Personally I've only met a handful of Ethiopians (a girl who moved here from South Africa and her brothers) and they've been very nice.

My dad, though, oh man. He fuckin' LOVES Ethiopia and Ethiopian people. He goes there twice a year for weeks at a time. He loves East Africa in general.

I like Somalis because they've helped Yemen when there was a refugee outbreak. Some of my family friends even went to Somalia and Eritrea.
Not according to what everyone else has been saying lol

Do ethiopians and somalians look like you and yemenese in general?

We share a lot of features with some of them. It depends where in Ethiopia/Somalia you go. Generally the closer you are to the coasts, the more similar they get.

I can't remember the name but Ethiopia has an entire ethnic group of people similar to the Pardos of Brazil who are heavily mixed and have a lot of Caucasoid features

It also has people that aren't even mixed that much that have the same features tbqf

Does he look yemen?
President djbouti

Is it possible to swim across the yemen strait?

Shitskin fuck off or die

Doesn't surprise me that he looks African.

And op are you that autist that was talking about getting an 8 year old wife or the autist that keeps posting that ugly curly haired girl

Yeah he could pass as a Yemeni, honestly.

Yup East Africa is one of the more unique parts of Africa

No idea what you're talking about

Why are you in the West? don't you feel out of place?

Trolls like you are so lame. Sigh...Sup Forums is turning into random 2.0 indeed.

post that pic where you go to buy ice cream at 3 am
u cute in a no homo way, like a puppy. i can feel you are a good boy like sminen

You look half Ashkenazi half Somali

How did you find this board? How do non-whites, and especially arabs find Sup Forums?

There's was/were two autists from Yemen living here that were/was spamming that shit

>Why are you in the West?
For the same reason there are Italian-Americans here

>don't you feel out of place?
If I was in Europe, yeah.
But I'm in the U.S and I can actually be an American. Whereas I could never be a "Brit" or "Italian". So no, I don't feel out of place at all.
You had me until you said like a puppy lol
If only I had the IQ of an Ashkenazi
Don't act like Sup Forums is some sort of secret cool kids club. Most people at my school know about Sup Forums. The first time I heard about Sup Forums was in 2011 but I never used it regularly until 2015.
I just come here for Sup Forums and /sci/ :/

I find it funny. Only come here for the bants and encourage black posting.

>Whereas I could never be a "Brit" or "Italian". So no, I don't feel out of place at all
This is a Woke towel head
I don't care what happens to america and south america in terms of race but Europe should be white

what kinda spaceship did you arrive in?

what galaxy or star system do you come from?

Thanks
I don't know how you mean

what about that pic where u are literally wearing puppy/whatever filter
don’t make fool of me

I'm surprised you remember that lol

Can a guy like you get a white girlfriend in your country. You could if you lived in my country.

You look Saudi

Honestly no idea as I don't have many encounters with white girls. I think it would be more difficult for me, though.

Makes sense

how I can forget
you are a cute person post more

Too much segragation over there even for encouters. We don't have that problem. Multi color couples everywhere here. But you can still have a much better life in your country comparing here even if you were black.

WTF THIS SHITSKIN GETS AN "AMA" AND NOT GET INSTABANNED AND I MAKE ONE NAZI THREAD AND GET BANNED FOR A WEEK LITERALLY ALL OF INT IS CANCER.

post timestamp

Eat and sleep more. You look malnourished.

Nazi thread are for >>>/pol I'm not white but I enjoy read them though

Thank you :)
Yeah there are entire communities in my neighborhood of mainly Arabs, mainly Hispanics, mainly whites, and so on. The only truly mixed areas are the shopping centers
Honestly too lazy for that lol
You're right and I'm working on my weight

Oh yes that my fave one
how it feels to eat som ice cream at 4 am?

why are you larping as an arab guy? who's pictures are you posting?

You are gay.Cute

Cute isnt always gay

It makes me feel alive
Trust me I wish someone would larp as me
Hey, ice cream is not gay!

Why do you live there??

You can't be that cute and not be gay.
I know it.Hiding it is useless

Do you like cake? I make cake in my free time
btw be careful at that hours

I answered that question here I think I just might move to South America haha
You guys are great

>For the same reason there are Italian-Americans here
I don’t know what it means

What do you think of the following people:
1. Saddam Hussein
2. Muammar Gaddafi
3. Bashar Al-Assad
4. Ali Abdullah Saleh

Thoughts on Jews, Turks and Iranians?

you can come to my house if you want
we can have some manly bro fun

People looking like you here are never even considered arabs, unless you have a towel on your head, you would be 100 percent brazilian. Even you would forget that you are a arab. I tell you that cuz I got little of arab myself.

I usually dislike affeminate gays but the way you're discret about it is so charming,
You're marrying material for sure.

uhm? sorry but who are u sweety?

The one who will take the sand prince home.
Who else would I be?

It's mainly for the quality of life. Economic opportunity, education, safety, etc.

1. Honestly I like Saddam. He kept Iraq in order and in one piece even with all the ethnic and religious tensions. It's a shame 9/11 happened, though.

2. He's a less likeable version of Saddam, but still he kept the country in order. The only issue with him is that he dared to challenge the U.S and so NATO took care of that business.

I find it ironic how the country that once had a pan-Africanist leader is now the center of a modern African slave trade lol

3. I don't like Assad as much. He has a lot of potential but he caused the civil war by being too stubborn. But I think he is the best leader for Syria right now

4. A total shill. Literally robbed the country of 60 billion dollars and hid it in a mountain somewhere (not even joking). He did nothing but worsen the north-south divide in Yemen and now there's a civil war.
Glad it eventually came back to him and he's dead finally.

>Jews
They're our siblings/cousins, especially Mizrahi Jews. They are incredibly smart and work with their family to look out for each other. People think the reason Jews are so successful is because they have some sort of global dominion. Maybe they do, I'm not sure. But from what I've seen, their success is because of their family structure.
>Turks
Historically very close to us. Turks are great people, and while they can be annoying from time to time, I've got nothing but love for them
>Iranians
A people with a great history and potential but have been suppressed by a bad government and foreign intervention.
While I'm not a fan of the Iranian government in most regards, I think there's a lot of hope in their youth.
As long as I can build pillow forts I'll take you up on that offer
Lebanese?
I'll be honest I expected a lot of insults/racism but instead I came out of the closet!
What a thread lol

What do you think about the Houthi rebels? How are they viewed in Yemen? Have you ever been to Yemen?

Thoughts on Lebanese people/ government?

You look autistic

>Houthi rebels
They're ruining the country atm.
Yemen was finally on track to getting a decent government.
>How are they viewed in Yemen
In the North, with love
In the South, with hate
>Have you ever been to Yemen

Yeah, I was born there and visited two or three times. Last time was in 2010.

I love Lebanese people. You guys defy most of the stereotypes of the Middle East and that's a good thing
Yeah I am a little :/

...monkey wtf? I know this puppy since his very first post, give him a stable prosperous life is my job.

pillow forts and much more. I can teach you how to make yummy ice cream with some natural ingredients

>You guys defy most of the stereotypes of the Middle East
Sadly not all the time. There's a lot of idiots over here, don't know about in America though.
>Yeah I am a little
Same :(

>Lebanese?
Syrian but I'm not sure, they are so way back in my family tree. I have never seen them even on pictures. All I know is that they were a rich Syrian or Turkish family that 100 years ago had my grandma as a bastard daughter and left her for adoption. And also that I got a ugly nose like them, and that my siter doesnt because of all the race mixing we had so far.

R u ghey

That sounds like fun. I wanna try ice cream made with the ice of patagonia

Hey we have our fair share of idiots. But as long as you focus on improving yourself you should be fine
Do I come off as gay in my pictures?

>Lebanese?
But we have a lebanese brazilian president un elected here that supports your country. He is preparing the country for another era of slavement. So advice you to never come here.

Good night pure boy sleep well
see u

>arab/chilean
>blue/green eyes, pink skin
>light brown hair.

Most Arabs in the US I have seen have been either Egyptian, Lebanese, or Syrians (and I am sure that like more than 50% of them were Arab Christians)

What is your take on Egyptians, Lebanese, and Syrians and on Arab Christians?

Personally, I have found all those Arab people in the US to be pleasant people.

Also, is either of your parents a doctor or so? For some reason, so many of Arabs I've met are doctors or have parents that are doctors.

are arab american girls hoes? the one's here are so fucking uptight but are thots on the low. legit dont want to be with one here. maybe im just around shitty people

I love Arab Christians.
Personally think they're better than Arab Muslims in many ways

>is either of your parents a doctor?
No :( My family is poor and uneducated

There are thots in every community. Arab thots are just better at hiding it

Conservative christians here are great at hiding too.

How did you find Sup Forums?

Was it the anime?

He has already answered that

25%

Thanks

More like Brazilian-American.

Except for the nose, that's literally the average face of the poor idiot who walks the Brazilian streets.

Except that the fact that he is American makes him less poor and less idiot than us because of better economy and education he has.

you say you are yemeni what's your tribe?

Yemen seems so amazing, especially San’aa and Socotra.
هل تتكلم العربية؟