Tfw the german media are now promoting the (((((David))))) Sonboly was a racist aryan admirer of Anders Breivik like...

>tfw the german media are now promoting the (((((David))))) Sonboly was a racist aryan admirer of Anders Breivik like crazy

Do you think this is an attempt to make people forget about the recent islamistic axe attack and suicide bomber?

#NotAllNazis

They tried to push that narrative from day one, one muslim witness was even saying he wore Nazi boots even though he clearly wasn't.

100% certain.

Nobody is going to care though, because terror attacks are now a daily thing in Germany.

LÜGENPRESSE LÜGENPRESSE AUF DIE FRESSE AUF DIE FRESSE

>shitskin
>Turkish flag as facebook background
>second generation Iranian immigrant

"He was actually a secret nazi guys!"

Sunnis and Shias are bringing religious warfare to the streets of Munich and the spin machine is trying to turn it into a far right neo nazi story. Was his Afghan m8 that was arrested also a "neo-nazi"?

You're a lost cause, Germany.

>the sand nigger iranian nazi
wew lad

And nazis where claming he aloha akburd.

Even the retardest regressive leftists don't fall for this shit

SUITCASE BOMB JUST WENT OFF OUTSIDE A IMMIGRANT CENTRE IN NAZI LAND!

Yeah they do. Cognitive dissonance is an artform for them.

He probably didn't know what the fuck he was anyway at 18 years of age.

Actually that was a claim by a witness called Lauretta, who also said she was a Muslim, but that didn't even get reported in the German media, since it didn't fit the narrative they wanted to project.

This "aryan attack" probably wouldn't have happened if the string of Muslim attacks hadn't made him crack.

i think it's hillarious how desperately left media clings to the statements and declarations of a mentally derranged murderer. as if that proves anything.

RÜBENKRESSE

I thought the he was fucking bullied by a bunch of turks and went after them for that reason with no real other motivation. And that he looked up brei-brei and friends for "inspiration" on how to pull it off.

Ok, let's clarify: the completely lost anti german leftists will keep ignoring the reality per standard, the left leaning will still try to do that, but they realize it's pretty retarded to argue with that since noone takes the narrative he should be a nazi seriously. The silent majority though will see through the media shilling more and more, they see brown people dping that (and only them). This is a wake up for a lot of people, because there is no unredpilling, this is a one way road Everyone who don't eat this shit any more will not fall back. The elders especially and we have lots of them. I count the last days as good in terms of waking up, though a bigger happening is still needed here.

We still have christmas ahead of us, it will be a fun ride.

is anyone up north actually buying this bullshit?

In my perception it's just not that big a deal. We have rampages from time to time in germany. People are definitely more freaked out about religious/politicaly motivated crime than the anual depressed teen that would happen anyway. But thats just the people around me I guess.

Praise kek for more happenings to come, we need to burn before we rise again

Of course it is. Your media and govt are in total collusion with the govt that has hung itself with its insane immigration. Same happens here. They never say when an mexican commits a crime and is found to be an illegal. That is never reported in the media.

'tanned', on the fringes, wants to be seen as German. aspires to most extreme interpretation of German identity. makes sense tbqh, plenty of historical examples.

DELETE THIS

there will not be a Christmas

i never belived in integration, but Ali made me do it

kek

>.
Bullshit you fucking faggot.

Get lost you piece of shit!

Rate my OC :3

Feel free to join my thread:

The police are saying that he was proud of having the same birthday date as Adolf Hitler.
Really makes you think...