Why did Chile and A*gentina kill Amerindian to extinction??

Why did Chile and A*gentina kill Amerindian to extinction??

Unfortunately we didn’t

Chile is fucking indio land and Argentina is full of filthy Castizo and Mestizo shits
fpbp

this, but even if we did, peru and bolivia should have killed theirs

>peru and bolivia should have killed theirs
population zero here we go.

Galician-Northern Spanish yourself or something more exotic?

We didn't, we left some of them alive.... big mistake.

I am Moor, all maternal family came from Andalucia
>population zero here we go.
and nothing of value...you know

they are always going to deny it but they certainly did kill all the tierra del fuego indians

no argie with brain would ever deny the conquest of the desert, it was one of our greatest achievements certainly

Tierra del fuego was pretty much unpopulated. The only ones who lived there were the Selknam, they were a small creepy isolated tribe and most of them died because if diseased brought by the spaniards.

Western Andalusia? If so do fuck off back to Spain they hand out citizenship just like candy

we unfortunately let them live

from Granada and Malaga respectively, but my family lost my great grandparents papers so no citizenship for us

>Argeniggers biggest achievement was killing people that weren't doing shit to them
The AMERINIDIAN BULL will get his revenge

>that weren't doing shit to them
yeah no, they weren't harmless at all
also, you have to go back, CHI.

Those are pretty shitskinned areas. Its literally easy to get it from scratch though which is good since it will kill Spain one day
>be Argentina
>built from bottom by Galician, Aragonese, German and North Italian settlers
>when it gets good Andalusian, Mercian, Southern Italian, Jewish, Syrian, Portuguese, Greek and Sicilians arrive
Every time

t.bh I have no interest on living in Spain at all, and the citizenship to get into the euro zone is useless without money, so I'm stuck here forever I think

Franco y la putisima madre que te re pario

everytime time I see those bastards I cry they are so creepy

I kinda like them :3 pretty bad ass costumes

DON’T :3 ME

they raided frontier towns, stole cattle, kidnapped women and children, executed soldiers, the whole deal
in fact that was what triggered the expansion into the Patagonia
for the longest time the policy was "just dig trenches and build forts every few kilometers and have armed men stand watch" but that didn't solve anything, so eventually a new politician took charge and decided that the only way to stop those raids was to either absorb the natives into the Argentinian state and kill the ones that refused
it just so happen that the amerindians living in the Patagonia weren't the diplomatic and docile type

>whatchu looking at mapucheboi?

And that’s why I hang out mostly with Croat criminal descendants since our Northern Spanish, Catalan, Galician core is gettting mixed up slowly. You can thank Franco for making it possible for those in Andalusia, Murcia and Castilian to move up in big numbers
This. We should just killed them all

There is an ''Argentinian'' (he's not Argentinian because he sucks whi*eys dick and will do anything to get Europeans' approval) roaming around Sup Forums.

It's easy to identify him because he hates Amerindians, yes, Argentinians Amerindians sons of Pachamama herself and Inti the sun-god, and constantly DISRESPECTS our people.
The Amerindian bull will quickly and swiftly hunt him down, give him DEATH, flatten his house and confiscate his belongings.

Meanwhile, ignore his posts, as he's seeking attention from their masters, whit*ys.
I repeat, his mestizo and self hating, don't try to reason with him, just wait until we catch him.

Greetings.

seguro tenes la piel marrón zorete

>You can thank Franco for making it possible for those in Andalusia, Murcia and Castilian to move up in big numbers
I know, my maternal family literally ended up here because of Franco, although originally they wanted to go to Brazil for some reason

at least they didn't go to Cuba...

We have plenty of “war criminals” who passed their values to next generation so don’t you worry we will have ethnic state and European fascism in Argentina soon and you subhumans will be gassed without mercy
I don’t mean the people who fled. I meant that he made it possible for mongrels in south to move up north in Spain

Welp, that's because he industralized the whole north as it was far more convinient that way to trade with the other european countries, Galicia for example has always been a poor region

Why so edgy my friend? Turned 18 last week and you found out about Sup Forums through Taringa?

Go back to drawing nazi symbols on your school's desk kid.

>has always been a poor region
Doesn’t matter. Rich moorish and jew admixed scum is still not welcome. Don’t see Spanish “nationalists” shilling for chink and saudi businessmen buying out anything in Spain so why should be Galicians or Argonese be “grateful” for rich shitskins moving in or getting more money at cost of losing their identity and blood?
groncho my views are nothing special here

actually this.

this is the men dressing up as monsters to trick all the women and children into doing as they say
pretty based desu

Actually yeah, there's a shortage of japon iberico these christmas due to the fucking chinks buying it all

jaskjaskjask anda tirale a Sup Forums tito, en el sur tampoco había riqueza excepto por los terratenientes

Cringe t b h lad