1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Your opinion on the BEANing of America?

I like that we're becoming nonwhite, but I'd rather that we don't become hispanic, I just want to be majority minority, with no majority over 30 percent.

dont worry, my BLACK brother. you will have a good place in post-wh*Te america.

I am Albanian, I transcend your pedestrian racial debates.

Latino men are probably the second most undesirable men, only above indians. Their women are probably even thirstier than asians for big white cock, they all want light babies.

Reminder that the most common interracial relationship in America is white male/hispanic female and there is literally nothing wrong with that, it's been going on forever.

Europoors are just jealous because they only have arabs and other assorted kebabs and they're inaccessible

I'm ok with this. Mexican immigrants work hard and do the jobs that the natives aren't willing to do. They are also less entitled and oftentimes more patriotic than most white Americans.

mexicans are utter delusional trash

Your pic makes the East look super bean'd but it really isn't. Mexicans are totally irrelevant outside of the west, and will never amount to anything.

1. Argentina
2. Heavily negro Andalusian subhumans Mexican spics descent from will shit up pointed American gene pool even further
>white male/hispanic female
Pretty much WMBF in your case lol

1. Sweden
2. Latinas are qt

California has a Hispanic plurality and has more GDP and relevance than any trailer trash flyover state.

California is shit though
Would not inmigrate there

>hispanic plurality
hispanic =/= mexican you hopeless retard.

you CHI fags desperately believe that there's going to be some great pan-latino crusade under Mexican leadership, when in reality, Mexico is the laughingstock even among spic countries.

t. Cub*n

wouldn't mind latina gf desu lads

Stop identifying as Hispanic and start being American.

No, just somebody with a sense of reality and not a clueless mexcrement larping.

You don't even have to look hard. Any thread with spics in them and even there Mexishits are at the bottom of the barrel. They're never taking over anything, much less the US as a whole.

Mexican immigrants are based

They will become conservative patriots within a single generation

t. Vladimir Martinez

I see hispanic countries as being fairly Western friendly.

Try again, wh*Teboi.

Latinos are good people

Latin men are way more alpha and masculine than the typical white nu-male soyboy

Pretty much this. Heavily, HEAVILY catholic. It's the like, 15% of them that give the rest a bad name. Mostly because they cut off people's heads and shit but whatever

>Heavily, HEAVILY catholic
serious question for other latinamericans, there is really a latino country with a heavily catholic population (catholics in practice, not ''catholics''), here it's only a meme and only old people care about religion (except for witnesses of jehova, evangelists, etc)

This. Those motherfuckers are hard workers. Now if can just get rid of the lazy ass Puerto Ricans.

>my wh*Te ass is on FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!