The beginning of the end starts next week.. are you ready Sup Forums?

NEW EPISODES
The Hot Shot: When a mysterious new rebel begins fighting Dominator's forces, Sylvia becomes jealous
The Night Out: Dominator takes a night off to explore a nearby city and makes an unlikely new friend, Sylvia.
- airs Monday May 30th on Disney XD (I don't know at what time though)

OBLIGITORY PETITION: change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3
(sending letters or viewing new episodes live would also be helpful)

i won't be ready.... rest in paradise WOY

When does it actually end?

Does Sup Forums think the petition is going to hit its target?

It hit its original target already, but the real question is if it will actually change Disney's mind about cancelling the show

Probably not

>Dominator/Sylvia episode
Oh Gropp! That's actually happening?!

Oh my.

Bumping for DEEPEST WANDER LORE
>pic unrelated

Obligatory gay.

So what is Wander's origin anyway?

Lord Dominator will make the galaxy great again

I'm going to be so sad when this show is over. It has been a really long time since I've enjoyed a cartoon or any show really this much.

By burning it into nothing?

And freezing it too

yes

Also, if ya want I can add some lens flares on some WOY faces.

Bamp

Do some Dominator

I wish they would release information about the episodes after The Night Out, are they too spoilery or what?

Well I searched WOY The Night Out about 8 hours ago before I went to sleep, no promo, just Disney's google result said "Dominator takes a night off!" but when you click the link it just takes you to the WOY disney page, and there was nothing up.

Is there a promo up yet? There should be, it's almost time for the episode.

cry more

Apparently someone posted this on Facebook saying its from a promo, no links tho

isn't that from the box or something?

Doesn't look like it, but I'm still doubtful of its legitimatecy though

it's real looking but from what episode, who knows

>no link

more like no source

>its this user again

Cry about it.

>asking people to cry about something
>on a woy thread
come on

at the very least im happy so many people cared about the show and fought for it. even if it ends here, it was a good ride, and there's still craig's next adventure.

I'm telling you to cry over the fact that an user happens to post something in the thread you possibly don't like, because it more than likely or not triggers your autism.

Also, if that's an implication that there is plenty to cry over in a WoY thread, like it's cancellation, you're being a an ever bigger dick, user, not me.

>your autism.
ohh insulting in a woy thread, that's a 2nd strike

>calls me out
>starts this
>2nd strike

Triggered, I see.

you're in endgame territory now

Considering this your last (You) before returning to your hug machine.

>I can be passive aggressively rude! This shows I'm more calm than you, while you're still in the wrong and I'm simply responding!
A whole new territory here, folks.

Will the show at least end with Wander and Hater finally hooking up?

Skeleton Dance is a shit ship senpai

/thread

No. Unfortunately.

>being a contrarion faggot

lel stay mad

It's the most popular ship for a reason, senpai. Sorry you have no taste.

Probably a domfag.

>/thread

You're retarded.

It's the main hero and the main villain, that's almost always the most popular ship unless there's something like Wander and Sylvia, the two good-doers mixed in.

Same case for GF
Dipper x Bill / Ford x Bill (both are considered the main hero, just different generations)
and of course pincest

It's usually the first ships you get out of a series and thus lasts longer.

It's the most popular because it's the best.

Stay mad, pleb.

>I don't know Sup Forums lingo

>implying you aren't butthurt over Skeleton Dance's popularity and trying to rationalize its popularity as though it has no other merits

>online petition
Go fuck yourself

LIKE THIS IF YOU AGREE
SHARE TO SPREAD THE WORD

>delusion
I bet you think Sylava is a big deal too? That can be summed down to Bubbline, Wenbel, and other female/female relationships for the common goal of it being the attraction of the opposing forces you'd find the homosexuals wanting to be not yet contrived but as well as being supportive of their series.

Also "Implying you aren't butthurt" should never be the self-loving first words of your argument, user.

Something is off with the lighting and shading, her face looks out of place.

The shipping and waifu faggotry has gotten so bad it almost makes me glad this series is ending. These threads are probably the worst on Sup Forums right now.

How does that relate? Just don't come here, the fucking series doesn't rely on Sup Forums Sup Forums threads here shipping.

>Sup Forums has ruined my series, it deserves to end!
like what kind of thought process do you have?

Well, what's the importance of "The Flower"?

its a spec

Don't attach my waifu to your shitposts please

those ideas both have the potential to be really awful
i'll probably hate both these episodes regardless of how much horse-lava shipping there is

>change.org
>changing anything
don't make woyfriends look naive

flowers are nice

what?

>lord dominator
>waifu
shit taste detected.

DONT STOP FIGHTING NOW, we still have til June 27th!!!
And just because it ends doesn't mean we give up. Fag

its a spec

I still hold The Flower being an episode where a flower is the only thing left on a destroyed Dominator planet or something close to that.

>not "a horton hears a who" episode, considering the vast opportunities on all those planets
>not a flower shaped planet
>not anything else
you're uncreative

June 27th isn't a hard deadline. We can, and should, keep pushing beyond that date.

im not signing that shit

I was going to but the page wouldn't load, decided not to bother because I had the whole "my single vote doesn't matter" thing in my head.

Tried again a moment ago and the page will wouldn't load. Tried other links from tumblr blogs and the like, used different browsers, used my phone, still nothing.

Is it down? Page just doesn't load for me, just a white backdrop, no assets of the page or anything.

Just tried loading it; It's working for me.

>petition
>reading through it

>This show has gotten its fans through some dark times
>why are the big bosses at disney being so selfish?
come on now

but aside from the vibe I get from this guy/girl writing it, it's got a good number of people behind it.

I love the idea, but I'm worried, how do we know this is all genuine signatures and the like? People really fucking glitch systems to get what they want in this day and age, you might think "no one would do that" but over all the fans, there could be at least one.

What's the episode where Hater goes to the dentist again?

That shit was hilarious

In that case user, the more genuine signatures there are the better.

"The Fremergency Fronfract"

no one asked specifically you

i've had a supremely shit morning, but seeing my blingees continue to get reposted puts a smile on my face.

anyone have any requests? they're a nice distraction

I request you calm your autism.

Not that user but you're a dick.

>safe space breached
>begin imminent justification posting at once
>red fucking alert

it's just that one sole single user who wants to bait the people here

all i wanted was to make shitty blingees for shits n giggles, my man

Bait aside, can you blingify ?