Crush was staring at chad friend

Crush was staring at chad friend

She's thinking about putting you in a cage and forcing you to watch her fuck his chad cock.

Trust me. I know how women think.

shoulda "crush"ed him bro

there are no chads in pakistan my man

I fucking hate women

>crush fucked chad friend

Stop comparing yourself to other people, dude. Seriously, just be urself girls dig that kind of shit

Hating females is universal
Let's start a movement against FHOs

I want to kill myself, I'm shit at studies, have never made my parents proud of me, am . manlet while I see my smaller cousins grow taller than me, brother is a 6'1 smat chad and Im just in his shadow. Have never experianced teen romance and never will, no girl would want to marry me since I won't have a nice job, my life is treuly shit. I've been constantly depressed for months. literally everyday i tell myself I want to die constantly

iktf...

I fucking wish that was true, if everyone was just a beta life would have been much easier

You posted this already. Fuck off to r9k or kill yourself.

living in Pakistan probably isn't making your life any easier.

R9k makes me more depressed

>Pakistan
Get married

Didn't she get stoned for doing dat?

>r9k
it has gone to shit
You can't even have a good old women hate thread without 10000 angry FHOs and white knights hopping onto it and ruining it

yeah, wtf happen to r9k? when did it become full of beta orbiters and White Knight cucks? I miss going there and ranting about life and hating women.

>Crush goes and fucks Chad friend
>Year later she just cries about how bad he treated her and tries to dig for sympathy

Nice try, bitch

>chad
>paki
hmm

bhai, come me and some discord buds found out he's the "paki/currycel" and are exposing him for it