What the fuck david lynch

what the fuck david lynch

Other urls found in this thread:

twinpeaks.wikia.com/wiki/Owl_Cave_Ring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe the correct response is "masterpiece"

Why?

why aren't you a respected director yet, Sup Forums? just add a bunch of nonsensical weird shit and cuts and call it a day

>anyone can be a Jackson Pollock

You've been visited by the Coop of good fortune. Good luck and riches will come to you, but only if you post "HELOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

HELLOOOoooOO

It was fucking patrician

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>it's a tree

K I N O

Go back >>>>>>>/lbg/

I wasn't sure about the first 2 episodes but 3 was fantastic.

Naomi Watts Episode 4

True.

ahaha
L

Y

N

C

H

E

D

Then why aren't you famous?

And David Duchovny

Nope. Anyone can create the works of Jackson Pollack. Only an artist can manage to convince people he's good. Just like Lynch.

>he actually thinks its hard to get a cult of hipsters to suck his dick
holy fuck you must be a loser
hipster faggots choose some literal who and say he's the best to effectively jump the line on presenting themselves as an auteur and create a nice little clique for themselves, you're not fooling anyone.

Some things are meant to be felt, not understood. Maybe art is not for you.

This is the mating call of the shitty artist

kek

The point stands.

JUST GOT TO MICHAEL CERA'S INTRODUCTION

holy SHIT

>Michael Cera

wally>james

IT'S NOT THE BUNNY!!!!

Looks like a Kirby enemy.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Episode 3? Fucking where? Did it leak?

Episodes 1&2 felt like their own entities tonally, Episode 3 felt sort of in-line with LH/MD Lynch and Episode 4 so far has had the same tone of the lighted portions of FWWM.

Also what the fuck is up with Michael Cera's character

>HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Some of this shit makes me think of a bigger budget Neil Breen movie.

*lighter

showtime app moran

What the hell is going on

The glass box scene is legit the scariest thing Lynch has ever filmed. What the fuck.

The midget went full retard and claimed Lynch was a pedo, a murderer and spouted a bunch of Nazi shit. So he got replaced by that apparently.

>using brubeck instead of badalamenti

>he hasn't seen eps 3 and 4

Episode 4 is out too?!

why is cooper still retarded

showtime app moran

I thought the same thing. I was kind of hoping he'd top it in Episode 1&2 but also knew that he probably couldn't (and shouldn't).

It was an ayy lmao, right? Either that or the Eraserhead babby all grown up.

>using the most pleb jazz track

Has lynch lost it

>paying for TV and movies in 2017
>calling other people morans

WHERE CAN I FUCKING WATCH IT?? link?

he traveled through a fucking electrical socket, i think he might've been a little fried in the head.
be rational, user

>not using a free 30 day trial

Who's the real moran now?

Having only seen the first 25~ minutes, and going by the comments I'm seeing I gotta say - just putting random eerie edgy shit is exactly that if it doesn't have any readings. I know Lynch is capable of pulling it off because of Mulholland Dr., but I really dislike how people pretend it's all sooooo deep and complex, when as far as I know, on the original series, these scenes didn't have any meaning at all, but they worked precisely because they weren't many, and they were dissonance on a sea of comfiness. If this series is full of random shit on every episode just because on, it's gonna be Lynch at his worst.

>being this retarded

how do I get a qt skeltal MILF like Naomi Watts IRL

showtime.com

>Cera is actually Andy and Lucy's kid
I FUCKING CALLED IT

I'M SO GODDAMN HAPPY

Why is the quality on Showtime's official player such ass?

A lot of people did nigger

I don't give a shit about them, why would I care about anyone else being right except me

so edgy

>it's just le random ecks dee
Imagine being this much of a retarded pleb faggot.
Lynch uses surrealism to explore the subjectivity of the character's minds, analyzing the dissolve between reality and dreams. Surrealism is about breaking the boundary between conscious and subconscious and creating a new reality, and he does that through juxtaposition, displacement and artificiality.
For instance, he creates this new reality by drawing on iconography and narrative modes found throughout Americana. The vision of the open road, diners, suburbs, cowboys, Hollywood, soap operas and TV come together to form an artificial view of american life. This familiar space is often twisted by the subjectivity of the characters, the mundane life is transformed into the realm of the subconscious.

But the midget was right.

Lynch knew straight away that what all the plebs would be expecting is an easy intro to the series, which is exactly why he dialed up the crazy to 11. 3 and 4 are far more subdued by comparison.

>3
>subdued

felt like a MDE skit

>Lynch was a pedo
Undoubtedly
>a murderer
Wouldn't surprise me
>spouted a bunch of Nazi shit
About having a country for your own people and not being destroyed from within by the Jewish menace? Sounds fine to me.

Can someone please explain why there are two Coopers? Who the fuck is Dougie? Is that the original Cooper?

ha ha ha, that's right my fellow red-pills! roasties are toasty and libshits have lost their mind! What are your reddit usernames so I can send some karma your way? ;)

>a country for your own people
A country for Little Mike's own people only exists in Gulliver's Travels.

0/10

>Can someone please explain why there are two Coopers?
Maybe you should have watched the other 2 seasons instead of diving right into this one. Given you can't even understand who Dougie is though, maybe you're just mentally challenged.

INEXISTENT

I thought there were three coops.

Real coop in the red lodge
Evil coop (dune coop)
and who ever the fuck dougie was

I smell bait. Die you even watch the other seasons?

Fuck everyone talking shit about the new season.

I've been waiting YEARS for this, and I'm not disappointed at ALL.

>still holds the same atmosphere
>still holds the non sequitur
>weird, creepy, Eraserhead supernatural shit
>even had the log lady return

10/10 for Lynch bringing his all.

CGI tree with talking brain or whatever was still dumb

HELOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck both of you ive seen both and the movie probably 100000 times but who was Dougie? He was created by BOB to do what? Exist? Cooper was still in the lodge.

Let's join up discussion into one thread, we've got a bunch of separated ones

>trying to help normie plebs
Don't waste your effort, these are the same people who say Mulholland Drive has no point

>dude surrealism lmao
>pleb filter bro
>n o n s e q u i t e r
david lynch is an ultra-hack

>hey its my doppelganger, wally

>who was Dougie? He was created by BOB to do what?
Are you a woman? Can you not pay attention at all?

Rewatch the fucking episode if you're this dense.

S2 had that old guy named Dougie who died of a heart attack banging his young redhead wife. He wore the same ring (gold with a green stone) as this new Dougie. I don't know what this means.

douglas milford was covered at great length in The Secret History of Twin Peaks

NO FUCK YOU GENERALS ARE REDDIT CANCER. WE'RE HAVING A COMFY THREAD IN HERE, GTFO WITH YOUR ATTENTION WHORING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HELLLLOOOOoooooOOOOOOO

>Laura Palmer: She felt numb in her left arm with the ring in her hand
twinpeaks.wikia.com/wiki/Owl_Cave_Ring

>Dougie's arm is numb before he gets sucked into the Lodge

HELOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOO

anyone got a link?

tammy fine as hell

>A
>FUCKING
>TREE
bravo lynch

>it's surrealism bro
>he wants to explore the subconscious of the characters and project it onto the subconscious of the viewers
>you just don't get it bro

jesus christ

Which Tool music video is this?

Some of the worst bait I've ever seen. And yet I responded to it. Why do I even bother?

THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID

NOTHING LIKE THE ORIGINAL SERIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only an idiot would think it would be like the original series. Frost even said that it wasn't an exercise in nostalgia.

HELOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOO!

it was the manifestation of the arm's doppleganger chasing cooper into the box