youtube.com/watch?v=sVYHEBgHIsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

compensating for something

Why are canadian houses so burnt?

compensating for something

they're not. you selected a specific outlier

>everyone wants access to the beach
>houses are built to accommodate everyone

Those are expensive beach front property vacation homes OP.

Fuck you. The Fire Beaters are trying as hard as they can. The sticks just aren't big enough. Fucking Bureaucratic red tape.

>beach front property
>most profitable utilization of space
Why are leafs so dumb

Beachfront property you fucking moron

I'm compensating for my retard IQ!

That's because americlaps can't use the stairs due to reduced mobility and private elevators are too expensive.

They are wide as fuck.

how is that legal?

I have 10 inch spinner rims on my scooter.

Ayyy! This is pretty good.

Because it's all owned by the khazar jews.

I'm more interested in all the tennis courts.

Why all have your own court instead of playing together?
You Americans have no friends?

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Why even have a tennis court in the first place. Tennis is for skinny people, not scooter fats.

Top kek

I don't know, why do so many people in Malibu have tennis courts?

There are two forces at work here.

First, typically when you split a property you do it lengthwise, so that both have access to the road(s) and beach in this case. This creates long narrow properties.

Secondly, those almost certainly used to be tiny beach cottages, with backyards. And with the huge increase is property worth were transformed into huge narrow mansions.

this is only because its at the beach or in a city. go inland

why do all canadians live in apartments

Those are $10M status symbols; they developed every square inch they could.

Because the government pays the moms rent for her apartment and loads her GST

It doesn't require any type of care unlike the lawn.

Has to be done.

Ah, it's a good thing you've got those big spic brains. I'm too stupid to have figured something like that out.

Hiding your post

i need somewhere to store my cock when i pull it out

>Malibu

Silly Canadian. While your on google maps go up the beach about 35miles to Ventura.

Its the poor mans California beach town. The houses are appropriately sized.

Not to mention it's a status symbol.

"oh my gawd we just installed our new Tennis court!" Proceed to take 3000 Instagram pictures and never actually play on it.

malibu is the poor mans Ventura? or other way around

Ventura is the poor mans Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara is the poor mans Malibu.

Basically Ventura is where Malibu and Santa Barbara dump their homeless people.

because...

youtube.com/watch?v=sVYHEBgHIsY

someone put this in Hillary 1984 speech.

A pool for example requires a lot of work and with the house being in front of the beach it would be pointless, a garden is too oldfashioned and requires maintanence and you'll probably end cucked with the hot young gardener but if you put a tennis court you can pretend you make exercise and then you can contact some female private tennis instructor and fuck her instead.
There aren't many female gardeners but a lot of female tennis instructors.

That sounds like an awesome lifestyle. I want to bang a hot tennis skank. I could do burn outs on my scooter to impress her!

>their women won't touch anything unless it's black as char

KEK

Usually they split a lot wide lot then build to narrow homes on it

>you'll probably end cucked with the hot young gardener
This is California we're talking about.

Where can one buy a house in America. I work in Jew York and I just can''t leave it. The houses in my neighbor hood or now at LEAST 1.2 million. My parents bought theres for 180k during the 90's.

is there a tennis court equivalent for yoga I can build to fuck yogamommies instead?

My house isn't that long.

Gotta have somewhere to put our penors

>living in jew york

you're renting an apartment like your grandparents did, or you're going to be living in newark like I do

yes. they even have hot yoga, where the heat is turned up (or AC not on) so everyone gets extra sweaty.

That's what is known as a housing bubble, lil nigga.

Just like your benis DDDD

>Can build that wooden shack for 80k
>Costs 10M

lmao america

Can you cook me some tacos, mommy?

MILFS are crazy over the Big Taco Cock

>LEAST 1.2 million. My parents bought theres for 180k during the 90's.
Baby boomers baka

>Spain
>Tacos
American education

But 08 didn't pop it. In fact the prices around our area doubled because it's a Chinese enclave and it's in really high demand.

nigga u dumb as fuck, its a product of white rich people living in a white rich ghetto, they don't want no poor as nigga like u in dey crib

That seriously can't be her. More info needed. Those tits are fake too, which is a shame, since with nipples like that they would've been spectacular previously.

They're off strike?

It's a product of Asian Rich people.

Very simple architecture solution here.
Real Estate company wants to maximize the amount of houses they can sell as having beach front property, so the houses have a small width. However people who want a beach front house also want a big house, so they just increase the length.

I love you mommy

Fucking jews man.

>newark

How is it. And you do you still get city tax deducted from your paycheck?

These ones are on the beach front.
It makes sense for the property developer to fit as many houses along the beach as possible to make large profits.

saged

Those are beachhouses. Bewchfrront property is always some of the most expensive property available. Houses are thin on the beach side so that every homeowner can have beachfront property but long all the way to the road so you can have an actually decently sized house for the money.

I got my retard helmet on right now, white nigger.

One thing that strikes me about the US is how big and cheap the houses are, lucky pricks

really great job saging a thread 60 posts deep

In the very specific case you posted, these are shoreline houses. The shore space makes them valuable, and whoever built them decided that this was the best way to fit multiple thousand+ sqft. houses into one area for maximum profit.

When the fire burns your house you win.

Is the fire still burning?

this

stupid canadian