American Gods S01E04

No American Gods thread?

Just finished the latest episode (E04) and was kinda disappointed, which isn’t too surprising as it’s new content that’s not in the book, though I did like Audrey’s scenes when she freaked out when she found Laura Moon in her house.

This show sucks.

I think it’s a cool show but this episode was kinda meh, as they felt they needed to tell the backstory of how Shadow and Laura meet.

Also, too much time was spent on visuals.

But the chick playing Audrey has done a great job, considering she’s playing a minor role and only had two scenes on the show (and presumably no more after this episode).

Did nobody watch the latest episode?

I thought it was a great episode.

Never has a show made me actually feel for a cheating woman before.

the girl cant act worth a shit

>the girl cant act worth a shit

Betty Gilpin or Emily Browning?

Because Emily Browning was pretty flat but Betty Gilpin did a great job in the two scenes she's had.

emily

fucking terrible

Yeah.
She's either really good at playing an unemotional unlikeable cunt or she's just there because she's eye candy.

That thumbnail is very misleading.

>not knowing how to ctrl-f
Large American Gods thread here
>feeling for a mentally damaged cheating whore
Cuck detected

i dig this show, but they're trying to stretch the book into 4 seasons of TV, so the plot isn't progressing much, which makes the show lame.
i haven't read the book, but it seems like it only has enough material for 2 seasons top, maybe even just 1 season.

>not using an easily recognizable pic so the thread can be easily found.

I scrolled up and down thru the catalog page three times looking for an American Gods thread but whoever started that thread, is a dumbass.

I read the book a few years back (the “author’s preferred edition” that’s longer) and it’s a pretty rambling story but not a lot of… action.

But I’m cool with the artsy-fartsy take they’re doing for the tv show and I think they could get four season out of it.

>Never has a show made me actually feel for a cheating woman before.

I felt bad for Audrey Burton, when she said how it feels to hear about your husband and best friend getting killed, then discovering they were having an affair the whole time.

This. Probably one of the most cucked women on TV in quite a while.

It just made me feel bad for Shadow and Audrey. I felt even less sympathy for Laura, because of her indifference to everything around her which ultimately rubbed off on Shadow. Her own despair struck me as selfish as opposed to sad.

>half of every episode is black man fucking
thanks jews, I love BLACKED

Not him but agreed.
She's a selfish remorseless cunt who only cares about getting her rocks off.

>half of EVERY episode
user, this is Shadow's first sex scene.
It's pretty BLACKED-tier though, notice we don't get to see Laura fucking Dane Cook with that level of detail.

What was the deal with Anubis and the five doors and the cat being a rude bitch?

Was he sending her to hell, is he a good guy?

Pretty sure the US banned heterosexual sex between whites on TV some time ago. I was surprised by the detail actually.