How does it feel knowing that America is the greatest singular state to ever exist in the history of civilization...

>How does it feel knowing that America is the greatest singular state to ever exist in the history of civilization, a nation that essentially plays the game of geopolitics with fucking cheat codes? Never again could there be a country with such a solid population base, a plethora of natural resources, a titan of industry, a cultural juggernaut, a bastion for innovation and science, and the mightiest military force known to man with the ability to project its strength in every corner of the globe. The entire thing also has both oceans to serve as a fucking moat.

How does it feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vPKp29Luryc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what is the roman empire

[YOU MUST HAVE COMCAST GOLD TO VIEW THIS POST]

To get shot?

[YOU MUST HAVE VERIZON GOLD TO VIEW THIS POST]

So? I am still whiter than you, muhammad

*flings*

>oceans to serve as a fucking moat.
not to mention the giant wall of mountains on either coast

>cultural juggernaut

I think you mean jewllyhood trash.

greatest by weight and girth for sure

confirmed by your mom

[YOU MUST HAVE COMCAST GOLD TO VIEW THIS POST]

lel

come back when you have escaped her gravitational pull Cletus

good for you, fuck off whitey
>be australian
>see criminal
>criminal acquired a gun illegally
>reach for your nonexistent gun
>get shot
fuck you faggot your country copies everything from the russians and basically has no history
go live in canada if you don't like it. I love my country.
youtu.be/vPKp29Luryc
It's really not that funny of a meme, I do like the gif where the goblin is running on all fours though. Someone post that

did you really feel the need to reply to everyone in your thread buddy?

You're basically Mexican
People that hate themselves should just finish the job desu

You're basically Mexican

But why people of America always want to get cucked? Recently, they revoked their Internet right.

[YOU MUST HAVE AT&T GOLD TO VIEW THIS POST]

>be American
>pay to get bullied on Sup Forums
>go outside to save money
>get shot

what % face is this?

22%

Look at the stupid rich Americans. When will they learn to be smart and poor like my country. Such idiots.

Stupid poor goys!

mee joos re richer then yosurss hhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuyyyuuuuuu

Hehe I'm a leech country. I live 100 miles from the border and desperately rely on another countries economy and infrastructure to survive. You Americans are real idiots.

It feels just like here. In your country the quadrillionaire 1% elite calls all the shots while you're probable in debt and lives in your mother's basement.