Whats a /po/ approved way of killing myself

whats a /po/ approved way of killing myself

wrong board, my bad

Death by a thousand papercuts.

Shoving paper into your mouth and nasal cavities them choking to death.

Fighting for your country.

Make like 100 thousand or more of those little paper cranes and then proceed to eat them

Go to Syria and die fighting alongside Assad's troops.

>move to france
>wait

take as many mudslimes as you can brother

go get ebola in Africa then go spread it to India

Travel to your local mosque and take out some mudslimes.

Crusade.

Have a burly sumo wrestler fold you over 1000 times

Convert to Islam, learn some Arabic, get a tan, and do it then.

Help the cause!

Choking on a paper crane you made yourself.

Assassinating a politician ofc.

Murdering muzzies

Assassinate Soros

paper cuts

This. Go after Soros.

Effective idea...

Death by a thousand paper cuts?

this. I had an idea of looking for guys who are right wing/alt-right but also who happen to be dying of cancer or whatever and have weeks or months left.

We can make a suicide squad from them, but they do it willingly because they will die shortly anyway and this is their shot to write their names into history books.

If I was in such a situation I would just get a gun and shoot someone. Go down in history. Change the world with a bullet.

THE POGUES
Fucking love that band and their toothless alcoholic Irish lead singer Shane

High score get

>Acquire explosives
>make suicide vest
>go to largest mosque in nation on high holiday
>make thread on Sup Forums
>livestream it
>walk into mosque
>scream: "WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER! DEUS VULT!"
>detonate self

This is the only acceptable method.

Infiltrate ISIS and try to bring them down from the inside.

Gas yourself

He has new teeth now.
They're yellow to match that mouldy handbag he calls a face.

Take heed kike

Starve yourself, paddy fuck

Suicide by Nigger on camera, auto-upload twitter.

dont do this: change all your social media so it looks like you're a radical militant leftist THEN go on a killing spree/suicide bombing

paper glue od

Well... if you weren't Irish, I would say you could just drink the Shane and you'd die. But, the Irish can drink deadly levels of alcohol daily and survive for decades.

build a large storage shed behind a property

construct a mortar cannon inside of it

when you feel you are ready, have it burst through the roof of the shed and start bombarding the federal reserve building. hopefully you do it during an important meeting and you kill lots of bankers.

Pretty much any plan where you target the real enemies of liberty is a good idea. presidents are just referees , senators are prostitutes, employees are collateral damage. it's not worth it to hurt them.

media moguls, bankers, stock broker,
PAC member, lobbyists, etc...

those guys are selling the world down a shit filled river for shekels. do the right thing

sure, give all the lefty faggots a right-wing hate-crime they can point to and say "see?! it's the racists at fault here!"

Ever read Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes? She died from radiation poisoning.

I think /po/ would approve of that.

Kek

Jumping off a Building into a busy street so you fuck people over by the street getting closed off

have any of you noticed that all the violence among people is directed at the lowest level of an organization? mudslimes kill random pepole in the streets, niggers kill beat cops, the entire force of our military is aimed against goat herders, cucks are trying to bully the individuals who don't agree with them on campuses and OUTSIDE of corporate offices?

the biggest political shifts in modern times happened from the 1860- 1940s and they were always the result of people targeting the head of the beast , not just stepping on its toes.

the way we avoid addressing the leaders of these antihumanists is proof they have real control.

keep fucking with people on twitter and making unorganized "protests". I'm sure that will change the world

Don't.

Death by AIDS caused by seducing as many traps and trannies via craigslist as possible. Make sure you get paid so you can prolong the adventure to as many cities of the world as possible.

>Grow beard
>Join ISIS
>Come back go for false flap happening
>Accidentally only kill mudslimes
>Make your death count.

I'm not even arguing that you should do it to further my own personal agendas. if you have one, address the leaders and make your point known. the best thing that can happen for people today is to make the elites truly afraid again. they feel safe knowing that everyone is occupied with low level in-fighting so they have a billion person buffer between them and the consequences of their actions.

ITT people dont get it
Are you fukking kidding me

yeah, I didn't notice. was too busy going on my unibomber tirade

Convert to islam. Become very active in the muslim community. Give yourself a Muslim name. Preach islam and stay in their community for atleast a year. Then go kill a bunch of left wing politicians in the name of allah