WTF Trump?

He wants Russia to hack USA secrets?
Isnt this Treason?

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289420-trump-i-hope-russia-is-able-to-get-clintons-emails

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R3oSAVwcD4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how are hillary clintons emails USA secrets? that whore needs to go to jail. I support trump

I thought they were all personal emails.

Was watching this. He wasn't saying to hack her, just to release the emails she claims she deleted if they already have them.

Wow I'm with her now.

Did you actually listen to what he said?

This is a thread on media criticism user. You should expect some satirical posts.

All he had to do was let the story truck along on its own.

Compared to the Clintons actually selling US secrets to our adversaries... I would say you're comparing apples and oranges.

wtf I hate trump now

Is this the spin the left media are going to go today?? He obviously didn't implied that.

Nothing to see here.

damn these shills are real, how can i get in to this? i need some cash

Trump is a Russian Manchurian Candidate.

Russia having her emails is probably the least of our problems.

he's a rambling idiot.

he also called John Hinkley "David", and talked about his tard son running for mayor.

>blogs

ok then

now the media is going to jump thinking that this comment went "too far" , when actually they are going to be broadcasting to sheeple that those corrupt emails exist in the first place for Russia to steal. This man truly is a Grand Master at 4d Chess

it's not treason when your candidate does it now is it Sup Forums?

This is actually a genius move by Trump.

By saying this he's taken the attention away from Clinton's emails, legitimized the DNC narrative that Trump and Putin are colluding, and lost votes from boomers still stuck in a Cold War mentality.

Trump is playing 4D Chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

lol reddit is freaking out about this

prime salt mining times lads

No its not treason. Wishful thinking isn't treason.

Clinton was super careless so he hopes it does happen again so he can showcase her carelessness on a national level, turbo cuck extreme

Drumpf is a racist fucking Manchurian candidate. It's going to be hilarious watching the radical right twist to defend him every time he kisses Putin's ass.

>only 'I hope' is quoted because he didn't actually say the headline

More false outrage spinning from the media.

>Hillary secrets
>USA secrets

Pick one. Hillary didn't have anything classified, remember?

The DNC isn't part the american government.
Hillary committed high treason but the FBI literally said that she's above the law. (probably because there's too many people involved in their schemes)

No Proof the Russians even did it
The Media should get in trouble for even trying to spin it without proof

He's literally working for Putin. There's no other reasonable explanation for his anti-NATO position and now this.

It doesn't matter what the source is if Clinton is sending shit she couldn't or conspiring to commit crimes

you don't get this board, m8. take that Facebook-tier shit back to where you came from

Wow, I can't vote for Trump anymore. Doesn't he realize that this would undermine America's security? How is he not being taken in by the FBI for questioning? Isn't thirs treason?

'American secrets'

You mean Hillary clintons crooked secrets that she keeps secret from the American people?

>Three of the top independent netsec groups confirm it
>BLYAK PROOFS

Isn't this a bad thing?

wtf i hate trump now

anyone can use a Russian Proxy

Daily reminder that we know about Hillary paid speechs because of tax returns.

Trump still refuses to release tax returns.

What is trump hiding?

Yeah, Trump is the manchurian candidate. Oookie dokie.

>hasn't done anything
>yeah it's the same thing as compromising State secrets by having a potato's understanding of cyber security

Bait? No seems to just be an asspained liberal still coming to terms with losing this election.

But Hillary didn't have US secrets, they were personal emails about yoga :^)

thatsthejoke.jpg

E um meme.

t.Barbarosa

>IP

Holy shit user, you're retarded. They aren't basing this off of IP.

why are people talking about the Russians like its 1980 anyways ..... didnt the dnc get exposed for being bigots and racist

We all know they have them

Returning public information that Clinton was legally obligated to be kept on file is perfectly ok

This is the kind of undisciplined and dangerous rhetoric from Trump that makes a lot of voters, both democratic and republican, very nervous. It appears that -- time and time again -- Trump does not fully think through, much less appreciate, the implications of his words. In the White House, all public words are deeds. Is this what we need in the Oval Office?

Either those or the American secrets that were placed on an unsecured secret server, a server which no one in the government admits to knowing about, and secrets the FBI decided weren't important enough to charge her over.

Yeah, Trump's in big trouble CNN.

WikiLeaks founder: ‘No proof’ Russians hacked DNC

What a terrible paraphrase that headline is.

the treason would be on clinton herself as the source of the emails

Hoping for things isnt illegal over here, Pierre

This does it. I just cannot support such a bigot. I am voting Hillary now.

The Russians already have Shillary's emails, what do you think that private server was for?

>Agree and amplify
The absolute mad man

>Delete Classified emails that are above top secret
>Not treason

>Attempt to recover deleted emails
>Treason

Keep on diggin'

>that out of context 'we just slapped some a quote in the middle' headline

wew lad

but please just ignore hildawgs law breaking in the emails and the fact the server was in a bathroom

wtf i hate electricity now

Clinton's personal secrets =/= USA secrets.
Try again.

Wat?

Thoae were 30,000 PERSONAL EMAILS... Remember???

He saw the lead in the polls and Trump is terrified.

He never wanted such a stressful job and is trying his hardest to lose.

did the Russians even do this shit?

>Multiple independent security researchers confirm
>Faggot who benefited from hack denies

Whew boy I wonder who's trust worthy. Surely it the ones who got a Russian leak and then never released it or said a single bad think about Russia since. They're totally not a FSB operation now.

:^)

"If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do," Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, told reporters on Wednesday at a press conference at his Miami-area hotel.

"They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted. You'd see some beauties, so we'll see."
He went on to address Russia directly: "Russia, if you are listening," he said, "I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by the press."

nice headline

To be fair, they are going to find something no matter what he says

>2012
Obama signs presidential directive enhancing protections for Whistleblowers, left rejoices
>2016
Russian whistleblowers expose DNC corruption with possibly more to come. Left wants to silence them.

Are you for or against transparency?

no

it was started by the DNC to take the focus off of what was in it and how people could tie this to hillary's private server that held state secrets on it and was unsecure

I'm literally shaking right now

>Isnt this Treason?

Fuck off, shill. This is literally the latest Democrat talking point to try and deflect from the e-mail, which they, not the evil Russians, wrote.

/thread

Trump will be a Russia-first president that will American interests second.

That is a good thing for us non-Americans.

They already showed with Snowden that they're against transparency. The DNC leaks showing that the media asks the DNC what narrative they should be running with is just icing on the cake

Well, they're not SUPPOSED to be the same thing, but the problem here is that Clinton's disrespect for proper channels means there's probably state secrets mixed in with her cute kitten pictures and joke-a-day automails.

hillary said there was nothing classified in them, so how could it be treason?

This.

He does say some stupid shit sometimes.
That said, I'm still rootin' for him.
The alternative is just totally unacceptable.

It is Treason, from Hillary! She's the one who gave the e-mails to Russia, and it's up to Trump to get them back.

This is ingenious. It forces Dems to admit that there is something worth hacking in Hillary's e-mail server which may implicate her in a crime, IF they decide to respond to what Trump said.

TRUMP BTFO

>Russia first US
>Good for EU

If Trump wins at least I'll be able to laugh as CNN and RT shows millions of Danes sent off to siberia for thought crimes.

You're a retard first and a cuck second.

What's wrong with kissing another mans ass, biggot?

The corruption is going to end soon!

Freedom of the press was a mistake.

The way it's reported here is Trump doubts it was Russians in the first place.

Retard

He speaks off the cuff, unlike Hillarybot 2016 who only speaks (((approved))) messages. Nothing about this implies danger for the US if Trump is elected. Take your shitty concern trolling elsewhere.

And how would this be a bad thing?

Yes, but selling 25% of US uranium deposits to Rosatom apparently isn't.

See
So what do we do now?

Your words have the mark of the devil, senpai.

youtu.be/R3oSAVwcD4U

The Democratic National Committee was warned last fall that its computer network was susceptible to attacks but didn’t follow the security advice it was given, according to three people familiar with the matter.

>In the White House, all public words are deeds.

Are you really that naive

>hijacks Democrat 'muh Russians!' spin, renders it useless
>he's not actually encouraging anyone to spy on America (according to the Dems Russia already hacked the emails, right? he's only saying: if you have them, release them)
>can turn criticism of 'espionage' (or whatever else) around easily because the emails supposedly only contained personal info
>Hillary can't do anything about it, not even appear slightly rattled

4D CHESS

TRUMP WINS NO MATTER WHAT

>Muslim claims allegiance to Islamic State, kills innocent people

This is not islam, has nothing to do with islam, he acted alone for his own reasons

>Russian hacker blows whistle on corruption

Obviously a Russian state sponsored clandestine attack who's motives we already know because russian

a national security issue like a private server?

>He wants Russia to hack USA secrets
FBI said her email server was less secure than gmail.

Fucking
GMAIL

Not to mention, since those e-mails were supposed to be handed to the FBI as evidence in an investigation, what Trump is asking is for Russia to turn over government property.

I love my future president so much.

You implying this will hurt his numbers? Don't be dumb, after all the other "offensive" things he has said, you think this will be the straw that broke the camels back? Only people who will hate it are Shilldogs, meanwhile tons of people are going to agree, because all reasonable people want Shillary to be exposed as the corrupt politician she is, no matter who finds it out.