Boomers blame the millenials for problems they created, why?

Boomers blame the millenials for problems they created, why?

Continued from the other thread

Our problems go back to the Elder Jew before time itself. He shilled when the Earth was only a cold rock floating through space. Some say you can still hear his grating laugh and hand rubbing in the distant corners of the universe.

God screwed us all?

What are they complaining about? They had free college, free healthcare, a pension that actually earned you money, positive interest, low interest, christian fiber, sunday church, no rampant degeneracy, unlimited gay bashing, healthy xenophobia, can retire early, earn a ton by virtue of just owning a set of bricks with a window in it or milking multiples, could get a job with just a cheeky grin and a can-do attitude, a million dollar loan because they need a lawn mower, no nanny state safety rules all and everywhere - christ, need I go on.

Boomers had it good.

I can do all of those things.
What kind of countries do you people live in?
The west is literally 3rd world.

The Elder Jew created the concept of God to enslave the humans and ayy lmaos

They're complaining that we don't suck bossmans dick for nothing in return until he doesn't want us anymore and hires pajeet for half the price

>tfw boomers parents have paid their house, boat, cars
>tfw boomers parents still get massive retirement money
>tfw renting a shitty place
>tfw can't save enough for a down payment on a house
>tfw can't afford a house anyway
>tfw parents told me they don't wanna hear about my situation
>tfw parents told me only to give them the good news
>tfw I eat pastas and these mother fuckers eat AAA beef cuts on their boats
FUCK THE BOOMERS

Unpaid internships should be outlawed.

I don't understand how it's legal, it just keeps the rich rich since only rich kids can do it

it gives you an experience when you don't know enough in the field to even get the minimum wage. it's not like it's 1960 anymore, jobs are getting a hell of a lot more technical.

They are, and now no one does internships

FUCKING BOOMERS

nobody ever knows "enough", what kind of a bullshit excuse is that. if you own a business then you can afford to pay people

kek

It's not BS, if you don't know the minimum to somewhat do something you would be paid for, what do you expect?
I did more than one non-paid internships back in the days. Looking back I can tell you I was actually slowing down the process just like any other non-paid intern.

In the UK most journalism jobs are either long 6-12 months unpaid or they are literally auctioned off. If you control the media you control the narrative.

Also forgot to say that when you get an intern, you have to dedicate a resource to actually take care of the retard. So you think a company should pay interns and allocate resources to take care of him?
YOU ARE FUCKING DREAMING PAL

>free college
>boomers paid for it off a summer job it was basically free
I hate teachers, believe me. But my canadian history teacher worked at a diamond mine over summers. Dude saw some shit. back breaking labour does get you ahead if you get a good job. Get a non outsourceable job. Have back up skills. Don't get a mortgage if you don't have a back up job. Honestly everyone here whines way too much. I make 20$ an hour and work long hours. I airb&b when I have time off or stay eith family and treat them so I'm not paying too much rent. The world adapts, why aren't you. I don't own alot of things because consumerism and modernity are cancerous. When I have enough for a house out of town I'll be good enough to just work a min wage job and rent some of my land. If someone itt is from winnipeg I'll take you out for a night if you promise to start working hard instead of bitching about your grandparents.

>work in heavy industry
>a lot of coworkers are boomers
>listen to this shit all day at the office
>"hey Frank you're old enough to retire next year"
>"lol no why would I retire, this job is comfy, I get more money for my pension"
>"It's sad that it's hard for kids these days to find jobs in the industry..."
>"...but did you know it's a lot worse when you're 55-60? It's tragic! Nobody will hire you"
>tfw anyone now 55-60 who wasn't a dumbass has paid off the house 15 years ago and raised their kids
>tfw they could just laze around on generous union benefits for a few years before retiring for fat boomer pension
>tfw it takes forever to even raise a down payment for a mortgage now
>tfw people married at 30 still have no kids because no steady jobs, no time, no money
>tfw retirement age projection for my age group is now higher than the average male life expectancy

Isn't it in the middle of the working day in the USA right now, where people with jobs are working hard, and those without them should be out seeking gainful employment?

Work Slave here, just because they had it easy means nothing. Work smart and hard, dont fuck around in life and make better choices with your time.

I hate Boomers.

I'm on one. Paid too. Fantastic experience.

Yeah boomers are pretty shit, they ruined this country with their shit ton of programs they knew they couldn't pay for.

Also the offer only applies to white people

>that image
>those feels

God damnit. You made me remember yellowstone.

Boomers will never accept that anything they did was wrong despite chiding others for doing it too. 'I got mine so fuck you if you want yours too.'

They're hypocrites. Remember that Neoconservatism is a boomer ideology. It was born from their retardation in the 60s and early 70s.

Maybe you neet's should try working at somewhere other than Gamestop or Starbucks.

I live in a blue-collar rural area, Coal Mines start out paying 18$/hr then jump up to $25/hr + full benefits when you're hired permanently. The power plant in my town starts out at $23/hr and can go up to $45-$55/hr. Natural gas is the same, and these industries provide hundreds of thousands of jobs nationwide.

Better shut them down for shit ass solar and wind farms that don't work! That will certainly create tons of high-paying jobs for unskilled high school graduates. Fuck, you don't even have to graduate high school.

Almost every douchebag Chad I went to high school with now works at the mine, owns a massive truck with balls hanging off the hitch, owns their own house, and is a raging alcoholic. But the jobs in blue-collar America are fucking great.

I used to paint professionally and make $25 an hour for painting, woodstaining, faux shit, etc...

Tl;dr - GET TO WORK NIGGERS. MOVE TO A REAL AMERICAN STATE WITH CONSERVATIVES RUNNING IT.

>tfw bought not one but two houses in my 20s with only a highschool education, manual labour and trade jobs
I think they're right, you're a bunch of lazy cunts. that' or you fell for the college meme and now don't want to do 'menial' work that pays decent because you think you deserve something more prestigious that pays even better since you paid so much for muh education.

>working while in school
>make min wage, basically nothing because focused on school
>all money goes to food and rent
>have to get money from dad to pay rent each month
>"son you need to save your money, even if it's just a little"
??????????????
??????????????

TFW millennial with a salary, health/dental/vision, and IRA contributions.By the time I'm 65, even if I never get a raise, I should have somewhere between 1-3 million (depending on gains) in my IRA.

Millennials are worse but are products of the world the boomers created. They're both awful.

oh wait no thats 5.5m if i get 10% on my investments on average, but that's just wishful thinking

>completely abandon all western values and replace them with cynicism, irony, and self-guilt.
>IT WAS OUR PARENTS!!!

Honestly it applies to everyone just only white people take it.

The boomers blamed their parents?

poor little rich boy. must really suck having to live like the rest of us.

you must be a whining shit bag if they are giving you the cold shoulder like that

Fuck off liberal fag. The retardation in the 60s and 70s came from hippies who turned into yuppies and became fascists in every possible American profession, like, cough, becoming educators and brainwashing an entire generation into destroying the greatest country in the world. It also came from Democratic entitlement bullshit which still infects many youth today.

If you work in America, not as a wagecuck shill but as a real worker, you can still have everything the American dream has to offer. Be smart and get to fucking work.

Based bratwurst.

Why the fuck should I have to do back breaking labor when I paid 100k for a degree that won't get me a job because some 70 year old asshole who dropped out of high school has 50+ years of experience got it instead?

>not using index funds

smdh

Did someone force you at gunpoint to sign up for your shitty degree?

By the way my dad only had a HS diploma and works for the fucking pentagon who accepted him WHILE HE WAS A SENIOR IN HIGH SHOOL making 150k a year to just show up and is complaining that I don't have a job like his.

Okay fuck kill yourself.

>and by the time inflation catches up with your it will be nothing
wew

Oh, I didn't know a masters degree in computer science was shitty. It's literally required as bare minimum for any job involving computers.

Better than naive optimism.

called it

is your indignation paying any bills?

>any and all degrees are shitty

yep. I work evenings and nights, and shitpost all across the state during down time. all the kids who were "smart but had bad grades" are doing what you think they would- playing with their assholes and not fibing a good job- during the prime part of the day to go find work

Please explain how shucking coal all day will help me get that government job? Go ahead. I'll wait.

fucking this holy shit. they have 20+ years experience and they are still incompetent. they haven't bothered to update their skills in the past 20 years then they complain about how no one would hire them. then they all talk about how they'll never retire because they'd be bored or couldn't afford it. some gave me shit because I still lived at home (why didn't you just buy a house 40 years ago when they were $4000?

>tfw i just asked my dad about his house payments
he's almost 70 and still hasn't paid off the house when he could have paid it off 10 times already if he had any ounce of responsibility.

you're a moron

>2016
>falling for the college jew

because working and making your own money is better for your self esteem and dignity than taking handouts and being poor

Idiot lmao

First, mining isn't necessarily "backbreaking labor." It's not like the fucking 1880's where niggers are getting crushed by falling rocks and down there with canaries and candles and shit. Coal mines today are insanely safe - statistically, you're far more likely to be killed as an over-the-road truck driver.

Second, so fucking what about your parents? People get different opportunities in life and some always get lucky. Do something instead of bitching about what someone else did. That's literally what led to people creating lies like 'white privilege' and the 'male patriarchy' - they're just mad that white males work like hell and have whooped everyone's ass for most of history, or they just don't understand that nepotism and favoritism will always exist, they may or may not have anything to do with race or gender, and forcing a fake equality will never, ever, ever fucking work.

Don't be those people, for fucks sake.

it didn't get you a job did it?

>go through liberal indoctrination school
>put yourself into perpetual slavery to the bank to do so
>refuse any and all 'lower caste' work becase you have so much debt
>sit on the couch making nothing instead
>marx-indoctrinated zombies like this will never have the money to reproduce
>meanwhile, "ignorant" aka redpilled lower class people with no degrees do the unsung jobs that actually have decent pay if you're not a jew-vassal
>they are reproducing and raising their kids to hate dem terrists and naggers
>will disown them for being faggits and the idea of transgenderism is not something that could even arise in their household
the west might just be alright after this generation

Ha, it hurts to hear the truth doesn't it.

suck it up and learn to weld or operate a backhoe

The company wants me to do something (learn) so I can do something (a job) for them.

Why wouldn't that be paid?

If the company doesn't pay me to do it, and I don't do the internship - who will they hire?

>own a house
>haven't had to work in four years
>not even 30 yet
right, I'm the idiot

>paying for an education and being 100k in debt is "free handouts".

>they created
Their parents and grandparents created them

You responded to obvious b8 you moron

I'm a sysadmin for a company with a seven figure turnover, and I don't have a degree.

I applied for the job, they asked me some tech questions, and then offered me a job.

No-one gives a shit about your degree, they only care about what skills you have. Either get skills or get a cert, a CCNA or something, your degree is worthless.

You're 26 and claim to not work AND own a house.
Either you're the worst liar ever or you have stupidly rich parents.
Either way, you're cancer.

We are not all subsidized by filthy bankers and the US-Cucks.

Did your dad start off on a salary of $150K?

Same here famalam, best paid job I ever had and they'll probably hire me.

Feels good to work for a company that isn't shit because I have actual useful skills.

>suck it up and learn to weld or operate a backhoe
So my job can get taken by immigrants who will work for under the table or so they ship it over seas. No fucking thanks.

>what is inflation
>what are raises

then it's a saturated market and you shouldn't try to compete in it.

anything you hear a lot about everywhere you look, is not a good field to go into. in fact this rule applies to just about everything in america. if they advertise flipping houses, refinancing, college loans, new cars, game design, medication etc you need to avoid that shit because every uninformed yoke in the world is going to dilute the value of that job, every drug that requires marketing to sell is poison, every new get rich quick scheme is a fraud.

this is shit I know you were told by your grandparents as a kid, you just didn't listen

I'm 29. I bought a house as a welder when I was maybe 26, sold it for a profit, bought another house, and have been able to coast on my massive savings from welding and oil patch work, as well as the proceeds of selling the first house. my parents are broke as fuck and run a fruit stand by the way.

Millennials are the problem that boomers created.

But i dropped out of highschool and never had a job, just started as an apprentice plumber for 10$ hour 7-4 mon tues thurs fri for two weeks then 5 men-fri after that.

People who can't get a job don't look for a job. Stop being a defeatist loser you fucking nigger.

>tfw going to be investing in stock with my first paycheck
cant wait.

>no, but I'm too much of a faggot to just answer the question

Technically there are much more strict requirements for a company to offer unpaid internships. The internship in these unpaid cases are supposed to be structured like a training or educational course. Interns cannot take the place of a regular employee nor can the internship offer direct, immediate benefits to the company.

Basically, you can't do real work on one and if a company does (such as performing clerical work or assisting customers) it is violating the law.

Beause of this, you don’t see too many of these anymore.

>welding for at most 8 years gave me enough money to retire

I'm calling bullshit. There's not a single job in the world that allows you to retire by 29 unless you're a celebrity.

>ignoring facts and reason and calls you names instead

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

>what is inflation
A tool of the Jew to oppress the goy. Why?

>what are raises
Something that you get from an employer when you have worked there for a while, and have shown your worth. I'm guessing you must be a millennial, which is why you don't have a fucking clue about such things.

This bong is correct.

You can learn to weld in 3 months, get a certification, and be capable of getting a job that makes $35-$50k a year.

did I say I was retired nigger? let's say I took a sabbatical. or let's say the fucking world economy fell into the toilet and I haven't been able to find another job when I occasionally look. I haven't looked that hard, because I've had the money to coast this long.

if you are so incompetent that you can't find a way to utilize your education but they still allowed you to borrow the money ( so you can default on the loan) yeah, I would say that's a free handout. you aren't exceptional in any way, but the company handing out loans just rubber stamped you a 100 k credit line. I'm sure it housed you and fed you as well, like a daycare for adults.

if you PAID for an education you would not be in debt. you BORROWED an education . it must feel pretty shitty

2 months. I got out of the trade but kept in touch with a kid at my shop, after he got his journeyman ticket after about three years he was making $35 an hour. at 22 he had two kids, a nice condo and a steady job for life if he wants it.

So you made some cash, quit your job and haven't worked in 4 years "coasting along" until your cash runs out but you call others lazy on here? Okay.

He didn't really say retire, and if he sold his house at a massive profit, it's totally feasible. Have you been paying attention to real estate values around the country? I know people that have sold houses here in Colorado at a 200% mark-up after buying them five years ago. They're young, too. It's fucking insane.

Smells like America.

Ha ha, Emmerdale

>then it's a saturated market and you shouldn't try to compete in it.
The problem is that literally everything is saturated

Son, you work to live. You don't live to work.

>paying that much for a degree

Go in-state and get whatever degree you want. A bachelor's degree is a piece of paper for the insurance companies and banks to know you're a good bet when it comes to being responsible. Ditto for employers. My sister did the same thing you did and makes no more money than I do while I spent less than half on college than she did.

I coast on money I earned, not somebody else's. nothing lazy about that. you and I are probably in the same boat; nearing the ends of our savings and unable to find work. the difference is, I have a house to show for my $100k debt and you have a piece of paper. I guess I also missed out on the 4-6 years of partying and hedonism which I'm sure was worth it.

this is a pretty funny meme. here's the deal dude: you gain a skill and find a job. you take what they offer and work.

if you then want more money ask for it or apply for another job that is a little better with amother company. rinse and repeat.

I get that you've been convinced to just give up because GLOBALIZATION but the fact is that doesn't stop you from participating and benefiting. Stop it with the silly attitude

T makes me feel good knowing I receive 20$ hour as computer engineering but I'm on monkey land here I'm almost rich

Underrated post

Opportunity is knocking you just need ears to hear it.

I love you assuming what I did with my college years.

The fact of the matter is, I put in the time and money for my degree. Many sleepless nights, many long days.

Yes, I *do* deserve a well paying job.

If you disagree, please explain what I should have done to deserve job in the government field.

Shucking coal will get you the stuff in the OP.

Don't get machete'd, brazilfriend.

You're implying that's not what I'm doing. My point is that that doesn't address the roots of the problem its just what you have to do to survive