We're going on a Crusade!! Which part of the Middle East do you wish to land in first...

We're going on a Crusade!! Which part of the Middle East do you wish to land in first, and what laws shall we bring to the land?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=3KnH2t3Gjio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Egypt.
Kekist control.

England.

Saudi Arabia

Heathen!!! We cannot attack our Christian brothers! ISLAMIC SPLINTER CELL CONFIRMED TITUS GET THE CROSS!!!!!!!

England is Muslim you idiot

Surely our badass redpilled pope will lead christendome to victory.

Regardless I said Middle East. And don't worry we'll be in Jerusalem soon enough.

And no dumbass it's not Muslim

Oh thank god
BRING PORK RIBS!!

>crusades failed in 1000's
>crusades failed in 2000's
why christcucks are so incompetent?

>purge western countries first
>proceed to take saudi arabia, kuwait, persain gulf etc to take over oil, the only mudslime economic market
>take out iran and purge east europe - west asia
>???
>profit

Saudi Arabia as an Irishman, I will force those goat fuckers to down pints of Guinness until their liver explodes.

plus force israel to be a secular country, fucking had it with paying for the haredi book club with my taxes

If America wished we would flatline your country. Strict ROE'S and a refusal to commit to true and all out warfare and a conquering mindset are the only reasons our country is not under our control right now (and we still eat your ass). Your 3'rd world shit nation would fall to our knees.

Salam iraqbro.

you would lay siege to your own brothers to do there pest control?

Typos galore but yeah you suck.

If we did this we would be going against are own right to lay claim to there land, silly jew, this is why we no let you own land.

Israel

السلام عليكم

BROTHERS PREPARE THYSELVES, THE MUDSLIME SCUM ARE ATTACKING. JOIN THE MARCH AND PREPARE YOUR WEAPONRY, WE MARCH TOWARD THE HOLY LAND

where we always land

in the Kingdom of Jerusalem

is there land by right, we need some where to ship them back too, and it works as a form of proof that west rules can work in the eastern world. isreal can not fall.

we will conquer whole middle east in the name of kek!
praise be!

constantinople

re-establish byzantium

We Land in Constantinople, liberate the city from the Infidel.

We bring the law of nature. Purge all the roaches within. God will know his own.

Clean Europe first, you morons.

Starting with England

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Heard the was a cholera epidemic a few months ago, how'd that turn out?

What's this!? A Teutonic Knight has joined our cause! Praise be to God we our gaining in strength!!!

give them time to prepare?

Germany, always with the Jews.

blah blah blah..
you faggots try to save your wives from nigger cocks first. then you can crusade us lol

>Which part of the Middle East do you wish to land in first

Saudi Arabia

>and what laws shall we bring to the land?

asphalt

Acre in the name of the Knights Order of T Alberto and the Lordship of Barbossa

with your horrendous grammar i don't think that's a good idea m8
but what's the difference really? our troops join the fight, hell my reserve unit probably will too so ill get to snipe mudslimes again.
with no exclusively jewish religious control Christians and jews can live side by side in a democracy that doesn't dash out shekels to haredi in-breads for the better good of israel and the crusading union.
all jews have to work now just as we did until all this religious welfare bullshit started 60 years ago.
everyone is happy, christians can do whatever they want.
level gaza and build an amusement park
don't see any downside.

Lebanon

itt:15 year old larpers

tengri wills it!

First move: Invade Sweden, offer all Muslims there a chance to walk back to their native countries. Of course most of the fleas refuse, so proceed to kill them all, every man, woman and child.
Second move: Invade Germany, don't even give Muslims a chance to leave, evacuate all native germans to Poland, Czech, and Hungary.
After that proceed to gas bomb all of Germany until no Muslim is left alive.
Repeat with England.

Now we are ready to start the crusade.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AMERICANS

YOU ARE ALL PROTESTANT HERETICS

YOUR BRANCH OF THE CHURCH IS A CANCER

IF YOU WANT TO ROLE PLAY A CRUSADER AT LEAST CONVERT YOU FUCKING SCUM

Saudi Arabia and cover Mecca with pig bodies.

Thats not very nice Iraqbro. You were probably just a kid throwing rocks at my humvee the last time I saw you. Sorry we had to leave.

Came to say SA as well. Nice touch on the asphalt =)
I'll add some mandatory aids to go with it

Holy land
Gas the kikes, crusade now!!

Not a abrahamic cuck, but when is the last time Europe had a Jewish terror attack?

That's why.

Make no mistake, you goat farming heathen, when we arrive you'll be trying to save your women from us (but let's be honest they're almost all pretty ugly so we'll just kill them too)

>level gaza and build an amusement park
Why not a huge pig farm?

keep jerking off to western women and your hilarious dreams kebab, you will always remain in your sand pit

whooosh

>Not a abrahamic cuck
Back to the mind washing chamber with you!

Haha I remember the outrage about this.
Some fucking hadji bastard pretending to be dead.

"Oh my god he dindu nuffin he executed him"

Israel, no Jews allowed.

amusement parks are a lot more fun to visit!
plenty of room for pig farms in the negev

O MAN VERY FUNNY GUIZ

Fucking kike/beaner

We land in Tel Aviv and purge the holy land of degeneracy crushing the Talmudist filth. We then proceed to liberate Christian Lebanon, Gaza and Antioch. Then we convert the Assyrians and Persians. Finally we exterminate all the Arabs and Jews, build a new wall around Jerusalem out of their skulls. Later we tear down the temple mound and build a church.

Constantinople, of course

>what laws shall we bring to the land?

The land won't need laws by the time we're done. It will be uninhabitable scorched earth

9/11

Yeah lol. Watch the video you clearly see them call out that he's playing possum and the Marine legit thinks about it for a second before shooting him. People acted like it was a twitch reaction heartless execution. One less dead jihad who gives a fuck.

Purge Europe while invading the ME through Antioch. Strategic bombing of key cities; Mecca, Damascus, Cairo, Baghdad, etc.

Persia, I want prima nocta laws reinstated

After clearing out the kebabs on mainland Europe the crusades should probably start in Constantinople. Restore its position as the Rome of Eastern Orthodox christians.

The new crusades will be the full wrath of religious indignation. The time for mercy and holding back is over. Our next crusade will be based on scorched earth, and we will kill every last muslim walking this earth. We will vaporize you, your families, and everything you've ever known. We will eradicate your culture and history from the annals of mankind. Islam will be annihilated in our time, and you can thank none other than yourself for provoking the holy might of the church. Deus vult!

Lord's right to the first night ? Good idea, in 2 generations the ME will be White again. What do we do with the niggers ?

to be fair cleansing our fair land would be a good idea

Who is this guy?

Literally a year after ww2 LMAO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Good choice my murican friend
This shithole goes down and most of the terrorism financing will disappear

But how are we actually going to organize the crusade

What about that US ship that was sunk ? Or those times Jewish agents sold the Commie Russians nuclear secrets ?

Meme Magik

First we find out how to mass produce the armor he's wearing and give it to all the soldiers.

yep, just showing how little they care about muh holohaux

Not technically mid-east but I advise his holyness to start with the christian homelands. Once Europe is free we can carpet bomb the dessert until judgement day.

Jamal told me to tell you to get back to the Kuck shed

Good idea, don't want them rioting in the homeland while we invade their countries. Start at home first and work our way out.

Are you even Christian if so what denomination if not what religion

UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain
In that order

By false flagging the pope.

Antioch you plebs.

Why don't you go back to killing all the farmers who feed you

yes

RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

Saudi Arabia an hanging mussies

My god! So traitorous and deceptive...but perfect.

how do you even have internet mugubu? don't you have to be a kang somewhere?

You do realize the pope we have now is the biggest cuck of all he hasn't even said anything about the priest that was killed yesterday and he supports all the Muslims cuming into Europe so he would never call a crusade no matter what

Lebanon, restore christianity as dominant religion.

link

Turkey.

I'm Catholic

They're all dead though

I raped and murdered a German woman and am using her phone to Shitpost on Sup Forums.

Take Constantinople and round them up and gas them in camps.

Sounds like you.

This

Go to :30. I know there's more clear videos out there where you can see the blood spatter on the wall. youtube.com/watch?v=3KnH2t3Gjio

That's why we false flag him. Are you dense? The tolerant pope is slayed by ISIS and flips the climate of the church. Cardinals will take up our banner against Islam.