SO...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CSR3UV5VPs
youtube.com/watch?v=WoAwRiDEXE4
youtube.com/watch?v=b8LXcj9sNcE
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1491428134969.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ?start=5m48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT WAS HER TURN BLONALD BLUCK!!! THAT WAS HER SCOOP THAT YOU STOLE!!!

donald trump

2 scoops huh?

>cut to jon batiste looking nervous

donol flump

krinkle krumpf*
ftfy

BOARD SHORTS

based colbertposters saving Sup Forums 1 thread at a time

TWO SCOOPS BLURFM?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=6CSR3UV5VPs

youtube.com/watch?v=WoAwRiDEXE4

Holy shit there's hundreds of this.

Two

BLONALD BLIMPF

hello there I'm just a friendly passerby and I was wondering: do you have any ice cream? tell me, now

Delete this.

DUBS

GEHNULD BLUNKS! THIS COUNTRY WAS FLAWLESS UNTIL YOU CAME AND RUINED IT! IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, COCKHOLSTER!

>youtube.com/watch?v=b8LXcj9sNcE
Dare I say, kino?

I bet colbert will turn anti-islam after trump actually got along with muslim leaders

ASZH NAGH GIMBATUL

>SO...
classic tell for cognitive dissonance

CMON

>the third scoop will be mine

Dead meme already

It could of died a long time ago but reddit can't help but be reddit.

Why do you guys keep bringing this up? I've seen all the episodes and he never actually talks about the two scoops thing.

>plebbitors mocking their idols
nice try

Ymp

KRAMPUS

>when you scoops hit you

Sup Forums here, I don't know anything about this meme, but I keep on seeing it, can someone explain it to me?

Fuck off degenerate.

So...

So...

So...

kek

I like it because it reminds me of toddposting
I miss toddposting

Well then I have just the thing for you

TWO SCOORPS!!!

In a nutshell, Stephen Colbert makes a lot of jokes at the expense of the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump. Now he relies on mocking Trump pretty fucking heavily, but he made a joke that actually made the president respond, instead of just ignoring it the fucking thin skinned madman, so now trumpfags are in full REEEEEEE damage control mode, making near continuous threads about how shitty his stand up is.

Now his stand-up is shit, but nothing says "this doesn't bother me" like feeling the need to make continuous circle jerk threads about how shitty it is.

I think the most amusing thing about all this isn't Colbert, but rather how it highlights just how blind some Trumpfags are to how inherently ridiculous the bloke is. And I say that as someone who more or less agrees with most of what he says. He's still a fucking clown and he's still thin skinned as fuck. If any other politician went on rants at 3am on Twitter, Sup Forums would be rocking from side to fucking side with laughter at it, instead of being full of people who respond to any and all mockery and criticism with
>"fuck off Shareblue, your account has been credited etc"
If any other politician had tweeted pic related, there would be endless threads pondering the extent of his, no memeing, autism. But no. Daddy Trump does it, so it's OK

tl;dr Trump got butthurt enough to respond to a joke from a fucking comedian, and now his supporters are in damage control mode.

If this amount of criticism bothers him so much, he should count his lucky stars he isn't a UK politician. American political satire is pretty weak compared to ours.

OC?

TWO FUCKING SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

A MAN WITH ORANGE MASK ON HIS FACE?

>When you have to dance for your hosts amusement to get your scoops

OC.

holy shit dat rhythm
>white people

Which is the bigger meme?
"Two scoops" posting or "I've seen all the episodes and he never actually talks about the two scoops" posting?

When you see it you'll shit two scoops.

Give me the cummies, Glopmf! Or is two scoops of spunk too much for ya to dish out?!?!

>could of

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1491428134969.jpg/

You are a good hombre OP. Keep making these threads.

Here's the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ?start=5m48s

Around 5:48 Colbert starts to lose his shit.

forced meme?

lose his shit? did you watch it?

Hilary lost get the fuck over it.

DRUDMSO...DJJDJDND... I AM WARPING THE UNIVERSE REMOVE THE 2 SCOOPSJSJS

*holds up spork*

if anonymity on the internet is ever completely killed, the only silver lining will be knowing that these people will have these videos forever tied to their real names

You gotta EAT BIG to GET BIG

gee donald! how come your mom lets you eat two scoops?

You faggots overthink everything. It's not about being butthurt that Colbert makes fun of Trump. Everyone makes fun of Trump!! You don't see daily Alec Baldwin threads do you? It's just that Colbert posting is fun and triggers your type

>It's just that Colbert posting is fun and triggers your type
It's really that simple. Don't act so anally annihilated when you see this and it will go away in time. but since redditors can't ever not take the bait the meme keeps growing.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, 2 SCOOPS ARE EVIL

>trumpfags