Now that Trump will be president...

Now that Trump will be president, Do we really want the niggers to populate our imminent utopia that we built with our white hands? What do they contribute to our white, western culture?

No we don't. Do your part in making sure that doesn't happen.

BUT WE SCIENCE AND SHIIIET

We can't just shoot every ape we are, unfortunately

>Trollin this hard

That's a black man, not a nigger. If you look closely, you'll see that he doesn't still have the sticker on his Trump hat.

> Falling for black man meme
Cucked

AYO HOL UP
>smacks lips profusely
HOW U GON
>claps hands
U GONNA
>grabs crotch
AYO CRACKA
>checks for police
HOW U FINNA
>dilates nostrils
SEASON THAT CHICKEN?

Nothing wrong with the fine young black men in your picture.
There's a huge difference between niggers and black people; and there's niggers of every race, whom we would be better off without as a society.

25 cents has been deposited into your account.

Get rid off nigger and chicano culture. Ban saggy pants and rap.

m8 all we have to do is put restrictions on low income people having children and you can decimate black and hispanic populations.

>we

My neighbor is a math professor. They are out there, believe it or not.

Hi niggers. Enjoy your stay

Do you also prep your wife for him to fuck her while you watch? Cucked whites disgust me. Do yourself a favor and kill yourself
> My nigger X is a Y profession
Ever heard of Affirmative action ?

>That feel when even the position of president isn't excluded from affirmative action.

depressed_pepe.jpg

>cucked whites disgust me
says the keyboard warrior

>1 post by this ID

hmmm ready made me think

Don't you have a sister you need to fuck, redneck?

You niggers really shouldn't be here

>wtf I hate Trump now
shill pls

If not shill, save it for 2024 at least.

they will join you in the american dream. they will work hard, obey the law and uphold the collective cultural values that make the fabric of America.

they will finally be free.

the dems on the other hand just want to keep them around as voting slaves and will keep them listless and dependant on government with the ever increasing scale and scope of social programs; essentially a legal way to buy votes.

>Black guy wears knock off MAGA hat

>What do they contribute to our white, western culture?

Automatic elevator doors.

Everything you use an elevator, you'd better take a moment and say "Thank you based nigger technology".

Not to mention a lot of dindus will self deport to Canada for the Trudeau bennies.

>Racemixing shill

>Implying American Airlines takes food stamps.

WhiteTopia

But some races have vastly disproportionate amounts of nigger genes/behaviours. I'm looking at you, black people. In contrast, it's almost impossible to find a Japanese nigger. For this reason, we should dispense with the cumbersome system if individual rights and simply remove black people from our societies. Having to separate and save the baby from the bathwater is a sentimental luxury we can no longer afford. We cannot abide by another black on white homicide or rape. That whole genetically degenerate populace must be removed from our Western lands. We can and must return to our original state of purity. We must be as nigger-free as Japan.

>implying weed man won't bus them up here

Hillary shill gtfo.

here's a (you)

The problem with niggers isn't that they're fucking retarded but their worldview is both unamerican and childish

speaking to some niggers on some website about how white people would be so sad if niggers left all of them would just say dumb shit like "why can't white people just give us a few southern states 2b our country?"

White supremacists plan for a violent balkanzation war
Mexican supremacists also prepare for violent balkanization
Asian supremacists plan to infiltrate the government to leak secrets back to grorious china

Niggers who want their own country spend their time going "whitey is mean and should give us land"

Their worldview makes no sense, it's based entirely on a bratty child's "why don't you just give me shit" way of thinking while everyone else is ready to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty

Niggers fail because their mentality is fucking stupid and to top it off they're the most hivemindish group of people in america, always sticking up for the worst nigger just because he's a nigger

Killer bass riffs