lol all italians are fat

>invented pizza
>invented lasagna
>invented gelato
>pasta
>ciabatta and all sorts of bread

cmon m8 atleast try

Dunno m8 havent eaten murkans yet

I think it's the food we eat, the sedentary lifestyle, and the soda we drink. But I'm not a food expert.

Yeah and you invented eating until you shit yourself.

excuse me?

Is this payback for the Italians are not white thread I made earlier?

You are not excused fatboi

>Yeah and you invented eating until you shit yourself

What?

Because we eat a lot of Italian food

Combo of things already mentioned in this thread and the shitty expensive healthcare system.

It's the minorities' fault. About half of black women are obese and about 70% are overweight. Mexicans are probably worse.

They're worse. Mexico is actually the fattest country on the planet

How about you stop eating 5 frozen pizzas and 2 kgs of tendies each day and then maybe you won't need the healthcare system?

>More than one-third (34.9% or 78.6 million) of U.S. adults are obese.
jesus christ

Our traditional diets have been replaced by manufactured doo doo.

>apE/XJap

apex jap

we're bulking, not that any of you weak frail no protein diets having wops would understand

And that's the "obese" people. Add another 30% of fat burgerbois.

yes

Let's do a Sup Forums poll...

Who would you vote for in an general election and why?

Trump | Clinton | Stein | Johnson | some other nf in a third party

AMERICA INVENTED PIZZA

Could be worse, If I had to chose, I'd rather live in a 3rd nation with too much food than a 3rd world African country with no food at all.

We eat shit food and we drive everywhere.

You don't need to run to shoot a gun. You just have to aim well(and adjust for bullet drop and blowback).

This, my friends, is the beauty of freedom and capitalism. I can have a beer gut, and eliminate aggressors, too

Actually Mexico has a higher BMI per capita.
You're just jealous because our food is awesome and we all have great jobs that allow us to buy it.

listcrux.com/top-10-fattest-countries-of-the-world/

^^ see that? that's called a "source." You should try it sometime.

this is now a britbong hate thread

I consider myself quite well rounded when it comes to cultural nuances but for the life of me I can't figure out why Americans think shitting themselves in public is perfectly acceptable.

When asked they usually brush it off, as if I were some sort of prude complaining about foul language or something - they don't seem to understand that outside of the US no one would shit themselves and continue to walk around in public.

Most people I know would die of embarrassment if they shit their pants in public - but not the American.

"I'll just buy new pants later" they say

Is it the capitalist "go-getter" lifestyle that means most Americans simply have no time to use the toilet?

My goal here is not to offend or antagonize but to learn the thought process behind this wide-spread acceptance.

Thanks in advanced for your replies.

This is part of it too. Blacks and beaners are incredibly fat.

GABAGOOL? OVA HEA

shut up paki shitskin

Because brisket is delicious

why are italian men so flamboyant?

>35% of fat fucking obese adults it's not bad, because there's worse
nice logic

Underappreciated post

Well I don't do that personally. Still I don't got insurance or anything so basically in a lot of ways I'm potentially screwed. But I can't afford it.

Why does McDonalds make it so difficult to order?

They have menu items like

>buttermilk chicken with bacon ceasar ranch salad

>fat free french vanilla iced coffee

and the people working there don't speak english

I really fucking hate that place, if I ever go on a shooting rampage it will be at McDonalds

I can feel the diarrhea and it's glorious

Have to go far for decent food. Vending machines only sell junk food. I have to drive for kilometers just to get good ingredients. When I lived in Japan you could get decent healthy meals no matter where you were, for cheap. Consumerist Jews have turned the west into a depraved degenerate hell where unhealthy lifestyles are the norm.

>this triggers the europoor

Because salty, greasy food is delicious and cheap. Seriously, does no one do their own research before they wander in here and ask stupid questions?

>shitposting game getting lapped by Canada
>resorts to actual shitposting

What is this? Why do you even have this saved on your computer? lol

Nigga im out

Liberty means making your own choices, and often those choices are the wrong ones.

Jesus fuck
It's hard to imagine letting yourself go and eating enough to sustain that kind of weight

>getting sick from BBQ
What are you a pansy?

ive never seen this in real life

Nice one m8. You couldn't get back Südtirol even if you tried with military attack on shitaly 1v1

Hey ranjeet, you might be posting from australia, but your obvious and pathetic attempts at relegating the streetshitter crown are just that, pathetic.

Kys new fag/ shill

The snacks and shit those EBTcucks buy are more expensive than some other healthier options they could choose. You could translate it to everyone else I suppose.

People just make that excuse because they don't want to eat vegetables, rice, beans etc.

Liberty means being able to live your life free from interference by those who do not necessarily understand your goals, nor share your values.

This is now an American food thread

Post glorious American food that Yuropoors can only dream of enjoying one day

Ayo Fritz, you should probably get back into army bants, once your soldiers aren't classified as unpaid janitors.

The old man sitting on the rocks looks like a one mean salty son of a bitch

Fug

America! FUCK YEAH!

> AMERICA INVENTED PIZZA
Being this stupid.

First modern pizza known as the Pizza Margherita, 1800s
>Tomato
> Cheese
> Basil
Red, white, green. Italian flag. By design.

Funny coming from mexico

>hurr durr we is rich, we afford much food.
All first world countries do, yet you are fatter than all of them. Also, notice that poor as fuck Mexico is the only country fatter than yours.

The reason the US is so fat is because of shit health regulations on the food you can buy there. Simple as that.

Enjoy being fat you fat fucks.

I CAME!

If you can't speak English fluently then don't do it at all.

God damn, that looks delicious.

aaaaaaaand here we have the first attempt of some fat fuck trying to de-rail the thread.

> look at this food guys, I'm totes triggering these euros XDxdDXD

you're a sad, lonely, fat man

That's funny history, considering that Italy wasn't even unified under that flag until 1870. Putz.

A FUCKING MEDIC PACK
Shut up mountain Jew, you have no right to talk to my dad, America is the only one who gets to call Britain Pakistan

fast food is so widely accessible and often advertised as being cheaper than actual food. A lot of Americans grow up eating fast food and the taste just gets kind of instilled in your memory, so it's usually somewhat tempting to get it.

Most cities also don't have centralized infrastructure or decent public transport, so we just drive to literally everywhere. It's a serious issue.

Unless I'm eating nothing but raw vegetables I always have diarrhea

>be jew
>make fast food
>get them fat
>charge them healthcare when they get sick

Kek italy and Poland will defend us

Cheap constantly available food options.

Hungry as shit now.
> Oklahoma
> All the brisket I want
> State fucking specialty

Fuck ya.

I can speak english better than you and your whole family of inbred pakis put together, Ransheet Ina Street

White Americans aren't much more unhealthy than white Germans or britts

>amerilards

Thank you Norway, we will. We also live somewhere where we didn't have to dig thousands of tunnels to get from point A to point B.

Well if Italy's defending you, we might as well start finalizing the terms of your unconditional surrender.

How fucking stupid can you seriously be?

People who shit their pants are not capatalist go-getters.

>mexifats

I don't understand where this meme came from...

Like did you go look at the "people of Walmart" blog and assume that's everybody?

These pictures of people shitting themselves is online because it's fucking gross you damn Aussie retard. Nobody in the us thinks it's normal to shit their pants

it always mad me wonder. non of their empire was immediately in their surrounding area, they basically just went to butt fuck no where and claimed large areas of land that no one really wanted at the time.

I blame the fact that HFCS is in pretty much everything because of corn subsidies.

I was in bretty gud shape up until like, June. Lost muh job and just hit some crazy wall of depression.

No more running 4 miles eod, no more gym after work (kek there is no work), I crave sweets, carbs, etc, I'm rank 4 on Hearthstone. Sucks.

First thing I did though was send out mass applications, I was steadily employed by a fucking construction gig, until someone bought us and said we don't need like 50% of you. I applied first to construction places in my city, but they all put me in some applicant pool, even when I call back, the three places I tried all said to wait for their call, 5 weeks later, no calls, hmm.

Oh well, my mass apps are paying off, sorta, 2 places have me starting in August (tentatively) and another one just called me today to start training in September. I'll just pick whichever one pays best/starts soon enough.

The two are shift supervisors at cvs and gas station, then in September I'm supposed to start at a call center I think it is? Idk, thx for blog thread though, op. Can't wait to get my confidence back

TO OUR GOD DAMN GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO BE FREE!AND IF I WANT A GOD DAMN CHEESE BURGER ILL EAT WHAT I DAMN WELL PLEASE!

Just because they recieve an ungodly amount of muslim semen, dosnt give you an excuse to eat the same amount of burgers.

That's a fucking sloppy-ass burger.

Is that actually her? I feel like that video only came out a couple years ago?

How does time keep slipping away??? I am going to die on this website someday.

Ideal American Beauty

You can still be healthy with those in place, so no, it is not as simple as that. Tell me more about a country you have never stepped in though.

People who shit their pants are not capatalist go-getters. Go brush your teeth.

My wide and I will take two.
Extra sauce on the side
two extra rolls for each of us.
and a diet coke.

That isn't normal man.