Where do I start with Superman?

Where do I start with Superman?

Johns/Busiek post-Infinite Crisis runs

Up, Up, and Away is the start

Like him from a distance. The most rewarding character to a casual. You'll like him more that way.

Everyone just fucks him up.

pic related plus Escape From Bizarro world, and Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes.

Nowhere. Capeshit is shit and Superman is bottom of the barrel.

Also try Morrison's Action Comics and Superman Unchained. Fuck the recent retcons.

Unchained is trash bro

Pak and Kuder had some good stories between the crossovers if we're talking new 52. But he has time to check those out later after he reads the more obviously must-read stories first.

Watch the Christopher reeve movies the superman animated series and maybe the Lois and Clark tv show
Never pick up a single comic about him
Everything that's great about superman was created in other media then comics would squeeze that in

Don't listen to this user's shit taste.

Injustice is nice

>Morrison's Action Comics

Absolute fucking garbage. You're letting the fact that Morrison wrote it blind you. If any other writer did something this bad they'd be torn a new asshole for it.

>Superman Unchained

I'll assume this is a joke.

Not as a superman story.

Pak needs his own disconnected run, he starts doing cool shit and then gets completely overrun by always-commanding editorial, reading Superman just pisses me off unless it's one writer doing his own thing.

Unchained was bad but Morrison's run was good, don't be a fag

Nigger Superman is pretty much the main fucking character dumb homo.

And he did nothing wrong.

Sounds odd but injustice is what made me start liking superman he was actually interesting in injustice and I felt for him
It's what made me start wanting to read his good guy stuff just to always know what he's actually capable of

I guess they think the sales during the triangle years prove that the Superbooks need constant crossovers. It fucking sucks. The only one I'm reading in Rebirth is New Super-Man because it seems separate enough.

Yes, because I'm sure people who want to read about superman want to see him get curb stomped and embarrassed by wonder woman and fucking alfred. Shut the fuck up.

>Superman fans only caring about power level shit

Embarrassing

He pretty much rules the world you cock muncher that's hardly fucking humilating.

This.

I don't care if he gets beat up, whatever. It was the fact that it was obviously drawn by people who fucking hate him with a passion and wanted to see him cry and look like a total bitch and got a kick out of drawing it. It was literally on par with that stupid picture of sasuke sanding over a crying superman begging for forgiveness while saying the S stands for sasuke.

The Max Fleischer cartoon
I'd also add For the Man Who Has Everything and Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow? to this list.

Why aren't there any good digital rips of Superman/Action comics?

What if you want to read everything superman/super family from the start of post crisis to flash point.

Goku could kick his ass.

The superman of your image is NEW52 Superman.. Sorry but old fans and DC have made him fall in rebirth..

If you start with rebirth and no in new52, remember this superman of your image is not here.. the superman of rebirth is a married man with son..

According to the old fans .. superman must be boring.

Morrison's run was better than any post crisis Superman book, which wasn't out of continuity . I bet you're a not muh fag who likes Dan Jurgens run.

Man of Steel.