Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur

LE NIGGER WITH A DINO WITH NO FEATHERS

SO RANDOM :DD

Holy fuck that's so exciting OP I'm sure this comic wasn't written by a fat nigger dyke who thinks anyone wants to read her LSD trip in a comic form.

>nigger
>loves science

sure

I'm reading it OP but I'm really only expecting a low stakes child genius story with dinosaurs.

Less dinosaurs and more just dinosaur.

The Killer-Folk are great though.

I always wanted to read about little girls and dinosaurs comics like this show me that comic books are not just for kids but can have mature stories.

> comic books are not just for kids but can have mature stories
Did you have that backwards? Because this is an all-ages comic.

Why not luna?

Maybe if all ages meant retards and 10yos.

All-ages quite literally means 10 year olds, user. "All-ages" is the term used for "kids comics."

How would I know I don't fucking read comic books it's good for kids and niggers.

Wow someone is really butthurt over a comic about a little girl and a dinosaur.

I know right?

Wow someone is really pedophillic and likes comics about little girls and dinosaurs.

why are you so upset user?

A little girl must have raped his mom or something.

Why do you like such dumb shit you manchild? I bet you watch MLP too you fuck.

There is already an Inhuman with that name

>She has a toy Godzilla cause Godzilla and Devil Dinosaur teamed up before.

Oh okay, you're one of those.

Who are you to judge my lust for dino-ass?

Maybe a dinosaur ate his dad? I hear that happens a lot in the fly-over states.

>dinosaur
>no feathers

confirmed for dog shit fuck you OP kill yourself, your family, poison the water supply in your fucking city

Just got a copy of Devil Dinosaur #1 a few weeks ago. Not the best condition, but still pretty hype from that. It's a shame the original ongoing didn't last longer. It and Eternals were fantastic.

>Wants dinosaurs to be covered in feathers.
>Want's Godzilla to be just this big downy fluff ball waddling through Tokyo and not one with scaled armor to protect him from other monsters and fucking tank shells.

stop giving the county tard replies

>not a theory anymore
the fuck you mean. it's a theory no matter how much evidence you have supporting it, the fact that it's a SCIENTIFIC theory is what's important

Take it up with Jack Kirby.

If he wants feathered dinosaurs, he should watch Angry fucking Birds.

Any feathers he theoretically would have had would likely have gotten burned off when he fell into the volcano that turned him into a Devil-Beast.

It isn't cancelled is it?

user, there's a reason she keeps getting rejected from all the super-science schools:
She's clearly nowhere near as smart as she thinks she is.

Godzilla can be non-feathered and still be a dinosaur. Besides, isn't he an iguana (albeit radioactive) in more recent comics? And even if he wasn't, there were non-feathered dinosaurs.

He means the original Devil Dinosaur comic from the 70s.

Yeah, that's what happens when non-scientists write dialogue for scientists.

What gets me is that this was written, approved by an editor, drawn by an artist, etc. and they all had to see the script and didn't notice anything wrong.

He was an Iguana due to Sony's 1998.
Godzilla was a therapod dinosaur of some origin, or possibly a very early marine reptile.
Still, if he was a therapod, and all therapods had feathers like Science states, he should have feathers himself.

No.

Manly Guys has ruined me off all non-feathered dinos. Those raptors are supes cutes.

>marvel
>editors

I'm talking about the original Devil Dinosaur ongoing by Jack Kirby which only lasted 9 issues.

This one still hasn't been cancelled yet and has been solicited up to issue 10, though the sales aren't the greatest so I think it's probably going to get cancelled with issue 12 would be my guess.

Oh

Well just for the record
Moon girl and devil dinosaur isn't cancelled right?
Because I think it's great

>Prehistoric humans living alongside dinosaurs
>People just bothered by the lack of feathers

Not yet, but the sales aren't the greatest, so you should probably add it to your pull if you haven't already to try and keep it alive longer.

It's lasting until issue 12 (issue 10 was solicited, and the first trade is 6 issues, so the second trade will probably be 6 issues as well), but after that, who knows.

I have the tpb on preorder

>Captcha asks me to pick all pictures of trees
>includes pictures of lumber mills
I mean... technically...

That purple hair girl is kinda cute

>millennial buying a newspaper
See, I can get past featherless dinosaurs, cosmic portals through space-and-time, and pre-humans living alongside dinosaurs, but THIS is where I draw the line. Suspension of disbelief has been ruined.

>
They could be buying one ironically.

Godzilla is not a goddamn dino any more than Hulk is human.

Chimp out 2016

Ah, makes sense. Like "DUDE SO RETRO LMAO" or something like that.

Okay, the cave men dressing up in city chic is kind of fucking hilarious

>Came from a 'Godzillasaurus'
>Was based off a T-rex, Iguanadon, and Stegosaurus
>Was even linked to Birds back in 1984
>called a fucking dinosaur in the 1954 movie
TOTALLY NOT A DINOSAUR GUYS

So cute

Did you know that a T. rex had the muscle in a single bicep to curl 430 pounds and that its arms are roughly 3 feet long.