How can Sup Forums vote for someone that openly makes fun of disabled people like Donald Trump?

How can Sup Forums vote for someone that openly makes fun of disabled people like Donald Trump?

Pic related, Trump is pictured slapping a double amputee. No idea why people want a person like this in the White House.

Meh he looks like a retarded redneck judging from his clothing. Who gives a shit

He's just caressing his face

wow drumpf btfo im a hilldog now

i get Sup Forums is 99% memes, but this man needs to be president

That's the joke

wtf I hate trump now, I'm now raping for hillary.

Don't fall for the "pol is a meme" meme

What is?

very violent convention.

That he's not really slapping the guy

I already made that joke

being this retarded.

Little did you know that guys into to the kinky shit

This pic says a lot. Normally you would never touch another man on the face but in this case Trump knows that it's appropriate. He honestly cares for the guy and wanted to make a connection with him.

Another example of why he is going to win.

How does that guy fap?

He doesn't. He's the king of no fap.

yes goy, how could you support him? the answer is clearly to vote for the next president Hillary Clinton and to bring in more refugees to increase diversity

Very carefully

>they think 2 light slaps on the cheak is an insult

More of aasissified liberal hellhole with every. passing. day.

Im pretty sure Donald would do the same exact thing however he does not have such a bad reputation and a track record of being a criminal behind him (at least to the point of hillary).

hands free fapping is actually a thing

I can see why liberals wouldn't like this considering they are all mentally disabled.

Sup Forums likes to meme, but Sup Forums is not a meme. We're very serious about Trump

wtf i hate trump now

WTF i hate Trump now #hillaryakbar

>Slapping

God fucking dammit...

he gets HJs from a hooker's mouth