Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQWnFmEkZT8&index=8&list=PLakFpY9Bt6gkNSgm4RKpYlNPqNfi4zzCn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello Estland boy

guud mornink piipol

>tfw another day separated from Finland

feels sad man

>separated
What? B-But you're just a few kilometers away. You don't know the true feeling of living thousands of kilometers from them.

We will be forever times separated by gulf of Finland. Like dawn and dusk we will never hold hands.

go hold hans with latvia and lithuania, they miss you

We'll build that underwater tunnel, just you wait!

Why can't I just go to sleep and never wake up?

Kud mornink timezone peepol
My life is new page

My coffee machine is full power

Luckily there's Russia nearby to comfort you.

Well, I just got home, good night early birds.

Haha, veri fanni, yuo maek good yoke as of always mr. Lowlands

instead of sleeping I've been playing shitty chess all night

nice blog

good morning where are the discussions about finlan

>tfw longtime age unemployment man
>no cofe maker to boil this morning

I also beat a few americans and lost to some iranian swedish guy three times in a row and I don't think he was even trying very hard

How long have you been playing chess for?

two days but youtube has been recommending some random chess videos to me of which I've seen a few

Learning fast, eh. Well, gl and hf.

I've just played against Sup Forums people and not people who know what they are doing

Eesti...

Mojn gutter

Eesti...

Wanna fugg :D?

r u a gril?

I'm a boy

>I'm a boy

no bully pls

I have a feeling that Ivan opposes tha plan because of "concerns about gas pipelines"

Where's my Paula?! I want Paula!

youtube.com/watch?v=EQWnFmEkZT8&index=8&list=PLakFpY9Bt6gkNSgm4RKpYlNPqNfi4zzCn

Funny how they don't mention spoken Finnish there. It's like its own language and there's no way a poor self taught lad can make any sense out of it

Good morning

Or maybe you just won't have enough moneys to build it you fucking cunt, what do you know

based, say no to homosexuality its for swedes and canadians

This! And bravo Estland!

Good morning. Another wonderful new day in hell.

project like that is going to get billions showeled at it by eu because of all the anti-russian hysteria

Juu huomenta vaan.

The EU funds strategic projects like this

Do it before talking you fag

Come with me Eesti. Lets leave Europe together.

>his hair
>Korean dude

Finland is expensive, boring and its location fucks you up because the sun doesnt set properly
people are weird, anti social in many occasions, naive as children and the easiest to be scammed when abroad

Why do people pretend to like them so much?
Is it because of their internet propaganda or because they won a war against incompetent soviet army 100 years ago, so you cheer for them because you hate russia hoping they would invade finland again the same way SU did 100 years ago?
There was a finnish looking character this summer not a block from me, had curly blonde hair, was tiny and dressed like a moron, he had a bun in poofy curly hair and looked like an ugly girl that doesnt know how to be a girl, stayed inside most of the time, sometimes went out with his family.
Saw him in a supermarket visibly uncomfortable and shaken, either by the lack of choice in energy drinks or because the money is weird and people were looking at him and he had to get in line because there were at least 24 local hoodlums buying beer and cigarettes, made a big queue and he got asked questions like, do you want to go first because you only have that to buy? but locals didnt know english very good and he didnt want to talk to anyone so i had to translate for him
it was like poking and handcuffed blind man with a cattle rod
he was so scared he spilled all his coins and i see he wanted to leave everything and run.
The heat fucked him up additionally, it was like 40+ and the river was packed.
poor dumb kid, he got thrown into an alien world with just his faggy hairdo and weird clothes

Has anyone in Estonia never been to Finland?

i barfed

I've seen eestis here but seems like eestis on 4chin have never been here.

Finland is one of my favorite European countries

>naive as children and the easiest to be scammed when abroad
Swindlers and other scammers are not common here. Trust and unity of people is a valuable commodity. We have plenty of it, compared to many other places. It's not very flattering to say your country is filled with dishonest social dealings. I'm pretty sure that's a big part of why you live in a third world hellhole.

Trust me they have at least a few times. I don't know anyone who hasn't at least been to Helsinki

im not trying to flatter my 'country' at all, i wish id died and i be the one responsible, it is a hellhole.
But what im saying is that Finns are the easiest pray for scams, im not saying anyone i know tried to scam a Finn, neither did i, i would warn a Finn if he was oblivious to the fact that he is being or might get scammed.
The poor people here tend to be more honest and honorable, a poor man is more likely to pick up your wallet and give it back to you, not take any money or ask for a reward, because he himself knows what it would feel like if he lost a wallet.
Rich people on the other hand, they dont respect anything or anyone, they are rich for that reason.
Its not like this country is packed of swindlers and scammer, they are present, but most of the population is rather honest and honorable, there are far more handshake deals for important things than there are written and signed contracts.
Im just saying that as tourists, finns are the easiest prey.
Even in real business, but fucking over a finn in business makes one lose him, which is devastating knowing how loyal he can be and how good a worker he is.
Learn stranger danger when outside of finland

Is it possible for you to merge into one country by law? Do other people want it?

>EU funds
Funds with the money we pay to EU and only after they've taken their cut to cover the massive bureocratic expenses. We'd be better off cutting that shit and paying project like these straight from our own pockets instead, and as an added bonus we'd be the ones deciding where the money goes

viro viro VIRO

There's been a desire here to merge into Finland since before Soviet times but now that things are going well I doubt many would want to give up our sovereignty.

>Implying finland is real
gtfo globalist

Well thanks for the advice. I'm getting old so I now know how to be wary of strangers when abroad. I didn't know when I was a kid, and got scammed by taxi drivers couple of times (Malaysia & Poland). I was very like that kid you described. Hope good things happen to your country.

>tfw not even possible to emigrate to Finland because the language is mess that can't be learned after childhood

If you can't make it in the culture of your birth you won't make it in other cultures either.

I'm spiritually either Finnish or Japanese. I don't fit into this culture.

Soon

>I don't fit into this culture.
Stop revolting against your parents and government institutions and go to school or get a job if you finished or can't pay for school.

soome soome

oispa vettä