James is cool. James has always been cool

James is cool. James has always been cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

twinpeaks.wikia.com/wiki/Dougie_Milford
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That got me good.

JUST YOU

Confirmed the fuck out of the alternate universe thing introduced in Secret History.

He's a little slow after his bike accident

>James was the stereotypical cool biker guy
>Michael Cera plays an autist pretending to be the stereotypica cooll biker guy

This was literally the funniest thing I've seen on TV this century.

Watch this accident turn him into the best character.

What alternate universe thing exactly

The Secret History book had a lot of weird inconsistencies that turned out to be completely intentional.

One big one was that Sheriff Truman has a brother, Frank. The other big one is that Pete Martell preferred checkers over chess.
This led to two theories. Either the dossier Tammy Preston read was tampered with before she got to it or there's an alternate/parallel universe situation on our hands.

I feel like a biker guy like James couldn't even exist in this time and that the Cera version is today's reality...which is pretty sad..

shit cracked me up. guess they had james on the writing staff.

[he stupidly looks towards them]
Fucking bitches laughing at the retard, why are they so mean with James? :(

"he played checkers, not chess" is just a common metaphor

She wasn't wrong.

He looks like John Cena after a round of chemo now.

he's always had really thin hair though.

That scene was amazing. Reminded me of Norm Macdonlad telling one of his long joke stories.

>when you trying to be Brando but wind up looking Tom of Finland

He's officially /ourguy/ now.

have shelly and james ever spoken to one another?

'Which Sheriff Truman?' implies there's a brother.

shelley confirmed as returning bestgirl

Anybody else start to feel very happy and sad when they saw James?

>He was in a bike accident

That got me right in the fucking heart, thats a pure 10/10 scene right there, the music too jesus.

yeah and? How is harry not mentioning he has a brother in the original evidence of a completely rewritten history?
His brother Frank actually shows up in the show, and the book was was written after the show.

where is my suave, sophisticated, idiosyncratic dale cooper from the first two seasons? Why is he acting like a dumb retard? and who the fuck is dougie?

Fifteen feet of James' intestine and his colon are in the alternate universe. Acne isn't cool, bruhs.

Where can I catch 3 and 4?

he had his motorcycle license revoked and was riding a ten speed when he fell and bruised his shin. because of that, now he goes a little slower

>Dr Jacoby and his 5 Gold Diggers

What did Lynch mean by this

They better do something worthwhile with his character if they've bought him back. They had no idea what to do with him in season two and so he rode into the sunset aka was but on a bus.

coop spent 25 years sitting in the lodge with weird spirits. he mind is jello
better not to ask what dougie is

Let's put you into a room for 25 years which loops around indefinitely when trying to leave with nothing but a shitty chair from the 90's and a couple of weirdos and see how you cope.

dougie was created by evil coop so that he wouldn't have to return to the black lodge

SHADOW TAKE ME DOWN

twinpeaks.wikia.com/wiki/Dougie_Milford

why would he take tony jay's character name and if the comely prostitute is anything to go by, personality

that doesnt make sense wouldnt both dougie and evil coop have to come back in order for good coop to return to the real world?

Basically, Evil Coop (or BOB) made Dougie so when Coop came back, Coop swapped places with Dougie.

HAd Dougie not existed, Evil Coop would be pulled back in and Good Coop would return.

Instead, Dougie went.

Is it just me or did Mike get YOUNGER?

james is the best character

When was this? was there another episode?

I only saw the 1 hr 45min one.

the one that ended with the whole 'james has always been cool' scene and the band playing.

five golden shovels reward for normies hating on the new season

lynch did a really good job at making this scene feel awkward as fuck

I was really hoping for Cera as their kid and Wally Brando is more than I could have ever dreamed of. Perfect character.

Mr. Jackpots

I was thinking son

Why the fuck did his arm turn into an electric tree with a blob on top?
And why does that electric tree with a blob on top have a doppelganger?

You saw 1 and 2, 3 and 4 are out as well.

HelloooOOOooo.

thats a brainstem & central nervous system cluster young highschool dropout. the arm is a sentient being.

Does anyone have a webm of Coop being sucked into a power outlet?

everyone has a double in the black lodge right? like evil laura palmer?

I noticed his hair started receding on the corners in FWWM