Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't relate. I'm really successful

You keep making this thread, over and over again.
fuck off shill

>and cycle between four different games

what games? and why do you cheat on Counter-Strike?

I have money and an apartment and a beautiful fair maiden gf and am pretty handsome and charismatic and in shape. So I cannot relate, OP.

>german male

I'm away to start a new job, off at the moment so I'm bored as fuck. Don't have many friends because I'm not easy to get along with on a regular basis and I can't be bothered changing, happy the way I am. Can't really relate desu OP, go get rimmed by an immigrant, it might make you feel better.

GOVERNMENT SHILL THREAD DETECTED

DO NOT PROVIDE IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION

M8 I go to school full time, work a $17/hr job, live in an expensive city at my own place and still have enough time to shitpost on Sup Forums all day. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and make something of your life.

I'm a cook at Wendy's making 400k

It seems to be more of a German problem, sorry m8

this is clearly a fucking shill trying to discredit posters here

Nice pasta.

I'm on a good career path and post here when I'm not working my butt off or studying.

i dont fornicate so normies dislike me
but im not a NEET

>live in a expensive city
wouldn't it be wiser to live in a CHEAP city??

Hi WpVCR8O8, pls get back to krautchan.net.
We don't want you and your kind here.

Just race mix and get it over with already Hans. It's impossible for Germany to survive now. I'm not going to be a Neet for long. I'm changing my life soon and abandoning this cancerous cesspit.

By soon I mean in a few days, perhaps today. IDK but definitely by this Sunday

I'm on a pretty good career track. Work as an analyst for government. Make decent money now. Will be over 100k by time I'm 30 if I stay in D.C.

I'm not racist like a section of this board though. Rather I think that culture, more than race, is responsible for success and failure. The two correlate highly, but one can change while the other you ate born as

Tell me, does the government track internet trolls who post illegal stuff ? If so what do can they do ?

I don't feel like a loser but by conventional standards I am one, and my co-workers and so on would agree. Oh well. There comes a point where you stop caring.

Me. I feel you Germanon. No friends, permavirgin, I just like shitposting here. No ambition and no hope for the future.

Yes it would, but I have roots here (Portland, OR) and I'm nearly graduated anyway. Will probably move somewhere cheaper once I have my degree.

I was like you until I decided to not be a little bitch. Not even 3 years later I'm a millionaire.

Go fuck yourself with a chainsaw or stop being a little bitch.

I'm a Silicon Valley network engineer. I come here because I live in San Francisco, the most cucked place in the U.S. Everything is illegal here except for being a cracked out nigger screaming at tourists on public transportation. That's a protected class here.

Google Mario Woods to see how retarded this town is. I feel like I'm the last sane person here.

this is a copypasta, sage

I've no idea how I could handle a job, having to deal with normies all day sounds awful

I live the NEET life but technically I'm a medically retired veteran and I go to school. Hard making friends outside of the military.

If you're in college you're not NEET

I was like you.

You have to move your butt. No one will do it for you.

>I live the NEET life
>but technically I'm a medically retired veteran and I go to school

He lives like a NEET, but he isn't one. Have they already replaced English with Arabic reading comprehension in the UK?

>four different games.
Which four games?

NEETS do nothing all day, I'd know

NEETdom is a unique experience

Stale pasta

Sage

I graduated from uni with a 3.25 GPA in Business Admin.
Not doing much with it, i'd like to go back to grad school for either physics, engineering or International Relations...

Just. To. Lazy. and I hate myself for it.

You are brave, I'll tell you that. So sick of chest beating on here. I play pokemon go and work as qa for a shitty Spanish game dev. I go here as a masochist, as my skin isnt exactly white... but I just can't find any other place online that doesn't bore me..

I have my own place, a high-paying job, and a teenage model gf. I'm educated, cultured, 6'2", handsome, and have no college debt despite coming from poverty.
I'm right wing because I want to protect the things I've worked for. In my experience most left-wingers are young people and failures who have nothing and want to tear the system down so they can scavenge the scraps.

12 year old levels of deep.

>1 post by this ID.

You guys got baited into a slide thread.

not a social climber, will never get into management.

have a STEM-like job in finance, above median wage, I think.

>portland
>expensive
ayy lmao

that's chump change, I'm a cook at Wendy's making 4M

I lost all my identifyable info in a tragic boating accident.

I have bad PTSD from childhood, OCD, GAD, depression and paranoia.

My last job I was fired for some stupid reason even though I was doing my best, on top of the fact that I literally can't handle people telling me what to do it sends me into a pit of self hate if I do it, I feel so weak working for some stupid boss who judges me constantly.

Why the fuck would I want to be in an environment like that? Its the same with school, I just can't stand the environment. I learn so much more being at home on the internet, I can smoke and do what I want and heal.

Im a loser byt I have a gf, job, own place. I am pretty racist but i dont go calling people nigger unless they do something niggardly towards me. Yesterday some dumb bitch dumped a drink out of her car in 711 parking lot and splashed up on my car a bit. I called her a nigger.

You're a good person Canadanon, don't let the lies and normies drag you down. I hate society too.

lol Germany

>Im a loser byt I have a gf, job, own place

Normie

Pro tip: OP is pasta you idiots

PS: I have a good career and a house. NEETs are worse than niggers and deserve to starve to death.

>mummy cooks me dinner every night

you normies just wish you had it as good as me

Good thread, even if it is pasta.

I'm studying in medical school, but my grades have been shit and I've repeatedly failed my courses. I'm extroverted and talkative around people but I get very lonely and miserable by myself in my tiny box of an apartment. My best friends live far away, and my university is mostly filled with normies, though it's not as bad as in humanist fields of study.

I don't know if it's because of Sup Forums but I've noticed lately that people IRL very rarely know how to defend their viewpoints with rational arguments and instead resort to saying emotion-based shit like "you can't say that!11". Anyone else feeling the same way?

How can anyone be a neet? Is it lazyness? I work 2 jobs now and i am really glad for it, i pay for everything i need and save alot too, im moving forward in my life and am achieving something im really proud of. Sure it gets hard or stressful sometimes but i have dreams and aspirations. I have a beautiful girlfriend that supports me and motivates me, and i help her whenever she needs help. We have a dream - to buy a sailboat and sail as much as possible, and were almost there. Im extremely happy with my life and what i have. Dont be a neet and work hard, it pays of.

how much is rent internet jewcuck?

Far from normal. A lot of fucking wackos can lead a normie lifestyle

Used to be an obese jew-haired fuck who spent too much time on computers and was bullied by pretty much everyone when I was young. It absolutely destroyed my self esteem. Grades started slipping and the school decided to throw me into special education. They figured I'd feel better about myself if they set the bar low enough, but all it did was make me wish I was dead.

My A-levels were shit but I still managed to get into a top 30 university to study design and some programming stuff. Got /fit/ in my first year and banged lots of women from America and Japan. I had lots of friends and my confidence finally came back, but I still feel empty sometimes.

I always think about how I'll end up taking those memories into the grave with me. They shouldn't really matter that much but somehow, they do.

"Loser" and "Cool"/"Popular" are superficial subjective social constructs, usually incredibly vain and arrogant ones too. The vain things men hold to high esteem is an Abomination to The LORD. As for me, I am a NEET, and proudly so, I spend my days freely learning things by reading Wikipedia articles and watching YouTube documentaries. I am leagues more intelligent and sophisticated than your average normie Jew cock sucking wageslave fuckwit fucktard. If you want to be a NEET, either live with your parents or one of them, probably not your dad because he'll go on about bullshit about fucking 1930's era work ethics and what not. Or find some fat ugly bitch who will see you as some kind of god if you're not to bad looking, and leech off that fat ugly bitch, she has low self esteem anyway and you can get away with almost anything with her, even treating her like shit I'm sure, if you want. Other than that, try applying for welfare, we NEETs deserve it, we have a mission to accomplish, saving the West from racial miscegenation. Don't feel like a welfare feeding nigger leech, you're not, those subhumans contribute nothing to society and civilization, you however will contribute to your people/race, benefit them, and better them. It is your right, not just your privilege to use welfare to live a White god-like NEET lifestyle.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

I hate fat cunts like you who lose weight and become normies

I've always been in good shape, always done sport, yet I'm kissless. It's bullshit. Fatties need to be euthanised

My first kiss now has a blue eyed baby, makes me feel old :( I am only 23.

don't hate me, lad
hate the game

I'm in the air force. So far from being a neet loser.

Once you serve your 4 years you get to be a welfare queen for the rest of your life, I wouldn't talk if I were you. Most of you faggot army losers are tremendous parasites and a huge drain on the economy.

piss off

at least you've kissed someone

I'm the owner of a small business. Made a net profit of € 60,000 in the first half of 2016.

Fells good, man.